[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you done in life to deserve bringing another being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: wp_ss_20160622_0003.png (324 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160622_0003.png
324 KB, 480x800
What have you done in life to deserve bringing another being cut from your cloth into existence? "Being white" doesn't count.
>>
fuck you, I'm not arguing this again
>>
>>81375290

I'm white, I'm an endangered species, and I'm the reindeer pulling Santa's sleigh of civilization.

Close thread.
>>
>>81375290
That ID is pretty edgy m8, be careful.
>>
>>81375290
I'm white. The greatest race in the world
>>
I put my penis into a vagina of a woman during the proper time in the menstruation cycle and ejaculated.
>>
Being white does count. I am statistically more likely to do something that will help the world than a black.
>>
>>81375579
You're a fucking piece of dirt who happened to get caught in a gaint's shoe.
>>
I'll just blame the kid for wanting to be born.
>>
>>81376238
With that kind of reasoning, you definitely have not. And that's a guarantee, not a statistic.
>>
>>81376632
being white means giving the offspring a potential better life than a shitskin parent would be able to.
>>
>>81375290
>"Being white" doesn't count

It's literally the only thing that counts.
>>
>>81375290
Well I'm not a nigger, and the world will need productive members of society to leech off of
>>
File: 55897740_p0.png (809 KB, 1500x1532) Image search: [Google]
55897740_p0.png
809 KB, 1500x1532
I will keep on reproducing until the day that either I, or one of my grandchildren years down the road will meet OP or one of his grandchildren and call him a faggot. This moment will be the pinnacle of humanity.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.