[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you met a white muslim convert irl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
File: AllahSavetheQueen.jpg (69 KB, 636x529) Image search: [Google]
AllahSavetheQueen.jpg
69 KB, 636x529
Have any of you met a white muslim convert irl?
>>
File: tumblr_m38ygelFM81qavb8jo1_500.gif (999 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m38ygelFM81qavb8jo1_500.gif
999 KB, 500x268
A few. They're cringe masters who were social outcasts in the first place.
>>
my uncle

he isn't allowed at family get togethers anymore
>>
I've seen my fair share of white female Muslims walking around in the past 2 years or so. It's not super common but I've seen them

I never interacted with one of them though and I don't plan to unless it's for the day of the rope
>>
>>81347831
what's the backstory?
>>
no because they don't feel the need to tell everyone
>>
>>81347518
If this isn't a cry for help nothing is.

Sounds like one long, elaborate suicide
>>
>>81347518
I did once on the bus. A woman who had two pretty blonde girls. What a curious experience that was.
>>
File: dca.jpg (164 KB, 905x679) Image search: [Google]
dca.jpg
164 KB, 905x679
Yeah I sometimes see white Muslim converts. Its the saddest thing.
>>
>>81348310
It's what you get when you constantly demonize even the idea of being a white male
>>
>>81347518
Yes, one at work, I spent some time with him, he is a very dedicated muslim and will never condemn terrorism. Married (reason for conversion) and has some child.
>>
Aye, it's some white bitch with brown hair and a half nigger kid who moved to Aberdeen from Europe for university.
She isn't the only coal burner from Europe. There is another with 2 nig kids.
Seriously mainland Europe, the Scottish may vote left wing but the only coal burners I've seen are foreign.
>>
>>81347518
Most Muslims here are Bosnian, They're super religious. Ever seen blue eyes in a hijab ? turned me on tbqh. Maybe face was ugly but the way those eyes popped, Jeeze <3
>>
>>81348285
they usually do tho. converts are always the most "devout"

i don't think i personally know any as friends or colleagues but i have experienced a few. i was in a queue at an airport last year and a white guy with a straggly beard pulled a prayer mat out of his bag and stepped out of the queue and did the whole butt in the air, nose on the ground praying thing in the middle of the airport

i think the rest of us were a bit embarrassed for him. even the other muslims around were staring at him. surprised he didn't get dragged off by the police really
>>
>>81350751
>i don't think i personally know any as friends or colleagues

wait, yes i do
i used to work with a guy who converted so he could get married to an iranian woman
he used to tell us pretty regularly about how islam is so normal and not in any way weird
there was something strange about the way he looked at people though
>>
>>81347518
No never met him. You have no proofs.
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ru&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Flurkmore.to%2FПpинять_иcлaм
>>
>>81350738
Bosnians in Zimbabwe?
>>
>>81347518
In my whole life i've never see one of them.
>>
>>81347518
They always have mental or psych problems. No exceptions.
>>
>>81347518
Yeah, one of my parents' friends converted because he was a beta cuck who couldn't get laid unless he bargained away his soul and beliefs for a brown wife. They did the whole virtue-signalling "it's his choice, we love him just the same" dance. And then I got to watch over the next few weeks as they silently distanced themselves from him. Nobody's seen or heard from him in years, I hope he died in his sleep from a brain clot.
>>
My aunt. No joke.
>>
>>81347518
>white
>muslim
kek all muzzies are sandniggers even "converts"
>>
My girlfriend's cousin who is a young rich white girl converted to islam. Makes no sense to me.
>>
>>81347518
no, but i've heard that a dude i went to high school with converted. Havent seen him since though.
>>
>>81347518
I knew a kid in highschool who's mom had converted because I guess she was dating/marrying some muslim. He was a Bush did 9/11 conspiritard who ended up joining the army, pretty sure he's still muslim though.
>>
>>81347518
yes. There was this crazy white woman who started wearing a burka, reading the koran and hitting herself downtown abo a week after 9/11
>>
>>81347518
So basically a mentally ill person converted to Islam. Who would have thunk it?
>>
>>81347518
I see converts at least once a week. Lot of girls. They have no shame and nobody seems to care. I live in Paris kek
>>
>>81348213
converted to islam to marry his wife

he started acting like an idiot telling us we can't serve pork or drink alcohol at our family get togethers

defended his wife who tried to kick my sisters dog

he still calls and asks why he wasn't invited, I swear he got a lot stupider when he converted
>>
>>81347518
Yes, white Canadian lady. Bigger girl.
>>
File: Cerie_Bullivant_3215694c[1].jpg (75 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
Cerie_Bullivant_3215694c[1].jpg
75 KB, 460x287
I was in a few classes at school with pic related

He was a faggot then, is a bigger faggot now
>>
>>81354988
I have also seen this disgraceful creature https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds2dgC-cFk8
>>
My aunt converted to Islam to marry some guy who she, at the time, only knew on facebook. I honestly try my best to ignore her
>>
I saw a blonde blue eyed girl in a full body burkha thingy and a arabic male the other day, i really feel enriched by the experience
>>
>>81356564
>blonde blue eyed girl in a full body burkha thingy

how do you know she was blonde?
>>
>>81356723
pretty easy to tell based on face and such
>>
>>81347518
Yeah right around the time I gave up on Islam.
It was kinda wierd.
>>
>>81354988
>google him
>He went on to attend Warren Comprehensive School in Chadwell Heath, east London, where he achieved five GCSEs and two A-Levels.
>5 GCSEs
Is that even fucking possible? I'm a huge fuck-up, I lived like a degenerate when I was doing my GCSEs, at once point I wasn't sober for a full 2 months (at least while I was awake) and I still have 10.
>>
>>81347518
Would that transgender individual even be welcome into Saudi Arabia or Pakistan?
>>
>>81347518
Yes.

>Fat autistic/socially retarded girls who married arabs
>Converted to Islam
>Wears full on dress and scarf
I'd avoid it, but it was a forced 'educational' thing.
>>
>>81348154
They were likely white-looking roaches
>>
File: khusre.jpg (5 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
khusre.jpg
5 KB, 256x192
>>81357083
Not saudi arabia but trannies aren't uncommon in Pakistan.
Pic related
>>
>>81347518
THAT'S A MAN BABY!
>>
>>81357083
I don't know about either of those, but trannies are somewhat common in Iran. They really really don't like gays, and they see "becoming a woman" as an acceptable loophole to stop men fucking each other's butts. So otherwise-normal gays transition because they want to live, and the establishment go along with it because they know deep-down that summarily executing such a big chunk of their population isn't really an option when they're not actually hurting anyone.
>>
>>81350738
>bosnians in Zimbabwe
Sometimes our world can really surprise me
>>
Saw a documentary in school about some croatian women converting to islam and her kids.

But i havent seen any surprisingly.
>>
White muslims are a meme.
>>
>>81357056
I have 11. It baffles me. Anybody with any ability to learn information can get more than 5.

Funny story, I actually was suffering from brain damage throughout my entire school time, yet still got aplace at medical school.

Ended up nearly dying, so I didn't go. I'm not physically adept enough now after being bed ridden for 6 years to join the army. Just lost 30kg though, so I'm normal weight again.

I have 2 years left to join the Officer Corps at Sandhurst. But I need to see who wins the POTUS race. Don't wanna die for Shillary as I won't have advanced beyond Second Lieutenant in that time. I need 3 years to get Lieutenant and after that I need to do extra shit to get Captain. Major I need 8-10 years. Lieutenant Colonel is slogging it for 2 years and being good at your job to get Colonel. At which point you stop being a field commander and start sitting at a desk. Though Medical Corp Colonels are, though I probably won't be doing that. Brigadier is being a bitch. Major General run Sandhurst itself partly. Lieutenant General command Corps. General's are basically the top dog, but bitches to the USA Supreme Allied Commander. Which is fucking insanity, but assuming I don't die in the next 30+ years, I could manage.
>>
>>81356564
the swedish experience in one sentence
>>
>>81347518
i dont want to meet one
>>
>>81348154
probably more likely to be Bosniaks or Turks

I know one guy who nominally converted for a girl but they're both normal people, they drink, they go out etc. But I've always wondered what happens with those kinds of couples if the girl cheats
>>
File: ISIS.png (237 KB, 701x531) Image search: [Google]
ISIS.png
237 KB, 701x531
>>81347518
>>
There was one girl at my school. What a cunt. What a fucking cunt. Seriously, she made scenes weekly for religious related bullshit like : a boy touched my arm, or a teacher didn't let me get out of class in the prayer hour. It felt like she either liked getting attention, or she was using religion to distant herself from others. She would pray in the middle of the school, on all 4, head on the ground. Everyone laughed. She once complained about a teacher that was openly gay, and other time she complained about another teacher for telling some dirty jokes at our class, and other time she also demanded girls to cover legs, since shorts are common here. We had stories like her father was trying to get all dog owners to leave their building, and to stop the neighbors to play music in the praying hours...
Eventually tragedy unfold. A kid ran behind her and took her hijab off. Holy fucking shit, that girl screamed like she was on fire. We all stood there, shocked. The boy threw the hijab back at her, but she kept screaming and crying unstoppably. Her father came later spitting fire, angry as satan, demanding the boy to be arrested. She left the school after that and we never heard of her again. Bear in mind this all happened in the course of one month and a few days. Psycho cunt managed to turn the school upside down in 30 days.
>>
File: qm059pu3rncewf1fb2uvitazgv605b.jpg (27 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
qm059pu3rncewf1fb2uvitazgv605b.jpg
27 KB, 600x400
>Londoner
>white Muslim convert
>Scottish labour

JUST
>>
>>81347518
A few, they are the worst scum on the planet
>>
>>81362281

>Psycho cunt managed to turn the school upside down in 30 days.

Muzzies in a nutshell.
>>
>>81347518
I'm not sure, it could have been pretty white looking immigrant, but if not then I've seen one.
>>
My GF's dad converted around Christmas.

It's pretty cringey and makes social outings extremely awkward - especially as his wife hasn't converted too which he doesn't like (really pushing the issue too which is causing tension).
>>
>>81352963
>pic
My cousin was literally sexually harassed in a women's bathroom by a dyke.
>>
>>81347518

All the time

Makes me wanna kill them and serve them as kebab deep fried
>>
>>81366192
> but only men are pigs
>>
Only once, a woman in her fourties. She told me the surprising, but not so much, story of her conversion. She used to be your usual left leaning, hippie type girl. We call them zecconi in Italy. Then she became older and married a Snack bar from Morocco, who now rules her body and mind. It's the natural end of a SJW woman, it's what they have been looking for their whole lives.
>>
>>81347518
I met a converted girl, she was more muslim than Bin Laden's mom. She was clinically obsessed with following all the rules.
> Had some serious problems and asked me for advice.
> She kept repeating that muslims are being persecuted again in Spain like during the reconquista.
> Told her the best she could do was to move to a very muslim country ASAP.
> She said she'd love to go to Saudi Arabia
> I'm guessing some sandnigger Saudi would love to put her facing Mecca.
> She felt her family didn't understand her.
>>
>>81347518
Yes

White guy who's mum married a sand nig when he was a kid - the whore brought him up as a muslim, even a muslim name.

Sly anti White fucker he is too

>good muslim boy
>has a pet doberman

absolute fucking cunt
>>
File: 1410384643601.jpg (15 KB, 255x181) Image search: [Google]
1410384643601.jpg
15 KB, 255x181
>worshiping a foreign sand god to please your wife

Embarrassing, disgusting, and pathetic
>>
>>81347518
That picture is actually really sad. He must have had some fucked up shit happen to him to want to be a Muslim 'woman'.
>>
>>81372072
There is a real struggle as a white male to have white female in europe, it's easy to have a sandnigger wife but family will pressure you to convert.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.