[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenager reveals she had abortion after she was raped during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
>An 18-year-old had an abortion after she was raped in the mass sexual frenzy at Cologne train station on New Year's Eve.

>She was thrown around a group of men before eventually falling on the floor, where she was raped alongside another girl.

>They are the first cases of forced sexual intercourse reported on the night where more than 1,200 sexual assaults were reported across Germany by marauding gangs of immigrant men.

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692184/Cologne-New-Year-s-Eve-attack-victim-pregnant-raped.html
>>
>>81346282

> hate abortion
> hate brown people

I predict this will be a real /pol/ dilemma.
>>
>>81346494
It's not an abortion if the baby's a sandnigger. It's just taking out the trash.
>>
>>81346494
Brown is always worse.
>>
>>81346494
No. Aborting a shitskin rape baby is one or the rare cases where it is okay.
>>
>>81346282

> Out of shame at what happened she decided not to report the rape to police, and had never raised the matter, but did visit the hospital.

I call BS on this, actually. Very few women would not report a full on rape.
>>
>>81346494
>brown
>people

there's you problem m8, in this case, abortion isn't murder, it's simply preventing another subhuman from existing.
>>
>>81346494
Mixed race babies should be aborted. If necessary the government should force women to abort if they refuse.
>>
>>81346282
>>81346765

Plus it says another woman was raped.

> She was separated from her girlfriend, and ended up being shoved from one man to another. She was then thrown to the floor and raped.

> 'She told me that a few metres away she saw another girl lying on the ground, also being raped.

So neither of these women decided to report it? That really stretches credibility.
>>
>>81346765
Quite a few reports came out re: Cologne that quoted women who were attacked but didn't want to report it as they knew nothing would happen to the attackers.

Also remember that leftist German politician the other week who was raped by a shitskin but lied and said it was a white guy purely because she didn't want to hurt her pro-immigration message.
>>
>>81347014

There's a big difference between being groped and being forcibly vaginally raped.

That politician still reported the rape. I just don't believe that two women would independently be raped and not report it.
>>
File: swedista.jpg (38 KB, 600x878) Image search: [Google]
swedista.jpg
38 KB, 600x878
>>81346282
>>
>>81346943
I mean, does it?
>>
>>81346765
>very few women would not report full rape

Check south african rape statistics of reported to unreported rapes, I'm on mobile right now, but it's less than 40% if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>81346282
>source: http://www.dailymail
Hurrr. I'll sit back for now and wait for the Russian foreign minister chiming in because it's another attempt at riling up people in a foreign country like with that dumb lying girl some months ago.
>>
File: 1454689863003.jpg (87 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1454689863003.jpg
87 KB, 480x726
Since when did /pol/ gave a fuck about victims of rape? You sided with the stanford and columbia rapists, you only pretend to care about the victim when you can use them to push your shitty xenophobic agenda.
>>
>>81347333

Nice trips.

But yeah. There is literally no evidence for her claim. She could have reported it and got a rape kit.

There's no evidence for another woman being raped at the time she says she was.

Women do lie about rape.

Why is it that /pol/ is willing to accept that women sometimes lie about rape, but if it makes Muslims look bad they must be 100% telling the truth despite no evidence?
>>
Christians BTFO

Guess abortion is ok now.
>>
>>81347911

Those were slutz. Real aryan wimin go into a club and dance at hardcore music with hitler lyrics.
>>
>>81347955
Well, it's apparently a delicate situation of he said she said, because the supposed victim wouldn't speak out and her care taker told another woman who told the police I think.

Also, apparently the supposed victim isn't even sure herself if the rape was the cause of the pregnancy.

>Die Frau wisse aber nicht, ob die Schwangerschaft eine Folge der Vergewaltigung gewesen sei.

Silvesternacht: Gerüchte um Vergewaltigung am Kölner Dom | WAZ.de - Lesen Sie mehr auf:
http://www.derwesten.de/politik/silvesternacht-geruechte-um-vergewaltigung-am-koelner-dom-id12008041.html#plx1084301626
>>
>>81347486

South Africa is not a developed country. The woman would probably be raped again by the police if she reported it.
>>
Why are you all dumb?
>>
>>81347911
Rape culture is real in the Islamic world you dumb leaf
Shit image/10
>>
>>81346282
>She was thrown around a group of men before eventually falling on the floor, where she was raped alongside another girl.
This is extremely hot, /pol/ said this was just imagination and would never happen, but it does happen, and its just like my animes.

I hope more white women get bred out, and for some psychological reason decide to keep the rape baby (this is a real psychological phenonomenmnem, abort beta nice white guys baby but keep rapist baby)
>>
Weird amount of pro-immigration shills nowadays, doubtless all on Mama Merkel's dime.
>>
>>81346494
We need to stop rape from happening. It's giving the pro-abortion crowd ammo.
>>
>>81347911

With regards to your image: if "rape culture" exists, it most certainly exists only among non-white populations, such as arab and african. And yet, you don't hear white western femininists complaining about actual rape culture; only imagined rape cultures - rape cultures that can't be substantiated by fact. Stated differently, these women only seem to care about "microagression" but not actual aggression.
>>
>>81348501

> pro-abortion

Very few people are pro-abortion. They are not against it being illegal, which is not the same as wanting more abortions. You are pro-forced birth, though.
>>
>>81348516
>rape cultures that can't be substantiated by fact
Fuck off, retard.

http://everydayfeminism.com/2014/03/examples-of-rape-culture/
>>
>>81348195
Germany isn't a developed country either, women who reported being raped by sandniggers are told to keep quiet about it because that's fueling islamophobia
>>
>>81346494
children up to a point are less intelligent than dogs
they might as well not be human for as much value thier life would hold
>>
>>81348801
lmao

Weird how this link doesn't mention male prisons, when they have an ACTUAL rape culture.
>>
>>81346765
Women are that retarded
>>
>>81348801

> While this list demonstrates the pervasiveness of rape by cis men against cis women

God, did you really read all of this voluntarily?

But yeah, this does substantiate the claim you're arguing with.

> 17. Reddit threads with titles like “You just have to make sure she’s dead” when linking to the story of a 13-year-old girl in Pakistan being raped and buried alive.

SO REDDIT IS "RAPE CULTURE" BUT PAKISTANIS RAPING A LITTLE GIRL ISN'T ON THE FUCKING LIST?

They didn't list one single example of non-white rape culture. Fucking Saudi Arabia didn't make the list.

It's cowardice pure and simple.
>>
>>81346765
>>81346494
>Reporting Rape by sandniggers in Germany will make YOU target of Leftists and Jewish media
>i-if she didn't report it out of fear she must be lying goyim! niggers didnunuthing! keep walking nothing to see here
>>
>>81346282

>not sure if the rapist was the father.

Did she had a boyfriend or something ?
>>
>>81348994

That's a myth. Prison rape is extremely rare.
>>
>>81349223

But hundreds of women reported being groped. Why didn't she report being raped?? Where's the second woman?

There is simply no evidence here.
>>
>>81346282
fake

this story comes from a woman who called a crisis line, she claimed she was wrestled to the ground and raped and later in the hospital they said she was pregnant, you cant get pregnant that quick. Just some mentally unstable bitch looking for attention. People like that call crisis lines all the time.
>>
>>81346494
Abortion is only okay if it's a shitskin baby.
So no it's all good.
>>
>>81346282

This is why I am not pro-choice...shitskin rape fetuses my be aborted
>>
>>81346282
I keep saying. There needs to be a 10th circle of hell specifically for the marxist traitors of a group/tribe/nation etc. The horrific consequences that are resulting from such an ideology is way beyond any known crime/sin.
>>
>>81348170
>the supposed victim isn't even sure herself if the rape was the cause of the pregnancy.

top kek

how many guys has she been sleeping with, it smells of dog ate my homework excuse for his main
>>
>>81346494
Abortion is only wrong if the baby is healthy, white, and not from rape or incest.
>>
>>81349270
>That's a myth. Prison rape is extremely rare.
Women making up fall claims that they were raped is pretty common.

Also white male rape is also common, but white men usually don't talk about.
http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/a2503/esq0804-aug-sexslave/
>>
File: Rape I must rape.jpg (27 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
Rape I must rape.jpg
27 KB, 500x377
>>81347911

Because a girl getting drunk, fucking a guy and regretting it the next day isn't rape.

A girl getting the shit kicked out of her and being forcibly penetrated by a dozen Muslims is.
>>
File: improved-valenti.png (206 KB, 541x400) Image search: [Google]
improved-valenti.png
206 KB, 541x400
>>81349135
>SO REDDIT IS "RAPE CULTURE" BUT PAKISTANIS RAPING A LITTLE GIRL ISN'T ON THE FUCKING LIST?

It's adorable that you can still get this upset as if you're shocked.

If rape culture was a real thing the left was worried about arabs and niggers would be first on their list.

You know that truism that "you're more likely to be raped by someone you know"? It hasn't been true in Sweden for a decade, because our incidence of "stranger rape" AKA the familiar guy hiding in bushes drags you off and rapes you-scenario, is our most likely rape scenario.

It goes hand in hand with importing foreigners but, rest assured, we stopped tracking these crimes by race somewhere in the 90s so nobody would be upset by the clear data.

Unfortunately our racist Scandi brothers do track that and their statistics show it's almost exclusively immigrants, especially if you count what they don't want you to count - the second generation.

Dealing with rape culture = dealing with niggers and arabs. And the left doesn't even want to hear those facts mentioned. The left never cared about raped women. Raped women are just a nice wedge issue for them to use politically.

"If you fight your enemy, he wins" - Justin Trudeau
>>
>>81347911
i think criticizing the cultures with some of the fewest rapes as "rape culture" is a little silly...those brown countries have really high rape numbers and thats with reported rapes needing 4 witnesses in order to be acknowledged.
>>
>>81346765
Germany at this level would simply say she's a lying whore and fully protect brown baby

you really don't realize what's really going on, do you? These said women and the whole country is using whatever they have to appeal to brown people. I certainly don't know why but from what I see is that every european right now is taking brown people more carefully than their own baby
>>
>>81348061
>Muslim brutally inject their semen into christian women and they can do nothing about it

Mohammad the Absolute mad man
Muslims on this point OWNS Europeans
>>
>>81347911
Fuck. Why are all Canadians reddit-tier?
>>
>>81349447
>People like that call crisis lines all the time.

Shut up you fucking anti-feminist!
Women are always right, even if it was only in their mind!

Now go on and lick some of that Anetta Kahane pussy!
>>
>>81350230
>you really don't realize what's really going on, do you?

Always funny reading comments like that from people far away.
>>
>>81352749
It's illegal to deny the holocaust where you live Hans, most of what "you think" doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>81347911
>leaf
>>
>>81346494
/pol/ only hates abortions when it is a human life at stake.

subhuman abortions are encouraged
>>
>>81347911
That image proves that white western culture is not a rape culture but Arab/African culture (which we import here) is you massive faggot.
>>
>>81349223
This. It should have been apparent in the immediate reaction of the leftists after Cologne that it must have been a right wing false flag/conspiracy. Since women are usually left wing retards any girl that got raped by "oppressed" people would know damn well the hell she was in for.
>>
The reason /pol/ is more willing to believe this rape story over the average college feminist crying rape is because we have many confirmed rapes and arrests for sex crimes at Cologne, you dolts. This isn't a matter of "islamophobia" or "racism". While due process should always be followed, Muslims in Europe are more likely to rape in the same way blacks in the US are more likely to commit violent crime.
>>
>>81346943
Europeans are so brainwash they think mudshits should be able to do anymore or its racist.
>>
>>81346282
What's the controversy/significance? It's obvious you would abort a rape spawn, let alone a shitskin one. Only sick fucks against such a thing are christcucks.
>>
>>81354453
its not actually illegal if you do it on historic grounds. there was a case in the late 90's of some historian denying the holocaust. He got off. Because his work was entirely non-political. And of course you're allowed to deny the holocaust in private all you like.
>>
>>81356862
>What's the controversy/significance?
If this is true, that a girl was actually raped during the Cologne attacks.

Which originally, lest we forget, were not even acknowledged as ever happening by the Cologne police.
>>
File: Capture.png (436 KB, 651x851) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
436 KB, 651x851
>>81357091
>And of course you're allowed to deny the holocaust in private all you like.
>>
>>81357447
>facebook
>private

there was a verdict a couple of years ago that facebook is under no curcumstances to be considered private but a public forum.
>>
>>81346494
cuckservatives hate abortion
>>
>>81357091
I was typing up a long response on the fallacies of both your examples, but then I realized you might be happily cucked, so there's no point.

Aren't you even just a LITTLE outraged, that they took your soul from you through social engineering and liberal brainwashing?
>>
File: louie ck.jpg (273 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
louie ck.jpg
273 KB, 750x500
>>81346282
>>
>>81358532
Yes indeed i am i am absolutely outraged at the fact that we are an American vassall state. Anglos are absolute cancer for Europeans.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.