[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be libcuck >change my ways >get a buzzcut and contacts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: mark-renton.jpg (16 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
mark-renton.jpg
16 KB, 419x419
>be libcuck
>change my ways
>get a buzzcut and contacts
>everyone treats me like an asshole even though I keep to myself
the fuck?
>>
Maybe you are an asshole. Ever think of that?
>>
File: 1465236095492.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465236095492.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>81354427
Buzzcut is edgy if it's not war or btfo time basicly.
>>
>>81354427
with a buzzcut you need to put more attention to what you are wearing. When you usually prefer dark and rather plain clothing everybody directly expects you to be a typical neonazi. Just try some stronger colours or a casual business style and you will be treated rather normal... either do this or just get used to it.

t. fellow buzz-wearer
>>
>>81354427

You should have chose life.
>>
>>81357145
>>81354427

Fucking pricks, I wish I had the hairline to pull of a buzzcut.

I used to grow my hair long then buzz it. People would call me a faggot when it was long. After cutting it south asians in corner shops would shit themselves when I walked in.
>>
File: 1458657993377.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1458657993377.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>>81357552
>After cutting it south asians in corner shops would shit themselves when I walked in.
>>
dude buzzcut for sure, but even oversized bomber jacket makes niggers shit themselves here
>>
>>81358125
georgia has niggers?
>>
>>81357552
Height??

You sound like a big guy
>>
>>81358125
WAIT, GEORGIA HAS BLACKS??? PLZ TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE
>>
>want a buzzcut
>hairline receding

just cuck myshit up fampai
>>
>>81357552
to you mean with "pulling it of" that you just don`t look good woth it or that people just are too intimidated by it? Even if I pay attetnion to how I dress this doesn`t change the fact that often people will change the walkway when they see me, it just reduces the number of dirty looks you get when they don`t expect you to notice.
>>
>>81358859
>>81357552
I always thought buzzcuts were the proper haircut for baldcucks
>>
>>81354427
>have long hair
>people are scared of me
>shave the sides and keep the top slightly longer
>people are more scared of me

fuck this. my autism is too strong for me to handle.
>>
>be big, scary man
>rock the buzz
>people fuck with me even less
>female hearts melt even more
>as usual, the only time nogs will do anything is when there's 15 of them.

Where did you go wrong?
>>
>having a self-esteem so low you seek validation for your haircut on an anonymous cartoon website
>>
>>81359009
haha sure thing bub :-)
you're a proper tough guy aren't you
>>
>>81358224
>>81358485
very few, but they all go back, they are here to study anyway
>>
>>81354427
>live in a country of medpacks
>give a fuck
>>
>>81354427
Smile more, shave any kind of threatening beard, wear brighter clothes.
Back when I had a buzzcut & beard I had people move out of my way prematurely or just take a step back on a regular basis.
>>
>>81354427
Damn Neutral Switz's they are just so neutral, Why would they be afraid of you? They wouldn't have any feelings one way or the other.

It's like tell me wife, hello.
>>
It either suits you or it doesn't

A skinhead cut will either look ok or you will look like a psychopath.
>>
>Have a pronounced chin, square/heart jawline, skinny/toned
>Like my hair (curly/wavy) but want to try a shorter cut
>Every friend I ask, including my girlfriend and the last hairdresser I had said a buzz cut would look bad on me
>Sadface.jpg + why.jpg

I wish I could just see what it would look like. I would love to just buzz it off right now.
>>
>>81359423
no im just a faggot
>>
File: buzz_cut_6.jpg (17 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
buzz_cut_6.jpg
17 KB, 360x450
>>81358933

I just mean looking good with it. It suits people with a low hairline.

I think it might be slightly more socially acceptable here than in Germany from what you're saying.

>>81359002

When you're getting really bald it's just the least bad option. And often people go completely bald to hide their hairline.
>>
File: 1467944599781.png (59 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1467944599781.png
59 KB, 550x535
>>81354427
>get a buzzcut
>everyone thinks I'm a ghetto Mexican now
>>
>>81360218
That's what you get for picking mexican you shouldve gone nordic
>>
>>81359927
Don`t lissen to them. People today can`t coprehend that a male doesn`t want to ride the metrosexual train... exspecilly females. Just try a 4 the first time and move your way down from there until you have the right lenght.
>>
I rock a buzz. Hasn't impeded my life in any way I don't think. I'm good looking and friendly though. People always react positively to me.
>>
>>81354427
How can you both keep to yourself and be treated like an asshole? Maybe you're treating yourself like an asshole. That a possibility?\
>>
not even rayciss. but negros usually avoid me on the sidewalk because i have a shaved head. i buzzed it for 20 years.
>>
>>81360093
>It suits people with a low hairline
Well I have a naturally very high hairline. It is definitely a haircut that some might like on you and some don`t... I don`t know what it is but people that have known me for some time say it looks good and I can tell girls also digg it. I guess it has more to do with the shape of your head/face than with the hairline.
>>
>>81360980
Height
>>
>>81359927
Just go on ahead. It grows back.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.