[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Midwest enclaves with friendly demographics worth moving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-07-16 14.07.29.png (158 KB, 539x829) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-16 14.07.29.png
158 KB, 539x829
Are Midwest enclaves with friendly demographics worth moving to? What are some good options that don't get tons of snow but have a reasonably low cost of living? Pic related checks all the boxes except for weather. As a southerner I'm not sure I could handle it.
>>
>>81345923
Confirmed Fargofag here, don't. It's been going down hill for the last couple of years
>>
There are tons of blacks and Somalis
>>
MN is hell for cost of living and taxes. Especially for business. Go to SD, enjoy the scenery, and avoid the tourists. ND has worse weather but better people.
>>
Michigan outside of Flint and Detroit.

Up north or in the UP.
>>
>>81346237
Only really around the Twin Cities, but holy fuck are there a lot of Somalians there. You should be safe at Fargo though if you can grow some balls and handle the winters.
>>
>>81346115

If true that sucks. Almost all white enclaves are unaffordable for poors. I should consider getting rich.
>>
>>81345923
moorhead?
>>
>>81346510
South Dakota is absolutely horrible. Move there if you like dealing with fat indians

>>81346237
this desu. The federal government has been intentionally trying to crash the upper midwest by moving in shitskins

>>81346552
Anywhere is fine if you're rich enough
>>
>>81346687
>>81346115
I live in Fargo as well. There are alot of high-paying tech jobs that are 99% white and all the shit-tier minimum wage jobs are held by Somali immigrants. There is a news story about once a week where a Somali perved on some woman at the library or tried to rape them in the bathroom.
>>
>>81346687
Fargo has shitskins moving in by the second and is on the brink of a heroin academic. It's ok for me because I live in a rich area, but if you can't that sucks for you.
>>
Only thing that sucks about Michigan (outside of Flint/Detroit) is the high car insurance costs.
>>
>>81346954
epidemic*
fuck
>>
>>81345923
THERE IS NOTHING IN NORTH DAKOTA

DO NOT COME TO NORTH DAKOTA
>>
Is there a single 100k+ city that isn't pozzed or on the brink?
>>
>>81346896
> 99% white
you mean filled with koreans and pajeets

> There is a news story about once a week where a Somali perved on some woman at the library or tried to rape them in the bathroom.
lmao
>>
>>81347080
Not at this point, no. I do about 180 days of travel a year doing sales support. I hit most major cities and regional hubs with regularity. The last ten years have been really bad all over. You rally can't find a whitopia anymore without a six figure salary or willingness to live wild and wooly way outside an urban center.

Honestly I'd go with a small town in the Appalachian range where you can still find naturally racist whites who won't tolerate relocated immigrants when they are sent. That's probably the only way you can future proof.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.