[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grow some fuckin' balls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 50_blessings.png (7 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
50_blessings.png
7 KB, 240x240
Has anyone here played either of the Hotline Miami games? If ya haven't I'll post a very basic run down of the concept.

>Bombing happens in California
>Millions of immigrants, mostly illegals, flood places like FLORIDA (really makes ya think) Hawaii, and various other yuuuge cities.
>As crime runs rampant from the immigrants a group called 50 Blessings is created to combat these immigrants.
>The organization calls it's members via their telephone and tells them something along the lines of "Hi, Dave here from the warehouse. We got a nasty infestation of rats in the squareblock 4. Be there at 8 PM". Giving them information on where to shit on the immigrants.
>People all around the country don animal masks and completely obliterate any gang of immigrants

Do you think that if shit gets bad enough an organization like this could rise? If shit doesn't get done about these immigrants and mudslimes people are going to get real fed up.

P.S. Wear pig masks please.
>>
Things will get worse and nothing will get done.
>>
That may have been the worst TL;DR of Hotline Miami I've ever read.
>>
>>81347231
This

>>81347231
Give me a better one please, anon
>>
Hotline Miami is a great game too
>>
>>81347733
TLDR- everyone dies lol

>Mani Pardo is a the detective Miami deserves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VNp3qFXFpM
>>
>>81347016

>Has anyone here played either of the Hotline Miami games?

Looking at your basic rundown, you haven't either.
>>
File: community_image_1374114473.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1325) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1374114473.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1325
>>81347016
Fantastic game
>>
File: Troomp.jpg (182 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
Troomp.jpg
182 KB, 400x392
>>81347601
>>81347733

For the lazy fags here you go

http://hotlinemiami.wikia.com/wiki/Hotline_Miami_Wiki

>>81347965

I ruptured a disc in my back and I'm hopped up on pain meds I'm not 100% there faggot sukk me dikk

For the fags who are 2 lazy to actually go to the wiki for more info.

>Nigger got sent chicken head
>Gets call
>"Kill niggas"
>"k"
>Fags blown the fuck out
>Goes on to kill more faggots
>Finds grill when killing negros
>Rescues here and gives her dicklips while passed out or some shit it's been like 3 years since I played the game fukk you
>Kills more commies
>Some rat kills girl and shoots him
>R.I.P. Nigga
>get's coma'd
>Wakes up, escapes
>Shits on russia HQ
>Rip more niggas
>Kills dad
>Kills grand dad
>The end

Kill yourselves
>>
>>81348408
>piercings

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>81347016
hotline miami is a garbage series inferior to spider: rite of the shrouded moon in every way
they're basically the same game but spider is hands down better
>>
>>81348719

Niggers have piercings dontcha know?
>>
>>81348543
Did your boyfriend rupture them from fucking you too hard?
>>
>>81348882

I prefer Dogshit emporium: the last cacaphony by EB games.
>>
>>81348408
Hotline Miami movie when?
>>
File: Succc.jpg (105 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
Succc.jpg
105 KB, 640x1136
>>81349069

Only my dick is long enough to penetrate the bowels and poke the spinal cord you loser, so no.
>>
>>81348882

>they're basically the same game

not even close faggot

HM is loved for its nuanced story and its gritty 80s aesthetic

and probably most of all for its soundtrack,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNE2oCZH_4k
>>
File: pardo.png (112 KB, 1304x892) Image search: [Google]
pardo.png
112 KB, 1304x892
>>81347231
>>81348543
>>
>>81349392
crystals is an objectively better song and even then flatline is the best hotline song
also if you haven't played spider you could just say that instead of trying to make people think you have
>>
>>81349392

My son I think it was a funpost.
>>
File: son.gif (169 KB, 503x567) Image search: [Google]
son.gif
169 KB, 503x567
>>81349549

Roller Mobster is the best song and none of you niggles can convince me otherwise.
>>
>>81349549

I don't have to play spider a quick look at a play through verifies they aren't even close to being the the same.

>objectively better song

musical tastes are subjective

All the M.O.O.N. tracks are great, even the ones not in the game, Hydrogen is just great cardio track.
>>
>>81349555
you think someone would do that
go on the internet and tell lies
>>
>>81350099
it's literally hotline with bugs
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.