[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will this happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Texas and Cascadia.png (893 KB, 540x797) Image search: [Google]
Texas and Cascadia.png
893 KB, 540x797
When will this happen?
>>
your south is ours

pls bring back

is full of niggers anyways
>>
Possibly in next 25-50 years. Almost definitely within the next 100.
>>
>>81364875
When your mom sits down and rearranges the continent.
Just kidding, your mom will never stand up so naturally an independent Cascadia and Texas will never happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 750x1334
>>81365458
Fuck off beaner
>>
>>81365458
More like take more of northern Mexico please. We don't want those border crossing shits.
>>
File: Independence.png (285 KB, 889x331) Image search: [Google]
Independence.png
285 KB, 889x331
>>81365576
What makes you say that?
>>
>>81364875
What's the point of Cascadia? I don't see it happening, ever.
>>
>>81364875
Whenever we have an equivalent of the Roman's Crisis of the Third Century
>>
>>81367171
>Thanks to work done by him and his colleagues, we now know that the odds of the big Cascadia earthquake happening in the next fifty years are roughly one in three. The odds of the very big one are roughly one in ten. Even those numbers do not fully reflect the danger—or, more to the point, how unprepared the Pacific Northwest is to face it.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one
>>
>>81364875
how do you do that witht he borders in google earth?
>>
>>81368849
I did this in MS paint.
>>
>>81368364
>Implying the whole world isn't a series of volcanoes and earthquakes waiting to kill us all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.