[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AM I BRING RUSED?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 205.jpg (31 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
205.jpg
31 KB, 600x406
guys whats with all the armyfags posting saying they got called up?
am I being rused or is it really HAPPENING?
>>
g...guys please i...it's not funny
>>
Really makes you think
>>
>>81351152
They're all lying. It's a funny joke.
>>
>>81354225
No its not
>>
>>81351152
I want to know one thing. The ambiguity of the turkey situation leads me to believe something big is being slid. What could it possibly be? What else is going on in the world? The 28 pages were redacted as fuck so I doubt it. What is Hilary doing? Any executive orders recently come out? What about deutsche bank? WHAT ARE THEY SLIDING
>>
>>81354551
Yesterday there were reports that the Turkish rebels had seized some nuclear weapons at a US base.

Of course, since they were designed and owned by the US they won't explode without the codes, so we were told there was nothing to worry about.

Then you remember that Hillary had tons of classified data on God-knows-what stored on her (compromised) private email server.
>>
>>81354455
Sauce
>>
>>81354953
Look around at the threads, they have all the proof you need.
>>
>>81354908
>nothing to worry about
They want our semiauto rifles yet they tell us not to worry about stolen nukes? C'mon now...
>>
>>81354908
They could strip the nukes for the components
>>
File: Tawny_Frogmouth_Bird.jpg (61 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
Tawny_Frogmouth_Bird.jpg
61 KB, 500x373
>>81353998
Is latvia a nice place
>>
>>81355304
>Look at /pol/ threads for proof

I require actual proof.
>>
>>81355451
No.

Full of dirty slavs. I've been to Riga. It was literally shit.
>>
>>81355969

Wtf are you talking about, Riga is the shit.

If you have the cash.
>>
>>81354908
FUCK
>>
Well there is a possibility of some HAPPENING.
>>
>>81351152

They're lying, which means they should move over to /b/ this is /pol/ and they should be banned.

MODS WHERE ARE YOU
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.