[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I finally understand the plight of the black man in America.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1468559054248.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1468559054248.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
/pol/ I finally understand the plight of the black man in America. This just happened last night and man, I don't know how to deal with this.

> Be me, 26, white, rich-fag parents, big guy, covered in tattoos (sleeves, legs, etc), no job killers
> inb4 degenerate tattoos
> minding my business and going to see the Purge with a friend in upper class mall
> friend goes to concession stand
> notice there's a cop roaming about
> give my ticket to the ticket-taker
> proceed to meet up with friend at stand when I hear "hey... hey man..."
> turn around, see the cop motion over to me
> he's covered in tattoos as well so I figure he's going to ask where I got my work done (common point of conversation)
> he asks me "are you carrying a gun?"
> in shock, can't believe I'm being harassed by this pig but remain calm
> I tell him "no" and he points to my left side saying "you sure? what's that under your waistband on your left side?"
> wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts because it's an 11:05pm showing and fuck it
> lift up shirt to show nothing's there, start feeling the PTSD
> he says "okay, enjoy the movie" and walks away

/pol/, what do I do? Should cops profile just because I have tattoos? I'm white but man I was feeling oppressed. He didn't stop anyone else, just me. Clearly it was because of the way I look.

I just don't know what to do or how to feel anymore, I've been questioning my entire existence and "privilege" ever since.

Can I ever have peace? Can we start burning down white cities to shed light on this injustice? It can't only happen to me. It can't!
>>
>>81353759
BS. Post tats
>>
>>81353892

Can't without giving away identity
>>
>>81353759
remove tattoos nazi
>>
people with tattoos will be the first into the gas chambers
>>
>>81353759
cop asked me if i had a gun cus gang bangers share my fashion sense
shit myself
cried about it on pol after because scared and oppressed

kill yourself
>>
I'm glad you came to your safe space.

PTSD is a real bitch.

Hang in there.
>>
>going to see the Purge
>white
Pick one, Tyrone.
>>
>>81353759
Tattoos are often used as gang markers, so the cop was just being cautious.
>>
File: 45862216.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
45862216.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
Stop posting this dumb shill thread.
>>
>seeing Purge or any of its sequels

Why watch faggot leftist trash?
>>
>>81354699
Thank you for your understanding

>>81355928
Nothing else playing
>>
Wait is there a new purge movie?
What's it about? Was it good?
>>
a human being asking you a question isn't oppression. he didn't even invoke his authority as a peace officer--just his 1st amendment right.

you also had the right to ignore him or walk away. just because you don't know your rights doesn't mean you're oppressed.
>>
>>81354078
Ohh wow yea let me just check my database. You know I have every tattoo ever done in this thing.
>>
>>81356540

Best of the 3, but still meh
>>
I bet you were sneaking candy into the theatre you piece of shit. The officer should have gunned you down.
>>
>cop ask if you have a gun
>tell him no and prove it by lifting shirt
>cry on /pol/ about muh harassment and muh black people

>>81354553
/thread
>>
>>81353759
getting tattos done is pretty nice, you get so high afterwards for like a week
>>
>>81357974

/pol/ actually fell for this bait?

fucking disappointing; sure is summer here.
>>
>>81359044
It's not even a bait, it's a fucking blatant shitpost
>>
>Clearly it was because of the way I look.

Yeah, generally looking like you're carrying a gun on your left side is a good reason to believe you're carrying a gun on your left side.

OP should spend less money on tatts and more money on suicide
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.