[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want to be Christian but i consider it too weak, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 32
I really want to be Christian but i consider it too weak, you basically bow down and give yourself up to a cuck God who tells you to forgive your enemies and be friendly to everyone including non believers and products of the devil.

Islam is conquering our countries and Christianity as i see it is no way of saving Europe, if anything it is the downfall and weakness of Europe so what should i do? It's the only white western religion, should i become Pagan and worship the old Gods for the strength we need to save our race
>>
choosing a worldview based on what it prescribes and it's social utility rather than its veracity seems silly.
>>
>>81370366
>"I'm a strong independent millennial who don't need no god".

Go listen to CF m8.
>>
Fallacy.
>>
>>81370873
But that's the only reason Christianity ever got popular. It spread through the slaves, refugees and poor people because it had social utility for them. A slave had no reason to believe in the pagan war gods.
>>
>tfw you want to be a Christian but you don't believe in God.

I read the bible, go to church, apply Christian values to my life but I don't believe in God. Never did, parents never talked to me about God. In school teachers never talk about God, just evolution and the Big Bang.

>tfw going to a hell I don't even believe in
>>
Saving Eurooe is really easy: deport all atheists to a desert island. In no time at all, the end of materialism, hedonism, nihilism, liberalism, degeneracy, apathy towards evil, ignorance of religions like islam etc. Just like it was before atheism
>>
>>81371618
Yes, all those early Christians got lives filled with luxury
>>
File: Just A Coincidence.png (325 KB, 908x525) Image search: [Google]
Just A Coincidence.png
325 KB, 908x525
I didn't become a Christ follower because its easy or benefits me in this life. I follow Christ because he is real and true and answers all my prayers. Plus he is the only game in town. You are either with God or against Him. His thoughts are above ours and we cannot understand everything he has decided but it is foolish to believe that in comparison to Him that we could ever be said to be anything but weak limp little dirty rags in comparison.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>81371262
I need a God, just not a peaceful God right now. How are we supposed to go to war with Islam, win and save Europe when a Christian God tells us to live and let live

>>81371544
It's no fallacy, give me one example of the Christian God saying slaughter every Muslim who steps foots in Christian lands and i'll be at Church first thing in the morning
>>
>>81371618
>The Germanic and Celtic tribes who made up the bulk of religious converts to Christianity after the fall of Rome were all slaves.

Nice meme.
>>
>>81370366

The 'christians' you described are just the loudest minority of Protestants, at least here in the US.

Become a Christian and speak out against the liberalizers. Most Christians are far more open to hearing anti-liberal sentiment than the general population. An easy red pill if you're not a coward.

As an aside, anyone else think it's fucking weird that ISIS haven't attacked a church yet? Thank God obviously, it's just strange since they seem to think Westrn countries are 'crusaders'

>>81371618
Fake it til you make it. That's what I did.
>>
>>81372060
You should read the OT then. Same God. He is the God of war, revenge, justice, mercy, love and wrath all wrapped up into one almighty God. The Most High.

He did not suffer bullshit and because we have fallen to such a degree we had to be covered with His sons blood in order to spare us of His wrath and righteous judgement.
>>
You only "need" a saviour because needing a saviour is a central tenet of Christianity.

Christianity hates,

>the world
>nature
>people's humanness

and loves,

>the sky
>metaphysical objects

It, as Judaism and Islam, reflects Semitic sensibilities and is alien to Aryan sensibilities.
>>
File: typical_christian.jpg (50 KB, 600x295) Image search: [Google]
typical_christian.jpg
50 KB, 600x295
>>81370366
>forgive your enemies and be friendly to everyone including non believers and products of the devil
Don't panic bro. That's just legal bullshit to keep the government quiet. Nobody really believes that shit. You just have to tick the PC boxes on the membership form, but once you're in, you can be a racist, misogynist, retarded arsehole. In fact, it's encouraged.
>>
>>81372060

Islam didn't exist in Jesus' time.

And Jesus didn't come to build a state like Muhammad, he came to save the repentant. For what it's worth, he never said not to fight back. And to be fair to him, in his day it was pretty fucking obvious that if someone invades your country you fight back. It simply didn't need to be said.
>>
>>81370366
Be pagan, the old gods are redpilled and nationalist
>>
>>81370366

Participate in the tenth crusade

Deus Vult
>>
>>81372026
Nice strawman, faggot. Enjoy your third world """"European"""" country.
>>
Christianity just does not make sense to me as a system of belief.
>>
>>81370366
Nah dude. Christians have all the wealth, power and weapons... nukes. There isn't a more privileged religion to be in than Christianity.

If your only gripe with Christianity is secularists curtailing the most violent aspects of it, I guess I get that.
>>
>>81372274
Christianity didn't spread to northern europe until several hundred years after the death of Christ. Also, the Vikings blew the fuck out of Europe because Christians were weak little cucks who thought that all of Europe had become peaceful.
>>
>>81372060
>give me one example of the Christian God saying slaughter every Muslim who steps foots in Christian lands and i'll be at Church first thing in the morning
It has nothing to do with the 'weakness' narrative. Bible says 'eye for an eye'. You can defend yourself from your enemy. The problem is not Muslims in Europe. Russian Empire was 60% Russian by the end of the XIXth century. We just had legal power. No minorities in charge. No multiculti promo. And high birthrates. Birthrates is all you need.
>>
>>81373317
>blew the fuck out
>eventually got converted

Yeah sure thing. Take a look at your flag you tree worshiping cuck
>>
>>81373315
>christians have all the nukes
Hmmm....
>>
>>81371618
No. It spread because it was true.
>>
>>81370366
If I wrote a book today,about a magical sky wizard,a talking snake,and a 900 year old man,how well would that go over?
>>
>>81370366
Is this image supposed to be a condemnation?
>>
Christianity is like the Borg. It asks you to weaken your independence (while still giving your creativity and willpower to the collective) in order to become part of a nightmarishly-efficient whole. Man, when Christianity was really working, it was a thing to behold. Pity it shattered into little pieces.
>>
>>81370366
Christianity is not about strength, Christianity is about truth and love.

If you want omnipotent omnipresent idols, you worship mudslime or science.
>>
>>81373957
>>
>>81373689
Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth

So basically they kill one of ours we kill one of theirs. They invade our country and we invade theirs? I don't want their country, i want ours to be free of Islam and they will have to kill 3+ million Brits for Christianity to justify killing all of them. I'd rather have a God who says fuck equality and eye for an eye bullshit just kill them all before they kill any of you
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 564x564
>>81370366
>wanting to practice religion for sake of practicing a religion
>not practicing a religion because you want to know the truth about the world around you
pic related, wizards are His chosen ones
>>
File: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.jpg (26 KB, 565x323) Image search: [Google]
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.jpg
26 KB, 565x323
>>81370366

Christianity didn't always used to be this weak and feminised

Remember that

Pic related is the flag of the Greatest Empire to have existed
>>
>>81372520
How Plato ever won out over Aristotle is beyond me. I guess he was just easier to understand.
>>
>>81374141
No, Christians take their weakness as a badge of honor. Be humble in the eyes of God and whatnot. It is, however, admitting religion is a crutch to get through a, to be fair, nightmarish existence.
>>
>>81370366
>can be killed at any moment by the most absurd and mundane circumstances
>"lol im strong m8 i sware on me mum a pot could never kill me if it fell on me hed from a fukn stairwell i sware on me mum im not weak"
>>
>>81372060
>picking relgion based on your personal preference

This actual retardation and cancer.

Subjective feelings don't change truth.
>>
Your lack of faith disturbs me...
>>
>>81370366
Jesus is not the hippie you think he is. If God was against war then why was there a war in heaven? Islam is an evil ideology, that preys on the minds of weaker races, to radicalising them. A killing in war is not treated as just murder in the bible, it seems, judging by the way jesus reacted to the roman soldier he met. In fact if war means an evil ideology like Islam is destroyed then fuck, Deus Vult these rag heads and send them to 72 virgin land.
>>
>>81374848
>religion
>truth

good one
>>
>>81375505
Well you sure got a point
>>
>>81370366
>be friendly to everyone including non believers and products of the devil.
Name one part of the bible that says this.
Nowhere in the bible it is forbidden for you to defend yourself, your family, your community or your religion from enemies, but not striking down your enemies when you have an opportunity to makes you merciful and pious.
>>
>>81374522
You're free to create any laws to ban Islam. Christianity doesn't ban bans on other religions.
>>
File: 1464813235302.jpg (52 KB, 450x358) Image search: [Google]
1464813235302.jpg
52 KB, 450x358
>>81370366
Do you have a job with a boss? Do you have a human being you have to answer to for things? Taxes, rent, bla bla bla. Why not answer to the King of Kings?

I wouldn't consider all of the martyrs who went to terrible, violent deaths with the name of Christ on their lips very weak.

Matthew 10:22 - You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

It's a hard road bro.
>>
>>81375505
>something is either true or it isn't as a logical fact - either A or not-A
>we don't seem to have any means whatsoever of confirming or denying the truth value of propositions such as "God exists" or "God doesn't exist"
>"lol silly magical sky fairy believers as if your stupid bearded wizard man is true xD"
>>
>you were taught X about Y
>different people have different views about Y
>therefore, they're all wrong and Y doesn't exist
does this really make sense to you?
>>
>>81376843
oops, messed up, my strawman was meant to be directed at this reddit meme
-------->
>>81374281
>>
>>81372283
Churches in Europe don't have anyone in them sadly. Plenty of churches in other countries have been attacked.
>>
File: friedrich-nietzsche.jpg (58 KB, 750x410) Image search: [Google]
friedrich-nietzsche.jpg
58 KB, 750x410
>>81370366
Become the ubermensch.
>>
The masses probably need Christianity.

Without it, they just subscribe to militant atheism or leftism as a substitute.

I don't think there's any chance Christianity could actually be a factual description of reality, though.
>>
>>81378647
>I don't think there's any chance Christianity could actually be a factual description of reality
why?
what's your defeater?
>>
>>81371618
>A slave had no reason to believe in the pagan war gods.
Because they had all the reason to believe in the one true God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG-nHuuCRc
>>
File: 1464969585346.jpg (55 KB, 496x314) Image search: [Google]
1464969585346.jpg
55 KB, 496x314
>>81378647
Picture related. Remember it. It's 100% true. The fear of God keeps troubled Christian men from snapping and putting you all to the sword.
>>
>>81370366
you do not need to believe anything to be a cultural christian. I'm an atheist and a christian. i've been going to church my whole life and nobody has ever grilled me on my beliefs. there are hundreds and hundreds of years of history of people who practiced religions and kept their skeptical thoughts to themselves or confined to a small circle of thinkers. the idea that you must take the bible literally or whatever is the bane of western civilization.
>>
>>81371871
This
>>
File: 1468077381241.png (656 KB, 1288x1732) Image search: [Google]
1468077381241.png
656 KB, 1288x1732
>>81370366
Christianity is not a "nice" religion...
>>
>>81373957
just because you say something is true doesn't mean it is~
>>
>>81379019

Why would god wait almost 14 billion years to bestow the knowledge of reality on a small tribe in the desert then fail to spread it to not even 1/3 of a single planets population after about 2000 years, fragmenting it into different groups with inconsolable differences?
>>
File: prayerhelmet.jpg (93 KB, 650x685) Image search: [Google]
prayerhelmet.jpg
93 KB, 650x685
>>
File: seneca.jpg (73 KB, 896x562) Image search: [Google]
seneca.jpg
73 KB, 896x562
>>
>>81376668
this sounds like a goddamn infomercial.
>>
File: 1467548750318.jpg (840 KB, 800x1600) Image search: [Google]
1467548750318.jpg
840 KB, 800x1600
>>81371871
I'll second this. Modern conveniences, technological advances and general freedom for the people has allowed atheism to grow unchecked. While most would feel that this modernization and comfortable life style is progress, it is all terribly delicate and fleeting.

1 Corinthians 13:12 - For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
>>
>>81378647
>I don't think there's any chance
k e k
>>
>>81379868
>why would
Why would you kill yourself? Why would God make something as opposed to nothing? Why would *ANYTHING* do *ANYTHING*? What a will decides it wants to do has absolutely *nothing whatsoever* with possibility.
>>
>>81379868
this isn't going to be compelling, but:
'because he wanted to' should be on the table.
>>
>>81372520
>>81372520
Those are Platonic-derived beliefs m8, and they aren't apart of Judaism and Islam. Judaism is far less concerning about spirituality than Christianity, and Islam doesn't really care.
>>81374620
Plato has the blessing of the forms on his side.
>>
>>81370873
the actual truth is your values are empty and meaningless, including your value of true vs false. the actual truth is that SJW are not bad because bad dosent exist. the actual truth is that you do not need to be on /pol/ discussing anything because all value statements are 100% subjective. so you should absolutely choose a worldview based off it's social utility, you cuck.
>>
i just could never worship a dead kike.
>>
File: Monolith BG.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Monolith BG.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>81380108
Have more.

John 16:32-33
32 “A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
>>
>>81380590
>the actual truth is your values are empty and meaningless
>including your value of true vs false
what makes you say that?

>all value statements are 100% subjective
they're subjective statements about subjective observations of objective things

>>81380695
great news! finish reading the story!
something interesting happens after Jesus dies.
>>
>>81380566
Forms are stupid. Give me firms. Firm earth, firm buttocks, and a firm dick.
>>
>>81379868
Because He is God. He probably had reasons that we will never understand.

God is not a human who so happens to be in control. He is God.
>>
>>81370366
>but i consider it too weak
Jesus is offering you to co-rule all creation with Him for eternity. How is this weak?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 400x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 400x606
>>81370366
Then be a Fucking man about it. I hate all those pussies at church. Give me some people like Richard the lion heart.
>I don't want to bow down to the almighty God.

STFU heretic. your not that great.
>>
>>81379868

Why not?
>>
>>81370366

with exceptions. Jesus said some shit about keeping your sword and he rekt the moneychangers' shit and beat their asses. so I know you want to boil Jesus down but he's more complex than that.
>>
>>81380695
he is not dead
kike is what the current day false jews are. The original Jews are now Christians because they saw that God wanted them to follow His Son. Current day jews said "fuck you God, you promised us fire and we know better than you" and are therefore heretics.

That is also why most jews are insuffreable assholes, they think they are the ones who decide who the real messiah is. They also seriously think they are still the Chosen People, even after spitting God in the face and mocking His Son.

Paul talking about/to the jews in Acts 28

27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

29 And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves.
>>
>>81381504
i would rather pay worship and respect my ancestors beliefs than those removes from my heritage. i will never be a christian.
>>
>>81370366
>forgive your enemies and be friendly to everyone including non believers and products of the devil

That's because it isn't your job to deliver God's wrath. It's coming but it's going to get worse before it gets better. Much worse.
>>
>>81381724
you rather put your faith in man? People whose history is cherrypicked? People that gave birth to you by chance?

Or the Creator of everything.
>>
>>81381902
you mean christiany isn't cherry picked? you're delusional if you believe the bible, written by who again? oh yes, man.
>>
>>81372392
>He did not suffer bullshit
But he does now? Seems kinda bullshit to me.
>>
>>81381859

you should hate the enemies of God

Psalm 139
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
>>
>>81372771
>For what it's worth, he never said not to fight back.
Then what's with that "turn the other chick" shit?
>>
>>81382065
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1)
>>
>>81382545
citation needed.
>>
>>81382490
becoming enemies because someone strikes you once is ridiculous, you will get further in life by forgiving someone.

it does not say "when someone stabs you, ask for more", it talks about a punch.
>>
>>81382701
God

sorry but I can't give you a worldly explanation.
>>
>>81382395
Nice cherrypicking. These three verses are practically OP's post.

19 If only you, God, would slay the wicked!
Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!

23 Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.

24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.
>>
>>81382831
because you have no proof, just what some old dudes wrote down in a book a long time ago.
>>
>>81373957
Let me fix that for you:

It spread because it's teaching actually work to make a society last
>>
>>81381353
>>81381029
>>81380324
>>81380308

So the answer is essentially "because he did".

Why should I believe Christianity is true?
>>
>>81370366
Yes. Become a Satanist. Not a devil worshipping, animal-sacrificing, blood-drinker. Just a true Satanist. Believe in yourself.
>>
>>81380192
all it describes are those who subscribe so all it defines is itself
>>
>>81381028
So I take that "firms" are good and are truth? How does one evaluate and judge what is and what is not firm, and how it relates to what is or is not true? Is it not possible that what we perceive are often misconceptions that we learn later on to something different?

Take for example, if someone who was raised without ever seeing a dick or knowing about one -- a woman or dickless boy whose been isolated and locked away from males and the other kind of creatures with dicks -- and sees a long sausage one day and asks her care-taker what it is, and gets told -- as apart of some-joke, if you will -- that it's a penis (or should I say "dick") -- and gets the chance to feel it and play around with it. We of course know that it isn't, but that secluded girl / dickless-boy doesn't, and lives on his life thinking that what he perceived as a dick isn't one, but a sausage. Now have it that one day, a man appears to the dwelling place of our hypothetical character, and pulls out his large firm dick and tells our mentioned secluded girl / ladyboy to grab and suck his dick or face getting beaten and abused by him -- what would be our character's response to that? Well, I believe it would along the lines of "Ok mister, but where is it?" while being completely oblivious to the closer-to-true form of the 'dick' in front of her / him, and be in disbelief when he points at it in response saying that isn't a 'dick' as the perception she knows it is as.

There exist truth beyond our faulty perceptions of the true forms of nature and objects around us that isn't of this world. In it, there is a true dick, although it may not be what both of us know it to be based on our perceptions, but still nonetheless exists and is loosely stemmed from how our perceptions got about.
>>
>>81383127
Why should you believe anything that isn't an a priori necessary truth is true? Because I have little doubt you have many such beliefs.
>>
>>81383094
No and because I have no proof you need to have faith in God and love Him. If we had proof you would just acknowledge Him, he doesn't want that apparently. I don't know His motives.
>>
>>81383380

That's not very compelling.
>>
>>81372036
I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>81383055
Those support my posts though? The writer is talking to God that if only He can slay the wicked, he should stay away from wicked people. After that he asks that God may help him towards the path God wants him to go.

I don't see your point?
>>
>>81373317
>Vikings blew the fuck out of Europe
Hah, do they actually teach that in Denmark?
>>
>>81383127
Can you prove your parents love you? No. Should you therefore just assume that they don't? No.
>>
>>81371871
Deporting atheists will completely cripple a nation's scientific prowess and cause unprecedented human capital flight. Such measure would make a nation fall into economic and political irrelevance.

There's a reason why arab countries experience such massive brain drain.
>>
>>81383919

So what does this mean?

I can't prove how the universe was created, so I shouldn't presume an exact branch of Christianity isn't true?
>>
>>81383787
Yes so he should stay away from the wicked and he's stating he's confused asking for God's guidance. Where in any of that does it reinforce the idea that God wants us to deliver his wrath.
>>
>>81384029
Ah the
>all atheists are scientists and all Christians literally bang two rocks together -meme

Religion created science, just because we don't agree with the part that talks about the big bang and evolution, doesn't mean we discard every science.
>>
>>81383659
It's not supposed to compel you, it's supposed to make clear that your (a posteriori) beliefs *aren't any better*.
>>
>>81384183
You shouldn't just discard God because you have no evidence of Him.
>>
>>81384449
why not?
>>
>>81384449

But why do I have reason to believe the concept exists?
>>
File: d4a5fa4c.jpg (13 KB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
d4a5fa4c.jpg
13 KB, 598x336
>>81384449
if you have no evidence then you have nothing
>>
>>81384238
Nowhere, I only ment to say you should not love people who hate God. You should hate them.

Some Christians think that is not biblical and I thought you were one of them.
>>
>>81384183
The bible repeatedly refers to the world we live in now being Satans world. Satan challenged God and God is allowing time for Satan to prove his claims that we only love God because of what he gives us. If God's presence was known to everyone without question it invalidates that.

His existence had to be ambiguous to allow Satan the chance to prove his claim. Of course this will fail and God will restore order. This is why there is no direct proof of God and why he just doesn't reveal himself right now. This is what revelation talks about. It's what the end times and the Antichrist is all about. It's the culmination of Satans time before Jesus returns.
>>
File: guerrilla_jesus (1).gif (55 KB, 381x288) Image search: [Google]
guerrilla_jesus (1).gif
55 KB, 381x288
>>81370366
Saying Christianity makes you weak is bizarre. It makes a much sense as saying physical exercise makes you weak.
What is strength, strength is will. You can be physically strong but still a total pussy because you are weak willed. A Christian exercises his will all the time, by resisting the temptations and fears of this world. Seriously if a Christian is doing God's will, he will not be stopped, no matter what you do. If you are hurting others he will stop you, even if that means executing you.
>>
>>81384275
Nice strawman, retard.

It's undeniable that atheists are overrepresented in scientific fields, specially in elite institutions like the National Academy of Sciences and the Royal Society.

It's not hard to see what would happen if a country decided to deport atheists.
>>
>>81384591
You don't. But you have faith. As I stated before, there are thing you assume right now that you have no proof of. Some of those you probably don't even realise or question. I just add God on that list. It maybe sound silly but it feels right and that is enough for me.
>>81384606
True, that is why you need faith.
>>
File: 1462068703350.jpg (21 KB, 559x263) Image search: [Google]
1462068703350.jpg
21 KB, 559x263
>>81384029
>scientific prowess
>implying all scientists and doctors are atheists

>fall into economic and political irrelevance
>not realizing it would be the total opposite

If you took the selfish out and left the selfless, any system that was chosen would flourish in that environment. This whole idea of self self self doesn't work. No one can go it alone.

The Western world is promoting individuality and perverse selfishness and it's all crumbling. Meanwhile, the Muslims, chanting in unison about how Allah is great is bringing their combined effort down upon us. What gets more things done? God wills it, or rainbow flags? Atheism, as the current year has proven to define it, is divisive at every level. But that's ok, He told us all ahead of time how it was going to go down and I'm ok with that.
>>
File: 1367302051472.png (55 KB, 978x318) Image search: [Google]
1367302051472.png
55 KB, 978x318
>pagans
>>
File: 1468481762275-1.gif (425 KB, 510x382) Image search: [Google]
1468481762275-1.gif
425 KB, 510x382
>>81384988
but what is it based on? if you see no evidence in reality then you're just fantasising
you can read a Semitic text and see that it corresponds to the believers in the Semitic belief but all that proves is that a certain group of people follow a certain book
>>
>>81384988
>there are thing you assume right now that you have no proof of.
such as?
>>
>>81385169
>>81384944
>>
>>81384988

The inability to prove anything aside from ones own existence to oneself is not an argument for the truth of Christianity.
>>
>>81384689
Of course. That makes 100% sense. Kind, benevolent, loving God allows millions to die in needless wars, from poverty, disease, and famine, and for what? All to prove a point to Satan. Nice. He sounds like a swell, stand up guy.
>>
File: FpnWw4sU_400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
FpnWw4sU_400x400.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>81383094
>>
File: 1421967424136.jpg (20 KB, 267x179) Image search: [Google]
1421967424136.jpg
20 KB, 267x179
>>81379383
>im an atheist and a Christian
Lol no
>>
>>81370366
>and be friendly to everyone including non believers and products of the devil.

Not what the bible says. Stop listening to cuck denominations. Listen to steven anderson
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (53 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
53 KB, 300x250
>>81385383
ultimately you can't prove that you exist even to yourself. you can decide to choose to believe that you exist but that doesn't constitute proof of anything
>>
>>81384944
Materialism would seize to exist.
The family would be important again.
No more sexual deviants.
People would care for eachother.
No more wars.
No more jewish money schemes.
Actually punishing people instead of having a stern conversation and sending them on their way.

But oh no, no VR goggles and hoverboards.
>>
>>81385478
It makes more sense when you consider that we have freewill, and God is THE supreme being, not just some local god of hugs and kittens.
>What is normal for the spider is chaos to the fly.
>>
>>81385478
Not just to Satan. To all the other angels and to humanity. Because this is how the whole thing began. Satan and humans tricked by Satan into thinking they can live without God. Just read the book of Job. What he allowed Satan to do to prove his claim. The entire world us under the same test.

He's basically saying go on then try it. He knows it will fail but we don't, we won't until we see it happen before us.

Think of it like the cucks who won't understand that Islam is bad until they get beheaded.
>>
>>81385663

>ultimately you can't prove that you exist even to yourself

Non-existence cannot perceive, therefore you exist because you can perceive anything.

This is the one proof there really is.
>>
>>81385761
You are making completely unfounded assertions that fly in the face of facts and history.
>>
>>81385319
Do you love your parents or is it just habit? Do you parents love you? Is the green you are seeing the green everyone else sees or just close? Do you actually love your wife?
>>81385383
Well I don't mean it to that extreme. I'm talking about things you can't measure. Like love, or God.
>>
>>81385935
>Non-existence cannot perceive
but where is the proof of that?
>therefore you exist because you can perceive anything.
you have arrived at that conclusion based on a decision but there is no proof
>This is the one proof there really is.
where? what is the proof? can you hold it? can you show me now? it's just in your mind
>>
>>81370366
Islam's God requires it's believers to conquer the earth. Christianity's God already owns it, he is just allowing evil doers to have their way until judgement.
>>
>>81385761

You think none of this existed before, what, 50 years ago?
>>
>>81382274
>sending sinners to burn in hell for eternity
>not a just God

It's always either He's too vindictive or he doesn't do enough. You fedoras are a really bitchy bunch. No wonder you're all feminist cucks.
>>
>>81386228

>can you show me now?

I specifically said:

>The inability to prove anything aside from ones own existence to oneself is not an argument for the truth of Christianity.
>ones own existence to oneself
>to oneself

I don't think you understand this concept.
>>
>>81385997
Man tou really must believe that one graph where 'scientific progress' is cut off between 500-1500 and something along the lines of 'we could be living on mars by now if it weren't for religion'.

Collages formed because of Christians making sure people were teaching the right things all over Europe. This evolved into sharing knowledge about astronomy, medication and maths. Christians don't just sit around and stare at the sun, we want to know about the wonder God created and called Earth.
>>
>>81370366
>Christianity is weak
Tell that to the Crusaders who took back their world from legions of Muslim invaders, and pounded them back so hard they're still having nightmares about it to this day.
>>
File: 1468649704487.gif (453 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1468649704487.gif
453 KB, 500x281
>>81386720
no it's you who doesn't understand
as I said here
>>81385663
> ultimately you can't prove that you exist even to yourself

>concept
concepts have no substance
show me a concept in reality now
they don't exist except in your mind
>>
>>81383872
They did though

>>81374578
That was because Europe had paganized Christian morals. It was only in the 19th century that the Jew and slave morality won out over Europe and created world-weary romanticism, revolution, decadence, etc.
>>
>>81386462
Of course it did. But not even close to the scale of today.
>>
>>81386925
Again making a strawman.

You're not even trying to form an argument.
>>
>>81385835
And then there will be peace and happiness? No, there will be the anti-christ, tribulation, darkness, then nothing, as the world will be gone.
>>
>>81370366
Well both my grandfathers were Christians and they were evil.
i.e. One of them ( 1.82 m, 104 kg, cunning, rich, with studies, brawler) married a young woman obtained her lands and then the lady dissapeared misteriously (my grandma always knew what have happened but she was afraid for her own life and the life of their childs)
The catholics that arrived to this city were the most friendly and kicked the old inhabitants to the outskirts
>>81385997
See this flag? these guys were christians and they went full berserk on our soldiers
>>
>>81370366

Go back to your therapist and take your happy pills.

You confess to a psychologist and take pills instead of sacramental wine and a wafer.
>>
>>81379368
The poor were quiet non-rich-murdering people for thousands of years before Christianity. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with most people just don't want to go around killing others.
>>
>>81387043
>They did though
Killing a few unarmed monks and bullying undefended settlements doesn't really count as blowing the fuck out of anything. Paris is the only impressive thing they did. But every other time, if they had to face up to men, they'd get sent packing.
>>
>>81387010

You don't understand the concept.
>>
>>81387115
You wanted facts and history.

Also kinda hypocritical that you call me out but started with
>All atheists are scientists and without us you would be doomed
Implying that not a single scientist is Christian
>>
>>81387477
concepts don't exist so you have no basis to make any assertions regarding truth
you should be killed
>>
File: GET EDUCATED.png (411 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
GET EDUCATED.png
411 KB, 2753x1400
>>81387043

It was precisely in the 19th century that our Empire reached those heights you Amerimoron

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire#Britain.27s_imperial_century_.281815.E2.80.931914.29
>>
>atheists and secularists revolt against Islam
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OR REASON TO SIDE WITH US STOP FUCK OFF FUCKING STOOOOOOPPOOPPPPPPP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Is this the kind of response I can expect?
>>
File: 1464091795878.jpg (26 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1464091795878.jpg
26 KB, 495x495
>>81387790

Get fucked special snowflake
>>
>>81387521
Except I never made such statement. Why can't you grasp a strawman is not a valid argument?
>>
>I really want to be a Christian
Do you believe in God, Jesus as the son of God, etc? No? Then you shouldn't be a Christian.

>should i become Pagan and worship the old Gods for the strength

This is just autistic LARPing, anon.
>>
>>81387330

Both are means of letting people believe they have control in the world.
>>
File: 1467244002227.jpg (21 KB, 211x300) Image search: [Google]
1467244002227.jpg
21 KB, 211x300
>>81370366

Mt 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
>>
>>81388078
Mate you said that if every atheists was to be deported scientific progress would come to a halt. Nice backpaddling
>>
>>81389520
I said it would be crippled, which is true. You don't seem to know the meaning of words.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.