[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody wanted to be Trump's VP so he was forced to pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
Nobody wanted to be Trump's VP so he was forced to pick this guy LOL
>>
>>81350605

So what? Trump could pick Sara to be his VP and still beat Hillary.
>>
>>81350605

Libs actually believe this isn't a nightmare scenario for them. They just mobilized 170 million evangelicals with this pick.
>>
>>81350605
watched him talk on Fox seemed alright to me. If he can bring out some bantz he will be great.
>>
It was the perfect opportunity to extend the olive branch to Jeb. Trump blew it.
>>
File: Gary-Johnson.jpg (40 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Johnson.jpg
40 KB, 640x427
Beating these chumps i gonna be easy.
>>
Rand would have done it
>>
vp pick hasn't mattered since sara palin. cain could have won if he didn't stick his dick in crazy.
>>
>>81351610
If you offered Jeb a branch he'd probably try to suck it. Trump's better off without him, America is better off without him, he should be deported with the rest of his brown goblin clan.
>>
>>81351281
They were going to vote for Trump anyway simply because he isn't Clinton. Evangelicals are old fucks, and old fucks vote.
>>
>>81352186
They didn't for Romney.
>>
File: MichaelFlynnHappy.jpg (39 KB, 560x700) Image search: [Google]
MichaelFlynnHappy.jpg
39 KB, 560x700
There is some quotes at the start which shows that all the candidates wanted to be vp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K7GSVYGdVE

Even though Flynn should of won, he loves his country.
>>
>>81350605
I would have been his VP...
>>
>>81352424
Romney is a Mormon.
>>
>>81351281
170 million? There can't be that many. You sure you don't mean 17 million?
>>
>>81351751
Gary Johnson is a leftist piece of garbage. He called Trump a racist. You cannot be taken seriously if you unironically use that word.
>>
>>81350605
Pence has been on for 1 day and he's already kicking ass though
>>
>>81351751
I am now a garman.
>>
File: GaryJohnson.jpg (769 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
GaryJohnson.jpg
769 KB, 300x452
>>81352654
cry more bitch nigger
>>
>>81352466
I liked Flynn, especially for the fact that it would almost ensure no attempts to off Trump would go down. The lefts worst nightmare is a military man in charge.
>>
>>81353495
Presidents do not get assassinated by random civilians. "The Left" is not going to kill Trump. Some aspect of the deep state is going to kill Trump.
>>
>>81353849
and it doesn't get any deeper than Hillary Clinton and her network of goons.
>>
>>81350605
i am now a #hillarymissle
>>
>>81351090
FPWP

delusional Trump shill
>>
>>81351751
The Libertarian party has been hijacked by old liberals in an effort to shave support from the Trumpublican party.

Normally I would admire the consistency of the party, but this year it is being used maliciously to further the goals of the $hill. Also Gary's a little bitch faggot.
>>
>>81352546
You just disproved your own point.
>>
>>81354921

> Not #hillaryartillery
>>
>>81350605
Dozens of people were calling in wanting to be in the running for VP actually.
Sage and hide slide threads.
>>
>>81355607
You're gonna be crying like a bitch on election night.

>can't wait to bathe in your tears
>>
>>81352725
Is he? He's low on the HAPPENING week so I haven't looked into him
>>
>>81355105
fuck off (((anon)))
>>
>>81351892
He only got any traction because of Palin
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.