[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png (25 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png
25 KB, 2000x1333
After having a discussion about Africa with my friend, we started talking about South Africa, and how it's the only 'normal' country in Africa, or Western atleast. But I've seen and read about all the shit that goes down there. Against Whites. Whites down there are going through the closest one can get to a zombie apocalypse because their Black are a special kind of bloodthirsty. This is really sad, I deeply sympathise with the people living there, and I have the utmost respect for them. South Africa was one of those countries I dreamed about living in when I was a child, it looked like a really pretty place.

So my questions for South Africans, and others educated on the subject are:

How are Whites holding up down there?
Do they plan on staying?
Which zones (provinces, cities, neighbourhoods) are no-go zones for Whites?
Which zones (provinces, cities, neighbourhoods) are save havens for Whites?
What do people do to protect themselves, and how do they treat Blacks?
What do people do for work and education?
How extensive is the violence against Whites, and in general?

These are questions of the top of my head, you don't have to answer them altogether, you could just share your stories.
I'd really like to talk about this.
>>
File: Namibia promotional art 3.png (359 KB, 640x449) Image search: [Google]
Namibia promotional art 3.png
359 KB, 640x449
things are going pretty poorly for the whites down there man, that is why a bunch of them are trying to get out by the /namibia/ project
>>
It looks like a fucked up situation ever since after the apartheid. I'd go to Namibia if I was in SA and live in a /comfy/ farm
>>
>>81343066
Yeah, Jews buggered us good. There's one kike with a SA proxy on 4chan, ignore him. He's a professional disinformation shill.

There's a few Real South African on 4chan. my m8 usually posts here around 2pm CAT. Ignore the Kike, bait him to reveal himself with something pro-palestinian, it gets them every time
>>
>>81344153
>>81343917

Why Namibia exactly?
But if that's what'll take for them to survive, so be it.

I'd really like someone from South Africa to give perspective on this, or Rhodesia (it's a place where this already happened to the end).
>>
>>81343917
>>81344153
>shilling for that failing LARP
get out
>>
>>81343066
Most goy South Africans are quite redpilled on the JQ, If he says otherwise he's wither a Marxist nigger or a Jew
>>
>>81344504
>There's one kike with a SA proxy on 4chan, ignore him
fuck I see that guy a lot
>>
>>81343066
We're still economically dominant so a radical leftist party (EFF) is gaining popularity as they wanna do a Zimbabwe on us.

Some do some don't. 800k have already left since 94'. 4.3 million white left. Some might flee i f SHTF, others will fight, some can't leave cus not enough dosh or too proud. I plan to join /Namibia/ though.

Pretty much every town has a ghetto which is a no-go zone. Apartheid at least sectioned cities this way. Rurally Farm murders only happen in and around Transvaal mostly, while being almost non-existent in the Cape, which is the best province and also coincidentally where blacks are a minority.

We have bars on our windows and legally own guns (but its moderately restricted, no american style gun laws). Private security companies for our neighbourhoods cus police suck. We steer clear of poor blacks unless they work for us. There are ofcourse smart ones, those who go to proper english private schools who aren't that bad cus they aren't shoulder deep in nig culture but they are very very few.

Farm or go work overseas. Unemployment is high so whites work very hard so that we can qualify for jobs and compete with Black economic empowerment laws.

The farm murders happen mostly in and around the Transvaal, but it's not civil war level. Mostly we're victim to the country's high crime rate in the cities but not insanely disproportionately..
>>
>>81343066
Its not that bad, down here in Cape Town
Others will tell you different things though.
>>
>>81344504

How's the situation in Rhodesia friend?

>>81344877
What do you do for work?
You can't stick to your property all the time, unless you farm.
Do you go everywhere with security? I mean the everyday stuff, like coffeshop, bakery, along those lines.
>>
>>81344584
I'm joining it cus shit will hit the fan and europe is not gonna take in white refugees.
>>
>>81345144
How's life ?
>>
File: smallerz.png (431 KB, 3168x1816) Image search: [Google]
smallerz.png
431 KB, 3168x1816
>>81345144
Cape is best.

Independent Cape when?
>>
>>81345211
I'm moving to Straya
>>
>>81345211
You could come here potentially, lots of farmland that hasn't been touched. There's work for engineers and such.

I imagine that tracking half way around the world to a country whose language you don't understand would be a problem though.

>>81345330
So everything bar form the Cape is a no-go zone?
Are the mulattos more 'black' or more 'white'? In behaviour.
>>
>>81343066
All the whites are a minority population that are usually economically middle class or high class. They live in White dominated neighborhoods where the guns are allowed in civilized city parts of South Africa.

The whites being killed are farmers living in densely populated and African dominated areas in the outskirts
>>
>>81345507
White.

Mulattos (Coloureds) speak Afrikaans, are christian and are very racist towards blacks save for a small minority of libcucks.
>>
>>81345779
Hmm, that's good I guess.

What do you plan for the future?
Immigrating somewhere?

What do you think will be the future of Whites down there, and of South Africa as a whole?

I just can't imagine how somebody let a first-world nation get so shitty. It literally feels like everybody has forsaken you, and you're on your own with no escape.
>>
>>81344643
>failing LARP
nigga they are actually doing quite well
>>
>>81346143
I plan to join the /Namibia/ project. We can easily demographically take over the country. Those guys are on to something. Their OP guy is from SA so they know what's going on.
>>
>>81346307
Just go to Zambia or better yet Australia
>>
>>81346307
Hmm, when was that project proposed?

When will it be finalized?

How much progress have Whites achieved in Namibia?
How many people are there already, and have they established a foothold of some sort.

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really interested in this subject. I have the utmost respect for you who have stayed down there, and in Rhodesia.
>>
>>81343066
◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
>>
>>81345264
Pretty good actually. I don't think I could live in another city in South Africa. Somewhere rural maybe but the blacks are awful in the rest of the country, and the are bad enough here in the Cape.
>>81345330
Even when I was much younger I wanted an independent cape. Maybe cause I'm from British Ancestry, but I do like the Western Cape and it's people. The coloured are alright cause they speak afrikaans and many of them are even more racist than white South Africans.
Some Afrikaaner is going to come here and swear at me in broken English now tho....
I really like Afrikaans people and their culture and feel sorry for them being shafted so hard now.

Also the accents from the rest of South Africa are pretty terrible
>>
>>81346307
>too poor to fly out
>too far from namibia

I'll die fighting the Eastern Cape hordes.
>>
File: refugees.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
refugees.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>regular day in SA
>>
>>81348019
What do you do for a living?

I honestly have a hard time comprehending the situation down there, to me it seems like a proper zombie apocalypse. May be a childish example and an overexaggeration, but that's how I see it.
>>
>>81348640
Intern Software Developer.

It's ok'ish think of it as being a Serb you cant exactly go to Kosovo without some bad interactions with the locals and if you go there at night you going to have a bad time.

Now South Africa has hundreds of Kosovo's and as a whitey you don't dare go into them in the day let alone near them at night.
>>
Booooooooo
It went up 2k
https://www.safariandoutdoor.co.za/item/cz_75_p07_gen_2_9mm_parabellum_pistol
>>
>>81345330
>Independent Cape
I fuckin' wish.
>>
>>81348996
Hmm, I'm in Software aswell. Finishing Software Enginnering in Uni. Do you freelance online or do you have companies?

It's quite a weird, seeing our land filled with those animals (although, they are in no way, shape or form as bad as the Blacks down there, but they're certainly not good). You must feel the same probably, what's worse, that land was ours for over a thousand years, and most of our oldest churches are down there, ebing desecrated by those vermin.

Enough about Kosovo.

I see that there's a lot of S. Africans wanting to go to Australia, why is that? Due to it being somewhat close or?

Alternatively, if this isn't abother, you could share some experiences you found really unsettling gorwing up and living there.
>>
>>81350051
I interning for a manufacturing company.

Most go to Australia because weather and culture is almost the same.
Some also go to Serbia/Portugal to buy plots and get EU citizenship via land ownership.

I've been shielded most of my life, never been robbed or anything. But I have noticed back when I was around 5-6 my brothers had many friends and they ran rampant in the streets having fun, by the time I was 10 it was too dangerous to go play in the streets. More and more beggers are collecting at my street corner in the suburbs. I walk around a semi auto CO2 pistol(no license require and easy to get) when I have to pass them and they usually get aggro if I don't give them something. Otherwise I've been extremely lucky so far.
>>
>>81350899
How many have already left?
Are your friends thinking of leaving too?

They go to Serbia to buy plots of land to get EU citizenship?
But Serbia isn't in the EU, we're not even in Shengen, but we can enter any country in Europe though.

I personally think that we are taking our freedom for granted. Whilst being the most 'volatile' part of Europe, I have to say that Serbia is a pretty comfortable and a peaceful place. You can send your toddler daughter alone at night half way across the capital city and it would be reasonable to expect her to come back home alive.

We've been painted as the sole agressors in the 90's wars, and are painted as genocidal criminals. I isn't a matter of admitting crimes we made, it's a matter of being placed as the only wrongdoer. It turns out that everyone was slaughtered but us, whilst it was quite the opposite. I'm speaking about this because just like this, you're painted by the Western media as the scum of the Earth. The White South Africans are presented as trash and devils, but reallity is very different. Whatever you did, you did out of necessity. What's worse, they're willingly giving the shit that goes down there a free pass while fully knowing that Rhodesia 2.0 will probably happen.
>>
>>81351955
6 so far that I know of have left.
I'm not sure how many more.
1 Qatar
3 UK
1 China
1 Australia

Qatar and China might come back.

If I end up in America/Europe on holiday I probably wouldn't return here, I'd become an illegal and work my way up from there.
>>
>>81352669
Living illegally would be a hassle, if you don't know the people. For example is I were to go to America illegally, I could probably ride it through in Chicago. there's like a million Serbs there. Germany/France/Switzerland and Austria also have a Serbian population who could hide you. We can also go to our based brethren in Russia.

Anyway, it's quite sad that they would probably put all efforts to hunt you down and kick you out, meanwhile they wouldn't do such a thing to a non-white person. It might be just me, but I value a life of a white man over any other, and you lads are hardworking too. Why they don't want to accept you is beyond me.
>>
>>81348544

Which game is this?
>>
>>81343066
Whites are the least effected by crime rates in South Africa because most of us live in insular communities.

Only people in Joburg or people in bumblefuck no where living around the corner from rural dumb fuck blacks get slaughtered.
>>
>>81353246
I remember one incident that kinda shook me. Walking back from KFC at 10pm(being stupid) a nog walked out of the bushes on the side of the road and started following me picking up pace, I flashed the CO2 pistol and he stopped. I ran like a little bitch back home, haven't been to KFC since, was around Apirl/May.
>>
>>81353527
days gone
looks pretty good tbqh
>>
>>81346698
btw /namibia/ is doing a thread now

>>81354195
>>
>>81354073
Damn, that's hard always looking over you shoulder.

I was looking at a greentext picture describing life in Pretoria (I think), when some Russians were visiting. They were talking to some White man down there, and he kept adressing the Black as ghouls, and he told them how private security companies have to raid buldings at night to make them viable working environments again. And how, because white people can't go through the street, they built makeshift bridges between 'cleansed' buildings so that the workers can pass and socialize.

I've seen pictures of how they ruined infrastructure and buildings, how bad it is?
When you see the pictures online, South Africa seems really developed, but holy shit, there's evil behing the skyscrapers.
>>
>>81343066
I understand the most normal country in Africa is Botswana
>>
>>81355050
Thanks for the heads-up mate.
>>
>>81355142
I dunno much about Pretoria tallest skyskraper by me i like 10 stories. I live in the Xhosa heartland. Driving around the country side here you can see the empty houses crumbling and the gravesites are getting bigger than the villages themselves. Aids is shredding the local populace. Kwa Zulu Natal rural areas apparently have 90% HIV infection rate. In time things may become great again but I fear shit may hit the fan sooner than that or they'll just flood us with non aids infected northern shitters.
>>
>>81348544
what game is this
>>
>>81344504
>Jews buggered us good

Wasn't it the anglos? My dad said that the Israelis supported the Rhodesians quite a lot? He was in the RLI btw
>>
File: Nelson_Mandela_b.jpg (44 KB, 410x313) Image search: [Google]
Nelson_Mandela_b.jpg
44 KB, 410x313
>>81343066
The entirety of South Africa is an absolute nigger shithole.

The only difference is the minority white population that actually strives to maintain order and civility by joining the police and the military.

>How are Whites holding up down there?
Murdered and raped by the handful on the daily.

>Do they plan on staying?
Any white with the right credentials and lacking the will to defend their countrymen tries their hardest to get to Europe, the US, or one of the more civilized Spanish-speaking American nations.

>Which zones (provinces, cities, neighbourhoods) are no-go zones for Whites?
All of them.

>Which zones (provinces, cities, neighbourhoods) are save havens for Whites?
None of them.

>What do people do to protect themselves
They carry guns and hire armed security. The entire country is a gigantic bankrobbery in progress.

>how do they treat blacks?
It doesn't matter. You even get accused of being a racist, your entire family and your pets are liable to be raped, beaten, and burned alive. Hence armed security and fifteen-foot-high steel fences around white neighborhoods.

>What do people do for work
Whites: police, military, banking, medical, engineering, teaching, government

Blacks: everything, and nothing

>How extensive is the violence against Whites
Very.

>and in general?
Ubiquitous.

Here is a small taste of some of the shit seen in SA daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBwGQ91R5rk
>>
>>81356718
Holy shit, the way you put it, the situation is quite dire.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.