[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jews killed Jesus >Jews are "God chosen people"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Passion_of_the_Christ_8[1].jpg (45 KB, 550x289) Image search: [Google]
Passion_of_the_Christ_8[1].jpg
45 KB, 550x289
>Jews killed Jesus
>Jews are "God chosen people" in Christianity
>Christians are heretics to Jews

Are these facts politically correct or incorrect to mention?
>>
>>81358339
Christians are "gods chosen people" in Christianity
>>
>>81358594
LOL

read a bible
>>
Basically the Zionist jews are like muslims. Then Jesus the jew came along and said, hey I don't want to be a zionist, I want to be like Buddha and Socrates. Then the Zionist jews killed him and his jew friends created a cult out of the first jew who rebelled against the jew ideology.

In a way that rebellion is still seen today in the war between Christianity and Muslims.
>>
File: jewish.png (108 KB, 1870x912) Image search: [Google]
jewish.png
108 KB, 1870x912
I mentioned offhand that Jews killed Jesus and this girl looked at me like I had said "gas the kikes." I thought it was common knowledge. Apparently not.
>>
>>81358339
You can mention it but the mental dissonance of a chr*stcuck won't let him see reason. It's pointless arguing with a christcuck with logic.
>>
>>81358903
Read an old bible dipshit. There is a mistranslation in the King James Version and forward that conflates "Jews" and "Judeans" Jesus was a Judean. The Kazarian converts are not Jews.

See Revelation 3:9 "Beware the Synagogue of Satan"
>>
who cares about them anyway
>>
>>81358339
The romans killed jesus, not the jews....
>>
>>81358339
kike on kike crime. nothing to see here
>>
>>81359558
this
>>
>>81359749
When Pilate saw that he could do nothing, but that instead a riot was starting, he took some water, washed his hands before the crowd and said, “I am innocent of this man’s blood. You take care of it yourselves!”

In reply all the people said, “Let his blood be on us and on our children!”

Then he released Barabbas for them. But after he had Jesus flogged, he handed him over to be crucified.
(Matthew 27:24-26)
>>
Protestant heretics who cannot comprehend the Bible believe that Jews are God's chosen people.
Actual Christians know that Jesus' covenant superseded the earlier one, just ask your local Catholic priest.
>>
>>81360535
I know nigga. But them again, its like George Soros fommenting BLM, but when a nigger kills a cop, we blame only them.

No, Soros is as guilty, if not more.

Same with the romans.

And I know the "washing hands" routine. This is well know in Hueland.

When ppl give you an advice but it fall on deaf ears, ppl will clap its hands up and down as in " I wash my hands, this fucker its on its own now".
>>
>>81359436
This

They will never understand that logic isnt against religion
logic is just logic
>>
The Jews were God's chosen people, but they strayed too far from God. Jesus was sent to try and shepherd them back into the flock, but the Jews cast him aside and instead he found the gentile as receptive of God's Word and when he got too powerful, the established religions got Rome to crucify him.

So basically, yes. All the things you typed are true.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.