[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have been duped By Milo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
You can't see how Milo has used the "right" to push his gay agenda and his own agenda? He only hates Islam because they kill gays, he's even said that himself. He's not a true right winger, that's why he's pushed the "alt-right" meme.

He's a degenerate and claims to be a Catholic, which is sickening for real Catholics, as the Catholic Churches position is that homosexuals are not allowed. Yet he'll go on TV and talk about spreading his bum cheeks for multiple black men and making a mockery of real Christians, he doesn't even repecr his own faith, hes used it to get into the "right".

He posts pictures of himself with black men and talks on TV about being sodomised by multiple men and goes into graphic detail. He's subtly desensitising people into accepting his degenerate ways.

He's socially left with the exception of hating Islam. Almost all of views are Socially left, he uses the right because the left won't accept him for hating Islam.

Let's not confuse the Internet with the real world. The guys who support this guy on the right are the loud majority of the silent majority. He's popular on subs like the /r/The_Donald, reddit's right is equivalent to Tumblr in terms of how serious you take them. The_Donald is socially left, any criticism of Milo of socially left ideals and you are banned by the Mods. They literally think Milo is single handedly winning Trump the election. He's probably caused less than 1% of new voters in the real world.

I see people on reddit's "right" now using words like fabulous and anal power. They have been duped By this guy. And so have you, see through the agenda or you'll be suckling on a black one in the near future.

Again, he pushed meme of Judao/Christian values. The only values the West has known are Christian.

He's a shill bot 5000.
>>
As I walked leisurely towards the voting booth, I took note of the birds chirping merrily in the trees above me. It was a pleasantly warm morning, in fact I would say it was the warmest we have had this year. I arrived at the polling station at which point I was greeted by a smiling old lady who kindly handed me a pen and a ballot paper, I made a quip about Blairites to which the old lady laughed heartily. Once inside the booth I removed the lid from the pen and guided my hand towards the paper. As I did this I began sweating. This was hardly surprising considering the nature of the weather. But then I began shaking. Strange, but then again I skipped breakfast this morning so it was probably because of that. Or so I thought. I was then shaking uncontrollably and my vision was blurring. I then felt a growth in my, oh how should I put this, mid-section. It grew until a rather noticeable bulge had formed in my trousers. I haven't had one like this in years I thought to myself. As I attempted to regain control over my senses the pen touched the paper and I began drawing a cross, slowly but firmly. I raised the pen and when I looked to see where I had planted the cross, the bulge in my trousers erupted. A sticky mess now inhabited my underwear. The cross did not reside in the Conservative box, or the UKIP box, or any right wing box for that matter. It was to be found in Labour. At first I thought why? How? But then it became resoundingly clear. My name is Peter Hitchens and I am a Blairite.
>>
>>81343031
>NO TRUE CONSERVATIVE WOULD X!

Who cares? He does more in a day for the cause than you will in your life.
>>
>>81343238
>thread
>>
>>81343031
Fuck off, I never liked that faggot to begin with
>>
>>81343238
Does more black cocks that is you tosser.
>>
>>81343238
You have been duped.

Didn't you read that. He's pushing his own agenda and the gay agenda and can't see it.

He actually doesn't do that much. If anything this guy is turning off the traditional Conservative Base Trump needs to win the election. He's popular online and has a cult following of fanboys and traps, in real life he isn't that popular.

Don't confuse your safe space with the real world, kiddo.
>>
>>81343403
Same 2bh
>>
>>81343031

I'm not reading all that shit in relation to an e-celeb.
>>
I don't give fuck. It looks good to have one token fag on our side. Faggot vote too.
>>
Thanks. Yes, he's a g-crleb, but people actually think he won Trump the nomination on reddit and /pol/
>>
>didn't read
Stop obsessing, no one cares but you autists.
>>
>>81343793
Faggot vote? Get off the Internet.

The majority of the faggot vote is for Hillary, he hasn't done a single thing to gain the faggot vote.
>>
File: 1397680545124.gif (141 KB, 287x344) Image search: [Google]
1397680545124.gif
141 KB, 287x344
>>81343645
>He's pushing his own agenda and the gay agenda and can't see it.

It's not that people can't see it, he openly states that one of the largest reasons he is anti-left is because they are pro-Islam which is completely antithetical to homosexuality. Most just don't care because like I said before, he does more than you will ever do to change things for the better.

>He actually doesn't do that much.

He has been on multiple international news stations doing interviews and shitting on tumblrites for years, he has shown time and time again that universities are being blatantly discriminatory towards conservative students.

>in real life he isn't that popular.

Breitbart isn't popular?

>Don't confuse your safe space with the real world

You are the one who seems to think that your oh-so-enlightened self on /pol/ is doing fuck all by coming to these "revelations" that everyone already knows you moron.

>kiddo

kys my man.
>>
>>81344348
This man is a self admitted provocateur and shit stirrer.

He is only in it for the money.

You are blind if you cannot see this.
>>
>>81344348
You're an idiot and part of his homosexual cult.

He's made a few media apperences on proactive news channels that are essentially click bait. Some well known feminists are bigger than him by that logic.

Brit bart he's a writer for them, and again it's his cult who suck him off. Fuck him, he's a degenerate and has duped you. He has about as much a following as my YouTube channel (maybe less).
>>
>>81344726

That's not in contention m8
>>
>>81343031

>Trusting a homosexual
>EVER
>>
>>81344726
He brags about his money constantly and how he just loves to troll.

Never said I couldn't see it but the fact still remains that regardless of his intentions he is still, once again, doing more than us faggots will ever do.
>>
>>81343645
>He's pushing his own agenda
You mean like literally every single person who has ever spoken about their opinion on anything political?
>>
Social conservatives are fucking retarded and deserve to lose whatever cause they get behind.

Freedom > Freedom from degeneracy. You shit and cumskins are only one or two steps above the Islamic roaches. I hope Trump's entire cabinet is full of faggots just to spite you.
>>
>>81343238
>more in a day for the cause
Nothing he did help us in anyway.
Riling a bunch of useless sjw is shit and useless.
You only like him because you suck cock.
He is a jewish parasite.
>>
>>81344726
>Fox
>CNN
>MSNBC
>Sky
>BBC
>clickbait

They are all shit, of course, but this doesnt mean that they carried no weight to them.

And the well known feminists are obviously going to get more coverage and be known by more people as they are given a positive light in any of the exact same media channels I mentioned before, but apparently they are only "clickbait" when it's about Milo's faggot ass.
>>
File: 1468549444605.jpg (178 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
1468549444605.jpg
178 KB, 888x1120
Who is this guy again? I see all the shill and whine threads on here and I don't know who he even is...

Whatever, I guess.
>>
What did he do for us?
Really, speak up.
>>
>>81343031
Dude we know.

Milo is only useful because he steals our memes and rebroadcasts them. But make no mistake, we're not going to reject one form of social liberalism only to get dildo'd by another.

When Milo outlives his usefulness, he'll get the oven along with all the rest of the fags
>>
>>81345575
*smacks lips*
>>
>>81343980
He has pushed Orlando to promote Trump, if that isn't trying to get the faggot vote I don't know what is. Hell kissing Gavin McInnis is trying to get more faggots on your side in a way
>>
>>81343031
>2016
>still afraid of gays

Stop exporting your attention-whores, by the way.
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>81343031
Fuck off divide and conquer bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 604x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 604x629
>>81343238
>cause
Neo-Cons do a ton of great stuff for the cause. They run our Goverment, dictate our policy's, decide our ethics.

Like in your case with anal fucking.
>>
>>81343031
Everything you're saying might be 100% true and legit, but I still find the way he triggers the left rather admirable.
>>
File: 1453097278409.png (376 KB, 674x674) Image search: [Google]
1453097278409.png
376 KB, 674x674
>>81343031
>anglo wall of text
yeah okay guy
>>
what it means to be alt-right has changed since 4-6 years ago. I remeber when /pol/ first came about you coudn't say a bad thing about muslims without being accused of being a JIDF
>>
>>81345602
They are all click bait, he's not on during primetime on reputable channels. He's there to be balance and cause an argument for JewTube views.
>>
>>81346033
>wahhhhhhhhhh he fat shamed ;_____;
cuck, fat shaming made me lose my fat, now I'm healthy person
>>
He's definitely co-opting for his own gains but until Trump is elected his voice is not a bad thing for gaining votes.
>>
>>81343031
The alt right is inherently homosexual
>>
>>81345971
He's pushed the Orlando terrorism to further his own gay agenda against Islam and used Trump's politics as a backdoor.

Gays are still voting for Shillary.

If anything, Alex Jones is the one who pushed the Orlando shooting genuinely for Trump. Even he pushed his own agenda.
>>
File: gandhi.gif (2 MB, 460x241) Image search: [Google]
gandhi.gif
2 MB, 460x241
>>81346168
>>
>>81343031

Literally who cares?

GAYS ARE HARMLESS.

I dont even have "a problem" with gays, but I can understand how inferior insecure betas can get uncomfortable around gays. I get that.

I would rather get raped by a gay guy, than to get decapitated by some angry muzzie.

>hurr durr faggot

Id rather be gay than a muslim.
>>
>>81343031

And you've done what exactly?

>also feminist or stormcuck prison punk detected, either one it doesn't matter
>>
>>81346033
>that pic

At least he made the effort to go to the gym.
>>
>>81343031
The churches position does allow homosexuals. Just not the act of homosexuality. If you pop a boner to a dude it's fine, as long as you don't stick it in him.
>>
>>81346557
>this is how godless people think
>>
File: image.png (803 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
803 KB, 750x1334
>>81346289
>fat shaming people in the gym

Skinny fat lanklet detected. Do you even /fit/ Brah!?
>>
File: 1397080866349.jpg (20 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1397080866349.jpg
20 KB, 334x393
It's funny how ignorant /pol/ is of the fags. I have multiple gay friends who act EXACTLY like milo. Same "bitchy" personality, same preening look.

Homosexuals like Milo want one thing: attention. He's getting it from the alt right, so he's most definitely gonna keep doing it. These people love being in the center of attention and causing controversy.

Also, gays like milo tend to be pathological liars. I doubt even 10% of what Milo says about himself is true.
>>
>>81346033

Demonstrating the difference between a man who simply puts on a cross, and a true Christian.
>>
>>81346516

>e's pushed the Orlando terrorism to further his own gay agenda against Islam

Doesn't that also at least indirectly promote Trump? Or to uncuck 'allies' who are just looking for a gay man's stamp of approval to justify their vote for Trump
>>
>>81346887
Xplane.
>>
>>81346771
Don't care
He causes massive butthurt to the left and fucks up their narrative

I am fine with this
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1180x842
>>81346771
I'm with this anon
>>
>>81346557
>Gays are harmless

No they are not. They are pushing the gay agenda.

In the 60s-80s in the UK only 0.5% (very conservative figure) was reported to have been homosexual. Ever since the entire Western media (news,sitcoms, movies, tv) began pushing the gay agenda in the early 90sn those numbers have spiked rapidly.

As of 2010, the population was reported to have been 1% and 1% in 16-25s. It is now, as of 2016, 10% homosexual population in 16-25s. Look up those figures, it's been reported by the BBC as a progressive Britain moving forward.

They are not harmless, they are use the gay agenda to convert straight people and turn them into liberals.
>>
>>81343645
>spreading Trump's message far and wide to a once relatively unresponsive demographic
>Can't be character assassinated by the left wing as much because he's a cocksucker
>triggering a right wing response on college campuses to leftist tyranny
I don't like him but he's been very useful.
>>
>>81343031
I am a guy and I think Milo is hot as fuck

I think you are gay since you give a shit
>>
>>81343031
◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
>>
>>81347161
Exactly
>>
>>81346516
Nigger he literally said like 100 times "vote Trump he's the only one who will protect gays and also buy guns"
He's an attention whore douche but he shills Trump non stop
>>
File: MiloNero.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MiloNero.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Milo is not healthy for the society we need.
We dont need more degenerates.
This guy is a bully and a complete retard, the alt-right needs to be stopped too.

You cant turn Europe back to glory with faggots debating feminists because theyre faggots.
>>
File: 1465611999959.jpg (23 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1465611999959.jpg
23 KB, 306x306
>>81347445
>t.sweden
k alright buddy
>>
>all guys turn gay
>no more competition
Wtf I'm a #Milonaire now
>>
>>81343031
>I see people on reddit's "right" now using words like fabulous and anal power.

yeah, they're on reddit, mostly fags

fags are gonna like him, any straight guy should feel some repulsion to this guy
>>
>>81347401
He's now upset about Trump's VP nomination and calling people to disenvow Pence.

He can't handle Pence's right wing views.
>>
There is nothing wrong with being gay!

Also, Jews are our allies against the Muslims. I support them and Israel.
>>
I don't care. Enemy of my enemy.

OP is probably a Muslim Sand nigger.

Islam is the greatest current threat to Western Civilization.

Remove Kebab.
>>
>>81343031
Honestly I don't give a shit about gays.

If the price for getting the rest of my country on board with bringing back jobs, increasing security, lowering taxes, and scaling back government meddling is saying "oh and we're also cool with dudes fucking each other", I say let them eat cock.
>>
He says he's scared of Islam because they hate gays in order to confuse the left liberal fags, because they cannot say to gays grow a pair!
>>
File: 1465483784121.png (603 KB, 1225x689) Image search: [Google]
1465483784121.png
603 KB, 1225x689
>>81343031
Milofags are not the alt-right, they are cultural libertarians, and yes are on the left. Alt-right is white nationalist.

But you are right, that's what he's doing and it's clear as day to anyone who thinks about it for a second.
>>
>>81347624
I concur. Despite popular belief, Jewish people are very useful in the struggle against the left and globalists and I love Israel. I went there last year on holiday!
>>
>>81347683
>OP is probably a Muslim Sand nigger.

or a CTR shill doing their divide and conquer bullshit
>>
>>81347548
What do you mean sissy boy?
>>
Who gives a fuck about Milo? He'll probably die from AIDS in the next year or so. Just ignore him until then.
>>
>>81347683
I'm Christian and have seen through his agenda from the start. It sickens me how you have become part of his cult and been duped By him. Look at the amount of people on the "right" defending faggots now, it's a socially left movement that is used to infiltrate the right.
>>
Haha you give him more credibility by making threads complaining about him. Fucking idiots if you want him to go away then stop talking about him instead of being a concern troll.
>>
>>81347773
If you're posting anime you're not a white nationalist so fuck off
>>
>>81347719
That's the point, he has little to none real power. All his followers are from his cult.
>>
>>81343031
Well I'm not a true right winger either, I'm only with you guys for my own self preservation, the left wants to wipe out all straight white males and as one I don't like that so I'm with the right for now, but that being said I like socialized medicine, I have no problem with gays or Jews, my only problem is with shitskins and people that threaten me and my future children.
>>
>I don't hate gays
>I hate faggots
Gee, how hard is that to understand. Your virtue isn't measured in how many cocks you suck.
>>
>>81347982
Sure thing Ahmed. Go fuck a goat.
>>
File: 1338592879841.jpg (53 KB, 400x580) Image search: [Google]
1338592879841.jpg
53 KB, 400x580
>>81343031

He is a jew. All they ever do is subvert and distract to push their own agendas.

>claim to be redpilled
>trust jews
>>
>>81347262
>gay agenda
If you want to suck dicks it's because you're a faggot, and the only person responsible for making you that way is your mom.

Man up and get out of the closet twinkle-toes.
>>
>>81347262
>In the 60s-80s in the UK only 0.5% (very conservative figure) was reported to have been homosexual.
That number has increased not because of more homosexuals, but because more people feel comfortable admitting their sexuality nowadays.

>they are use the gay agenda to convert straight people and turn them into liberals.
This is true, but only because the conservative parties have been brainwashed into oppressing them. If you guys just accepted homosexuals, the fruitless LGBT issue would be over and they could join your side on countless other conservative issues - as Milo is doing now.

The left wing losing the faggot card would be so worth it, anon. Think about it.
>>
>>81343031
>Trying to tell the deluded what is and what's not
Let's make terrorist attacks a example here, europe can get bombed, savaged and murdered by islam is still peaceful. This is the same kind of delusion which thinks Milo is anything but another soc-lib trying to come of as (Very barely) conservative for attention.
>>
File: image.png (287 KB, 559x754) Image search: [Google]
image.png
287 KB, 559x754
>Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young gay and bisexual men (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all gay and bisexual men. At the end of 2011, an estimated 500,022 (57%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the United States were gay and bisexual men, or gay and bisexual men who also inject drugs.
>In 2010, gay and bisexual men accounted for 63% of estimated new HIV infections in the United States and 78% of infections among all newly infected men. From 2008 to 2010, new HIV infections increased 22% among young (aged 13-24) gay and bisexual men and 12% among gay and bisexual men overall.
>Among all gay and bisexual men, white gay and bisexual men accounted for 11,200 (38%) estimated new HIV infections in 2010. The largest number of new infections among white gay and bisexual men (3,300; 29%) occurred in those aged 25 to 34.
>Among all gay and bisexual men, black/African American gay and bisexual men accounted for 10,600 (36%) estimated new HIV infections in 2010. The largest number of new infections among black/African American gay and bisexual men (4,800; 45%) occurred in those aged 13 to 24. From 2008 to 2010 new infections increased 20% among young black/African American gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24.
>Among all gay and bisexual men, Hispanic/Latino gay and bisexual men accounted for 6,700 (22%) estimated new HIV infections in 2010. The largest number of new infections among Hispanic/Latino gay and bisexual men (3,300; 39%) occurred in those aged 25 to 34
>centre of disease control
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
>>
>>81347896
He means that your glory days consisted of eating rotten fish and stealing other people's shit, which makes you niggers, and also explains your desire to import Africans and mate with them.
>>
>>81347773
>Alt-right is white nationalist.

nope faggot you're wrong
>>
File: Whoa.jpg (141 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Whoa.jpg
141 KB, 640x360
>>81348253
>Let's just drop all our ideals so we can pander to a black-loving social libbie
>>
>>81348079
Lol, just another mad faggot.

Look at how upset you are at someone outing a faggot, the gay agenda has gotten to you.
>>
File: 1466768023898.gif (1 MB, 765x540) Image search: [Google]
1466768023898.gif
1 MB, 765x540
>>81348053
If you're letting hundreds of thousands of muslims into your country, letting them rape your women and letting them drain state resources and haven't organised a way to get rid off them yet, you also aren't a white nationalist Sven

I can post anime if I want cunt
>>
>>81348339
>Burger education
>>
>he successfully pushes some /pol/ ideas
>doesn't oppose any of them
>this makes him bad

go be a faggot somewhere else, OP
>>
>>81346771
>ignorant
or maybe we aren't retards like the edgelords who shitpost like you

Long as this faggot makes sjws cry hes an ally, so stop being faggots and being jealous someones getting paid to btfo sjws.

Why fucking care if hes an attention whore? Basically every known personality is - THATS WHY THEYRE KNOWN
>>
File: me and my waifu.jpg (56 KB, 597x470) Image search: [Google]
me and my waifu.jpg
56 KB, 597x470
>>81348514
I'm so mad I started a thread I have been shitposting and spreading disinfo in for almost an hour.

You got me, Ahmed. Don't keep that goat waiting.
>>
>>81348556
Anime is so shit. I don't get how anyone could like it.

The only admirable thing about Islam is the fact that they have a social order so attacking our own social order by preaching degeneracy is not going to deal with the problem.
>>
File: AmazingRepulsiveDragon.webm (408 KB, 720x384) Image search: [Google]
AmazingRepulsiveDragon.webm
408 KB, 720x384
>>81343031
You don't get it anon, not every homo is a faggot.
>>
>>81348375
What is it then, enlighten me. I know alt-right stuff, core philosophy seems to be
>Be white
>Profit
to me.

Cultural Libertarianism is not it.
>>
>>81347773
White Nationalists are the far-right.

Nationalism is considered the hard right, you don't have to be white to want foreigners out of your country, or to be patriotic about your country you live in.
>>
>>81348609
>Doesn't oppose any of them
>Doesn't like jew hate
>Doesn't like racism
>Practically sleeps with blacks
>Not social conservative in any way but anti islam?

Nigger, you're pretty much sidiing with someone who is pretty much the antithesis of most conservative notions on ONE issue.
There's plenty out there, more useful, more able to align with who are anti-immigration/islam.
>>
>>81348903
See
>>81348997
>>
>>81346289
You don't shame people who are actively trying to change, you moron.
>>
File: nice.jpg (119 KB, 600x846) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
119 KB, 600x846
>>81348997
This
>>
File: 1466087645226.jpg (94 KB, 602x709) Image search: [Google]
1466087645226.jpg
94 KB, 602x709
>>81343031
>being pickers and choosers in this day and age when it comes to sensible public figures

Why can't you just leave it at him being an useful idiot and ignore his material? Nobody's asking you to suck his cock, and what have you personally done to make people people support brexit/trump and oppose SJW's or the anti-white establishment?
>>
>>81348997
He fucks blacks and publicly said our hatred of diversity is just a meme and we'd be happy living in diverse societies
>>
>>81343031
AND HE'S LIVING IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE! XD
>>
File: Grizou.jpg (62 KB, 1050x590) Image search: [Google]
Grizou.jpg
62 KB, 1050x590
>>81349036
I don't hate jews
I have black friends
I haven't slept with anyone in over two years
I am anti-religion but with stronger feelings against Islam.

You mad?
>>
>>81346033
Why shame a fat person at the gym actively trying to do something about it?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (170 KB, 963x685) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
170 KB, 963x685
>>81346679
>>
>>81349337
>that flag

lol, nah. Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>81348597
>the only response Swedes ever give
>implying that Gustavus Adolphus and the deluge were better
>>
>>81348997
Yes, someone who gets it.

He doesn't have a socially conservative bone in his body, other than hating Islam and he only hates Islam because they kill gays.

Yet, he is socially left on every other issue, but has been accepted into the "right" because he hates Islam (because the left won't accept let criticism of Islam).

He's a leftist with one right view and he's been duping people.
>>
File: 1467935079625.jpg (237 KB, 2048x1027) Image search: [Google]
1467935079625.jpg
237 KB, 2048x1027
>>81349337
No, you're practically an example of what I've said. You are barely conservative and you only take the title to avoid the same of being called a liberal, tons of fucking people like you do this. Tons of people in my life have done this. You're no different.
>>
>>81343031
>>81348997
>You can't see how Milo has used the "right" to push his gay agenda and his own agenda?

>There's plenty out there, more useful, more able to align with who are anti-immigration/islam.

And? Muslims first. We can take care of the gays later. Use their votes now. Let the fag get us votes.
>>
>>81349148
Shame is a social motivator, dumbcunt. Fatties are less likely to lose weight if they think being obese is okay.
>>
>>81349466
>a fucking leaf
You've got nothing on me faggot. Fight me irl: even if I lose, I win.
>>
>>81347574
It is because Pence doesn't share most of Trump's views. Have you been out of the loop?
>>
>>81348982
If it's just generic nationalism without a racial aspect, again, it's not Alt-right. Civic Nationalism is left of the Alt-Right. Also by definition a non-white in a white country is a foreigner. Doesn't mean you have to kill them, but recognise they are an other.

A country is the manifestation of its founding people and culture, and should act primarily in the interests of its founding people and culture. That's the basic idea.

>>81348888
You don't have to watch anime to post anime but nice quads and you're right about social order
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 250x250
>>81349637
You're already a winner F/iran/ce.
>>
>>81349609
>What's a good way to oppose ideals which aren't our own?
>Let's allow tons of liberals to change what conservative or right-wing means to the point you're hailed a extremist if you have anything but hatred against islam
>>
File: Stop, my invincible slut.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
Stop, my invincible slut.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>81349544
>you're only a conservative if you hate jews
Right, you are the faggot in this thread, M8.
>>
>>81349637
Hes right tho.
What the fuck happened to french people, atleast i know all the swedish people who say they love blacks, immigration etc.. Are baiting. Swedes on /pol/ are the most based people ever.
>>
>>81343031

This.

People here think that "Milo is our useful idiot", the joke is, people who like this faggot are his useful idiot. They tolerate his perversion and that's why more and more people here are a redditors who simply don't like islam.
>>
>>81348997
>Not social conservative in any way but anti islam?
Social conservatism is dumb as hell. It is literally "ban people from doing something harmless because my feelings."
>>
>>81349544
That's what I mean by saying "the alt-right meme", the alt right is for people who don't fit in on the left.

The alt-right is anti-establishment, yet the establishment are the ones who promote social conservatism. Milo has pushed the alt-right meme to attack social Conservatives because they are against gays.

Alt-right are basically Libertarians with socially left views.

Right wing libertarians disregard the alt right.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135 KB, 1440x1080
>>81349338

Exactly. I mean i can understand people having a go on fat fucks who keep acting like "muhhh genes make me fat i am big boned". At least this fatass tries to do somethign about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (587 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
587 KB, 1936x1936
Milo (((Yiannopoulos))) is more important to our plan than you think.
>>
>>81343031
>He only hates Islam because they kill gays
And Drudge was anti-Cruz why again?
/pol/'s been taken for a ride by a pair of faggots.
>>
>>81349807
>What's a good way to lose our election?
>Let's alienate everyone instead and left the leftists take charge
Pick your fights better. Muslims first. You can use the gay's fear of muslims to wipe them all out. Don't lose those votes to the left.
>>
>>81343403
This
>>
>>81343031
I know this and I like him anyway. The guy is an entertainer srsly what is so hard to get?
>>
>>81343031
You might actually be mentally retarded OP, go get help.
>>
>>81349833
>Likes a man who fucks around with blacks
>Spouts the "Muh Black Friends" notion
>Pretty much socially liberal on all accounts

>I-I swear I'm conservative
Jesus christ this is retarded.

I'm not even right-wing, but I am politically educated so I have a dislike for people of your ilk who come into politics calling themselves conservative for no reason at all.
>>
>>81350093
>Pick your fight better
>Literally getting teared apart from the inside
>I KNOW, LET'S FOCUS ON SOMETHING ELSE THEN OUR VIRTUES/IDEALS GETTING SHAT ON
>>
>>81349708
The alt-right is against the establishment and Globalism. That's the basic qualifications for the alt-right.

White nationalism is the far-right.

Civic Nationalism is the centre - left, though it's considered right by the media today.
>>
File: objection.gif (71 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
objection.gif
71 KB, 250x195
>>81349935
>attacking social conservatives
>in 2016
Why? where's his motive?
>>
File: hijab.png (215 KB, 363x289) Image search: [Google]
hijab.png
215 KB, 363x289
>>81346557

>Id rather be gay than a muslim.

Daily reminder - muslism are better than gays.
>>
>>81349931
It's literally stop degeneracy to preserve the way of Western Culture and civilisation as one nation under God and his Christian values.
>>
I don't give a fuck what you think or what he thinks, if he turns gays against Islam that is great.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>81343031
>Milo
Fuck Milo
You can't advocate sucking black dick and then turn around and claim to be a conservative
>>
>>81349931
Then why fucking call yourself conservative, literally fucking call yourself a liberal. I'm getting tired of this shit. You aren't right wing for espousing the very ideas which make the right wing. It's not no true scottsman fallacy, it's pretty much the same situation as a dude who has no allegiences to a kindgom fighting for it.
>>
>>81350353
>He's says he hates Muslims because they don't like gays.

>Hates Social conservatism because they hate gays

There's his motive.
>>
>>81349935
What if Milo is just supply meeting demand instead of some conspiracy.
>>
>>81350692
>Espousing
I mean shitting on the views.

>>81350748
His motive is nothing, he's just getting attention from being on the border of dislike for liberals and also getting attention from traditionalists. He only really appeals to the normie-tier crowd which GG brought in.
>>
>>81346033
>being extremely obese
>being a degenerate homosexual

these are both degenerate,not sure why he thinks he's better.

If anything the fat guy is trying to change himself for the better.
>>
>>81350305
Well yes, it is anti-globalist and establishment, but for the purpose of preserving Europeans and for the purpose of advocating European interest

If you think the Alt-right is what you described in >>81349935, you've got the "Alt-right", meaning cultural libertarians
>>
>>81343031
Fuck off. He named the new publicly at least 3 times now, and stands up for white males and western civilization.

The fact that only a Jewish, nigger dick loving faggot can stand up for us without being shouted down by buzzwords is the reality we are in right now.

We are in no position to attack people that are destroying our enemies(leftists). You're being very autistic
>>
>>81343238
This
whether you like him or not he's done wonders for your agenda
>>
>>81346033
There are two things I really dislike about Milo:
-Against abortion(I know I will get shit from this)
-Catholic Churches dindu nuffin(I will also get shit from this)

In a recent interview with Joe Rogan, Milo told him that he was disgusted with fat people.
They then talked about fat people in the gym.
Milo said it didn't help at all to do cardio when you're that fat. Joe was flabbergasted at this, since he knows that cardio increases fat burning.
His ass got owned by Joe in that instance and he didn't know what to do.
Rogan also didn't agree that they should have a weightlimit in gyms.

I work out every day and went from a fat 188cm at 125 kilos down to toned 87kilos(I have about 10 kilos of pure muscle and I didn't want to turn into a sinewy skeleton)
I have never seen people actively shame fat people in the gym. "Dudebros"(as the nü-males and hamplanets like to call them) are some of the chillest guys around and will help you, often if they see you lift wrong, when you need advice.
Milo really pisses me off with that picture.
>>
>>81351207
Named the jew *
>>
dude he's just some jewish faggot, who cares about this loser
>>
>>81350950
He does have motives.

He has used the alt-right to attack traditional Conservatives because they hate gays. Yet the deluded alt-right think they hate the right because it's establishment, whereas Milo hates them because they are Socially conservative.

He's pushing the gay agenda through the alt right, he's not right wing in the slightest, he's used the "alt-right" to normalise degeneracy on the right and make it acceptable.
>>
Every bit energy being used getting mad that some faggot exists or that some loser smoked a joint is energy that is not used fighting islam.
>>
File: 1468279488873.jpg (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1468279488873.jpg
22 KB, 600x600
>>81350272
>hurr, letting gays vote for the right makes you gay
you really do wish the left wins this election, don't you?
>>
>>81351207
https://youtu.be/dbUHEpmX2lA
This is what pushed me over the edge in regards to Milo. The thing about the right wing is that for it to survive it needs to be strong and resilient. Left wing values work by softening and destroying everything around it. We have to draw a line in the sand instead of supporting people for political expedience
>>
>>81351447
THE ALT RIGHT IS LITERALLY JUST THE LIBERTARIAN PARTY WITH A NEW NAME
>>
>>81351151
This is what I mean by milo's types infiltrating the right. They've diluted terms in the spectrum so fucking much it's almost impossible to actually talk about anymore beyond specific values. It's not only the left which is dead, it's the right as well.

>>81351207
>Named the jew
>Advocates for circumcision
>Got pissy at /pol/ for postin anti-semetic shit
Pfft

>Our icon is literally a social liberal person, who sucks black dick, gets carried around on chairs and makes us a laughing stock more so then the liberals themselves

>T-This is the way to win votes, r-r-ight?

>>81351555
Your picture is good on my behalf to remind my I should stop replying to bait.
>>
>>81351674
No its not.
>>
>>81350047
Yeah the pedophile apologist, who has partaken in hollywood child sex parties is going to help us.

Milo Yiannopoulos defends pedophilia and pedophiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

>admits to having sex with a priest at the age of 14
>won't give the priest's name despite knowing he is a child molester
>also admits attending Hollywood sex parties where some of the boys were "very young"
>will not give the names of the party attendees
>>
>>81351151
That's what I'm saying, man. Look at the picture, the alt-right are cultural libertarians, go through the check list, they are the exact same as liberal libertarians. I.e, Leftist Libertarians.

I consider myself somewhere between a right wing libertarian and a hard social conservative. Am against Globalism but every other view is socially on the right.
>>
File: BLAIREETS REE.gif (973 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
BLAIREETS REE.gif
973 KB, 480x480
>>81343110
>>81343238

FACKIN

BLAIREETS
>>
File: Milo.jpg (76 KB, 373x548) Image search: [Google]
Milo.jpg
76 KB, 373x548
He's in his 30s. He's a realist. He knows nothing will be achieved by being a retarded Stormfag. Maybe /pol/ should do the same.
>>
>>81343031
>NOT A TRUE CONSERVATIVE
Holy shit, Cruz, let it go.

You don't have to like him, you know? I know I don't. He's pushing his loyal minions to vote for Trump and that's all that matters. He's he doing it out of his own selfish reasons? Sure. Who isn't? Don't you vote for a candidate because he appeals more to your own goals? If more gays were to see the dangers of Islam and vote for Trump out of their own self-interest then I wouldn't throw their votes out. Let them throw a fucking parade in honor of Trump for all I care.

Stop being a religious zealot and focus on achieving your goals. We've been losing over and over again because of fundamentalists like you pushing everyone else away. Stop looking at his twitter just to fume about black cocks. Just call him a fucking faggot and move on with your life.
>>
>>81351813
Yes it is. It's the Leftist Libertarians.
>>
More anti milo shilling from butthurt lefties that can't debate him.
Move along nothing to see here.
>>
File: 1440545489553.png (499 KB, 817x792) Image search: [Google]
1440545489553.png
499 KB, 817x792
>>81351622
wtf
>>
>>81349338
THIS.
Fucking pederastic degenerate. Glad BLM pushed his shit in.

captcha : bananas

fuck this shit
>>
>>81352053
>That lack of shitposting talent
t. mongol

>>81352077
>Implying it's a case of no true scottsman and literally not just a situation of a russian in american clothing

Watch his podcasts.
Listen to his views.

He's pretty much SOCIALLY LIBERAL.
So yes, he isn't conservative beyond economics.
Which most NEO-LIBERALS are.
>>
File: stop it.png (10 KB, 604x608) Image search: [Google]
stop it.png
10 KB, 604x608
>>81351741
you're trying to divide people instead of voting for the man that will fix my country
>>
>>81349618
the guy he was shaming was at the gym you dumb cunt
he was already fucking motivated
>>
>>81346033
>>81346033
I'm for fatshaming, make fun of fat people on the fucking train or at burger king or some shit so long as their face isn't showing. But dont do it to mother fuckers actually going to the gym.
>>
>>81352226
>t. milo
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1280x1024
>>81351674
lol, Newfags believe this.

Your too little too late faggot. Libertarian party staked it all in Paul, and failed due to infighting.

Step aside relic, and let us show how a true right take over looks.
>>
He's one of our useful idiots. Of course you don't take him seriously, you let him attract fag voters who would normally vote left and use them to consolidate power against the gimmigrant hordes.
>>
>>81352307
I'm for trump.
But milo is a social liberal.
I'm not dividing anything, there ALREADY IS a blatant fucking division and it's tearing apart the conservatives making the actual, real social conservative notions get thrown out the window in replacement for the exact same social liberalism form neo-liberal, which basically just eliminates the point of right-wing anyway.

Are you so fucking weak you'd let people shit your party up just to win?
You fucking cowards deserve your political death.
>>
>>81343031
Fuck you Glibalist shill. Milo is our best weapon. Say it with me:

>Based
>British
>Bum
>Botherer
>>
File: 1457967927447.gif (999 KB, 206x250) Image search: [Google]
1457967927447.gif
999 KB, 206x250
>>81351555
Cucking for the left as a right wing party will never do you any good because the left can always cuck way harder for itself. That's what our illegitimate (((centrist))) Prime Minister who should be in Labor tried to do after ousting our conservative Prime Minister after a long media smear campaign. He cucked for the left and what happened? Turned a 14 seat majority into a 1 seat majority because of an unorganised conservative revolt on election day, and didn't pick up anything on the left.

Lesson: Be confident in being right, don't cuck for the left
>>
>>81350514
>degeneracy
>Western Culture
>Christian values
i fucking hate cunts like you who try to LARP as Christians
Galatians 3 28 bitch
>>
>>81346033
Why fat shame a guy who is trying to improve himself?
>>81352234
Yep, I try to tolerate gays but that was a pitiful "protest" of Islamism. Two men kissing like that repulsive
>>
>>81343031
>He's a degenerate and claims to be a Catholic, which is sickening for real Catholics, as the Catholic Churches position is that homosexuals are not allowed.
He's just parroting Bergoglio, who's keeping the sodomites that infiltrated the Church over the years (every single "Priest" that violated the celebacy vow and abused children, and those that haven't yet or yet been caught) safe.
>>
>>81343031

Who cares?

He's getting millennials to vote for Trump.

That's all that matters.
>>
>>81352677
that such plants exist scare the crap out of me
>>
>>81352332
Well that's what faggots are like man.

Megalomaniacs who're all too willing to write people off for the smallest slight, ironically enough.
>>
>>81352077

Why islam is such a big issue? Espescially for countries like America, where there is about 0,5% of muslims? In Portugal there are also a small minority. More important is to get our civilisation back. Turn sexual revolution around.
>>
>>81352300
>Watch his podcasts.
>Listen to his views.
No, because I don't like him. He's a fucking faggot.

What don't you get about this?

I don't need to go autistic ranting about MUH SOCIALLY LIBERAL when I don't like someone. I just call him a faggot and move on. He's getting some of those types of people to vote for Trump. Good. Doesn't mean I have to like him but I sure as hell am not going to try to stop him. How about you make threads criticizing faggots who aren't going to vote for Trump?

Stop being a retarded fundamentalist who drives people away and focus on achieving your goals or else you'll be permanently losing elections over and over again.
>>
File: 1468696606900.jpg (128 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1468696606900.jpg
128 KB, 600x600
>>81352850
...you're in for a wild ride on this board, kid...
>>
>>81347345
>
>>
He's not fooled me.

How /pol/ can worship a faggot who fucks blacks is beyond me.

Fucking beyond me.
>>
>>81353030
>>
>>81348997
>Doesn't like jew hate
>Doesn't like racism
literally because you cant reasonly support these things
the memes have gone to your head m80
>conservative notions
conservative doesnt mean stormcuck retard
>>
>>81343031

>He's a shill bot 5000.

OP is a virgin bot 5000
>>
>>81353120
Define conservative without being a neocon cuck
>>
>>81352919
>faggots are a bigger deal than the literal blight upon the earth that's Muslims and all sorts of illegal immigration
They don't even register on my fucking radar. America is in the process of becoming so brown that they'll NEVER elect a Republican again. It's already become extremely hard for them to win at all. Someone like Hillary gets in and you might see that process speed up with unchecked immigration and declining birth rates.

Focus on actually having an actual country with actual borders first. Then worry about fucking faggots.
>>
>>81343238
This. He puts feminists in their place, and supports Trump; and that's literally all I give a fuck about. He can suck as many cocks as his little heart desires on the side.
>>
I don't care if you are a fag, a tranny, a negro or George Soros himself. As long as you HATE the set of beliefs called islam, you are my friend.
>>
>>81352677
I know the feel, man.

David Cameron got elected as right wing conservative and once he got an outright majority he legalised gay marriage and tried implement 50/50 gender quotas. He pandered to the left for votes and it didn't change a thing. He's cock ring.

At least the majority of the Conservative party voted to ban gay marriage, though they were beat by the opposition.

The only true Conservatives remaining are the DUP in Northern Ireland who still ban gay marriage, though a woman has taken over as leader now and she's already lifted the gay blood ban in the space of a month.
>>
>>81353071

Do you realize how alone you actually are?
>>
>>81351912
Cultural libertarians are not the alt-right. The guys on The Daily Shoah and stuff like that are an example of actual alt-right stuff. You yourself have been bamboozled by Milo.

Alt-right are the guys who made the coincidence detector and bullied Ben Shapiro into leaving Breitbart. Cultural libertarian is the first step from being a braindead liberal.
>>
>>81343645
Trump is the one that turned traditional Conservatives, trust me, my father is a conservative and he hates him, they think Trump is basically a Libshit.
>>
>>81344938
what's your youtube channel ?
>>
>>81352951
>I won't bother actually doing anything about a idiot representing me, because that's "autistic"

>Ranting
He is socially liberal, the reason why it may appear like that is because you retards are so deluded you can't comprehend you are being used just as you're pretending to use him for votes. You're literally justifying a person screwing your virtues and ideals for what, a few votes? Even less?

>Criticizing faggots who don't vote for trump
Because that is pointless, at least the people who don't vote for him do not pretend to be conservative or vote for a person blatantly shitting over their ideals for the sake of minority votes.

>Fundmentalist
I'm not right-wing, I'm a outsider which cunts like you self-destruct.

>>81353120
I brang up jews as a point that he's basically just like the people you criticize. I don't give a shit about jews. I'm just calling you people hypocrites for going against your own ideals and supporting a literal social liberal.

Having views against other races, is usually found to be a conservative view. You know why they use the word conservative for taking it slow or not making stupid moves?
>>
>>81351741
He tweeted a picture of a blonde baby with "sorry (((soros)))" under it. He went on Rubin's show and admitted that Jews run the media, banks, entertainment industry, etc. In his recent Reddit ama, he smashed traitor conservatives part of the #nevertrump movement, and literally said "they're doing it for the SHEKELS they recieve from their globalist masters."

Tell me who else has said anything close to that in mainstream media and gotten away with it in recent times? The fact that he is such a degenerate and a minority in multiple ways is why he is able to get away with it. He is using his faggotry as a shield under political correctness/cultural Marxism to smash the left.

As for the circumcision thing, yeah I agree he's a total cunt in that area. But I'm able to see the value in him despite disagreeing with some of his views and life style.

Think of him as a gateway for normies. I mean, he has even recognized white genocide and sympathizes with white nationalists(I don't think he agrees with them though)

You have to admit that he is good at winning over the youth to join the right, something conservatives have been failing at for decades now.
>>
>>81353615
Read the thread, mate. /pol/ did worship Milo at one point, he's been outed long ago and the majority have begun to hate him.

/pol/ has always hated degenerates, it's only since the Trump election where all the Leftist pretending to be right showed up from reddit and pushed Milo.
>>
I think Milo starts these threads.

Has the Gay Pride march through Malmo gone through yet?
>>
>>81353598
""Conservative"" party strikes again . Here's to hoping Theresa May will be less of a cuck
>>
>>81353848
Obviously commonfilth
>>
>>81353804
>The SPLC this mad they're losing control of Facebook Frog.
>>
>>81353871
>He tweeted a picture of a blonde baby with "sorry (((soros)))" under it.
Oh, and he did this after Brexit succeeded, implying that globalist(Jews?) are trying to destroy the white race.
>>
>>81353804
Nah, look at the state of alt-right at the minute, they are liberal Libertarians.
>>
How I'm supposed to know the difference between a gay british voice and just a british voice
>>
>>81353871
1. A Joke
2. He also said, he admits it and has nothing against it. He's also got articles up on his site in support of jews and circumcision.
3. Wow, he used you for the idiots you are.
4. He gets away with it because he barely talks about conservative notions and in nearly every talk show says "I'm not racist but" he's not using anything as a shield. People who haven't watched his shit or delude themselves actually think that his degeneracy covers his opinions. No, he doesn't have ANY opinions to cover.

>Gateway
He's a gateway for no-one but people like in this thread, not at all socially conservative and only vote on one issue. These same allies are going to tear you apart from the inside and you're too fucking deluded to see it.

He didn't win over fucking anything, he's literally a meme.
>>
>>81354009

>thinking /pol/ is anything more than memes
>thinking /pol/ has some sort of actual ideology
>thinking you will ever have sex

Kill yourself, autismo.
>>
File: 1421894990787.png (87 KB, 1600x829) Image search: [Google]
1421894990787.png
87 KB, 1600x829
>>81343031
Who, no one really cares about Milo.He copies memes he finds here. That's his only entertaining feature. A /pol/-parrot. that's it.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>81353854
im not a /pol/lack m80, im disgusted by pol
but real conservatives from outside of 4chan don't "have view against other races"
how is he a social liberal, genuinely would like to know since i dont know that much about him
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 796x4983) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 796x4983
>>81353615
>collectivist mindset
>degenerate fag supporter
>needs affirmation from group

Yup, you people are useful idiots alright.

Reminds me when I was listen to Alexjones the other day and they had a right leaning Tranny on.
>I'm transsexual and disapprove of these pansexual, otherkin, nonsense

That is what you people are. What the fags are. Just an overtone window shift. 5 years from now... Furries in suits will be talking about how necrophilla is too far. Another 5 years and necros will be talking about pedophiles.

You have been Jewed friends.
>>
>>81343031
Does anyone get this idea that Brits control America politically?

>Current Year man
>Milo
>Stephen (originally from glorious Britannia)
>All the media (the media is from Britain, unless you count regional media0

Hell, even the most powerful politicians are British, but you fucks insist that it's le jews.
Fucking Americans deserve to be colonised by us for their stupidity.
>>
>>81353811
The only thing I really like is his anti-PC stance.

Cruz was a bytes choice IMHO. Trump was for gun control his whole life until he decided to run, Trump was a liberal up until two years ago. Cruz was a true conservative (almost true) throughout and lobbied for conservative values his whole life.
>>
>>81353854
>representing me
How he's he representing you? Holy shit. You have nothing to do with him. Just dissociate with people who think he's great. Should be easy to do in Australia, I don't think many there give a shit about him.

>you are being used
In what way? Specify what way we are being used.

>Criticizing faggots who don't vote for trump
>Because that is pointless
If you criticize you enemies then they win, right? Better to stirr up infighting. That's the winning strategy. Every nigger who's thinking of voting for Trump just tell him he's inherently inferior to whites and statistics prove it. Every faggot who might be considering because they fear Islam? Tell them you hate them just as much. That'll win it. That'll make us friends and win us elections.

Let's put up a Hitler banner on our campaign cars while we're at it. He did nothing wrong and people got to know about it!

>I'm not right-wing, I'm a outsider
Fuck you, man. You're sperging out about how he's not a true conservative and aren't one yourself? What the fuck are you on? Kill yourself please.
>>
>>81353306
>cuck
>>
>>81354202
I just shitpost on /pol/, but I know what the alt-right actually is

>>81354448
That's not the alt-right, that's milofags - cultural libertarians. The group you are thinking of is literally not the alt-right.
>>
>>81343031
But yeah, Fuck Milo he's a charlatan.
>>
I never trusted that faggot.
>>
>>81354009
>/pol/ has always hated degenerates
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Social conservatives get fucked. Libertarians don't need you, and now the nationalists don't need you.

You and your pathetic ideals will die with Islam.
>>
>>81351304
Quick question, as a fellow Norwegian what's your stance on religion?
>>
>>81354513
He's against gay marriage and shits all over trannies and lesbians while praising traditionalism and advocating women against feminism. That's sounds pretty socially conservative to me
>>
>>81353871
You deluded faggot!!!!!

He hates Social Conservatives because they hate gays and is using the alt right to attack them.

He's said the only reason he hates Islam is because they hate gays. He obviously hates the right because they hate gays too.

He's trying tobuse words like "shekkel" to pander to you idiots on /pol/ and reddit, in order to get you to turn against Conservatism.
>>
>>81343031
Milo is a jewish faggot who gets railed by dindus on a daily basis.

Of course he isn't our savior. He is just here to subvert the movement and push people towards "civic nationalism" so they don't actually wake up and start smelling the coffe.
>>
File: Blini.jpg (12 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
Blini.jpg
12 KB, 211x212
>>81354713
>genuinely would like to know since i dont know that much about him
This is the kind of people supporting him.
Jesus christ.

>>81354787
I'm not saying me, I'm talking in a third person sense.

>If you fight your enemies, they win
Truedea level of stupid shit.

>Wow, we really got to win that, what, 50 homosexual people into our party, that'll really help us win a national election.

>Fuck you, man. You're sperging out about how he's not a true conservative and aren't one yourself? What the fuck are you on? Kill yourself please.

>Implying you have to be in a party to be knowledgeable about it
Jesus fuck I knew milo-drones were retarded, but sheesh.
>>
>>81354714
This. The alt-right is going down the old slippery slope.
>>
>>81354755
wtf I am a #cruzmissile now
>>
>>81355008

Yeah, but at least I'm not a faggot loving degenerate. Enjoy your pos.
>>
Is it me or is he starting to look more like a fabulous Johnny Knoxville copy every day?
>>
>>81354755
>true conservative meme
Enjoy your TPP and sucking globalist cock. Do you know Ted's wife was THE major proponent of a North American Union (that's the EU for North America, with Canada, the US and Mexico) and campaigned for it for years? But, you know, at least you'd get to elect a guy who doesn't like faggots before you whole country is taken over by brown people and you literally never have a guy who isn't a massive liberal in the White House again.

I fucking hate you retarded bastards most of all. We're gonna lose in the end because you can't see the forest for the trees.
>>
>>81343031
On pol really .. baka ..
>>
File: 1451456025797.jpg (39 KB, 460x445) Image search: [Google]
1451456025797.jpg
39 KB, 460x445
>>81343031
I'm /polgbt/ and I've always hated Milo
>>
>>81355116
>You randomly become socially conservative by agreeing with one single issue

If logic was like this, I'd be a liberal because I am homosexual.

I wish the politically ignorant just kept quiet, but no. The uniformed is always the loudest.
>>
>>81354755
Cruz is a cuck tho aka "true conservative"
>>
>>81343031
I don't give a shit about the "gay agenda"

let them blow each other in their own designated clubs. that has nothing to do with me and they don't want to force me to be involved . unlike the trannies that want to force their way into any bathroom and make you accept that. unlike the muslims that want to control every aspect of our lives.
>>
>>81355116
He's a faggot, man. He says that shit because he knows you're gullible and will eat that shit up.

Do you really think he wants gay marriage banned and hate trannies, when the sole reason Hayes Islam is because they oppress gays?

YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED!!!!!!
>>
File: 1420344006090.jpg (57 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1420344006090.jpg
57 KB, 531x471
>>81355145
Yes, because the most important issue of our time is about which hole you stick your pee pee in.

You blind faggots deserve to be ruled by the kikes and their neocon puppets. Conservatism is above potty and bedroom politics for anyone with an IQ above room temperature.
>>
>>81343031
REMINDER: HOMOSEXUALITY IS A NON ISSUE PUSHED BY THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT TO DISTRACT US FROM THE REAL ISSUES AT HAND
>>
>>81355548
Oh what about gay adoption? What will you do when a """based tranny""" comes along to denounce those disgusting peodphies after peodphilla is inevitably normalised?
>>
>>81355224
>>If you fight your enemies, they win
>Truedea level of stupid shit.
I was making fun of you for holding that view when you said that criticizing people who aren't going to vote for Trump is pointless. How could you possibly not understand that? I'm now convinced you have some sort of mental defect.
>>
File: Fat and Fluffy.jpg (442 KB, 2241x1561) Image search: [Google]
Fat and Fluffy.jpg
442 KB, 2241x1561
>>81355616
Thanks, you're pretty useful for showcasing exactly what I was talking about. Keep going with what you're doing lad.
>>
>>81343031
Why would anyone even want to be near that degenerate piece of shit, doesn't he have AIDS?
>>
>>81355772
are you talking about gays trannys or pedos? pick a lane
>>
>>81355616

Sexuality is the means by which we create the family, which is the building block of society. You can't build your house with bricks that are all crumbly and misshapen.
>>
>>81355616
>we're gonna preserve the white race by being a bunch of metro-sexual fags guise

This is what homos actually believe.
>>
>>81347445

You can return Europe to glory by following Sweden's example either. I'll take my chances with Milo.
>>
>>81355924
Im looking to the future. You've seen the slippery slope "fallacy" in action so what makes you think it doesn't apply to us when we make excuses for """based gays"""
>>
>>81355616
It is for Milo. He loves to mention he's gay and use his faggotry in speeches and 'reasons'.
>>
>>81355459
fuck I don't know with whom to slide. Degenerate faggots and trannies against TTP and world goverment or conservative anti gay shit Globalists. help me.....why can't one side be both ?
>>
>>81355516
You said he was not at all socially conservative, so I decided to point out examples of his socially conservative views to show you that you're wrong.
>>
>>81356210
>Globalists
>Conservatives
Jesus people can't be this fucking illiterate.
>>
>>81356168

It's his defense mechanism. He can argue just fine against trigglypuff-tier morons but whenever he gets pressed by someone who has a real argument, suddenly he pulls out the effeminate body language and dick-sucking jokes.
>>
>>81356210
Pretty much of you're a socially right (basically socially conservative) and a Libertarian, then you're against the Globalists and hate fags
>>
>>81356210
Priorities, nigger! The left has been using bullshit wedge issues to win elections for ages.
>>
>>81355484
I am deaf I think in signs
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.