[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Erdoğan Plotted this whole thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled-1.jpg (153 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
153 KB, 960x540
Ok /pol/ roll with me on this.

>Turkey takes in millions of Syrian refugees
>Suddenly a coup
>The military "couldn't capture him"
>Random air strikes against government buildings, no major officials killed
>Helicopters shoot at a bridge randomly
>Coup fails
Erdoğan states -
"Those who have done this uprising should understand this reality that no one can play games with the stability of this country and the love of freedom and democracy."
>This coming from a man who has curtailed a bunch of Turk rights, is extremely religious, and wants to become the next Caliph.
>Turkey shuts down US air traffic
>Now Erdoğan wants to extradite Fethullah Gulen

Is no one seeing this?
Erdoğan plotted this thing so he can now "reform" the Turkish government to make it more "secure."
His next step will be slowly bringing in ISIL so he can create a stronghold for the war against Europe.
>>
My Turkish friend also told me he thinks "[Erdoğan] played this game himself
He wanted to make it look like a coup"
>>
>>81346452
Thing is too, none of what happens makes any damn sense.

Even CNN correspondents were saying "the first move in a coup is to capture, or kill the leader of the government."
Shit, even I was thinking that. And I'm just some burger.
>>
File: turkey_coup.jpg (36 KB, 1527x257) Image search: [Google]
turkey_coup.jpg
36 KB, 1527x257
>>81345097
summary
>>
yea something seemed fishy to me when he was on cnn turkey talking during the thing
>>
>a stronghold for the war against Europe
what, a place to nuke?

literally the only thing Islamic terrorism has keeping it alive is that it's difficult to pinpoint. So outgunned and outnumbered by Western powers, they need to operate using guerrilla warfare or they'll be annihilated.
The only way to ensure their survivl is to ensure that they never have a permanent base.
>>
File: roach.jpg (44 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
roach.jpg
44 KB, 620x387
>>81345097
NEW TURKIC EMPIRE
>>
>>81347245
>And I'm just some burger.
What's that supposed to mean? That's all the US does;

>Walk past dinner table
>Knock the bowl of deepfried goat-testicles over
>Keep walking
>>>WHAT YOU DO?
>>>>WHAT _YOU_ DO?
>[Arabic fighting sounds]
>A few months/years later
>>Hey I wonder why these guys are fighting? I think we have to intervene!
>>
>>81349194
I don't think they would move to Turkey, I think they will just combine forces. Also, Turkey doesn't have a small Army...

>>81350732
>What's that supposed to mean?
That means that, even though I've lived comfortably my entire life and have never seen war, if you want to kill a snake you chop off it's head.
>>
File: OttomanEmpireIn1683.png (362 KB, 1024x964) Image search: [Google]
OttomanEmpireIn1683.png
362 KB, 1024x964
>>81351956
fuck forgot image
>>
>>81345097
the world doesnt revolve around europe you stupid germanic pig

>oh look, im so important

>plis people look at me, im important
>>
>tfw we accidentaly created the modern islamic sith
>>
>>81354662
Fix this....
>>
File: 1354676231692.jpg (21 KB, 382x313) Image search: [Google]
1354676231692.jpg
21 KB, 382x313
>>81354662
It is exactly as I have forseen.
>>
>>81354999
We need to create modern islamic darth vader
>>
If this guy doesn't turn out to be the Antichrist I may just become an atheist.
>>
>>81355310
You are gonna get your shit country wrecked badly if that happens. Why would US or Russia want a Islamic Caliphate in Turkey with nukes?
>>
>>81355673
Anti Christ must be loved by all.
>>
>mfw I'm gonna live across an ISIS FOB for Europe
>>
dont worry putin has our back
>>
>Is no one seeing this?
Almost everyone on this board sees this.
>>
>>81350732
someone tell Sweden what an analogy is... Fuck off cuck
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.