[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tweet.jpg (32 KB, 628x325) Image search: [Google]
tweet.jpg
32 KB, 628x325
What did she mean by this?
>>
wtf I am a fucking nigger now
whiteys litterally btfo cucks and frog lovers
>>
>>81340180
She meant to say, " I NEED MORE ATTENTION AND MORE GIBSMEDATS!"
>>
wtf I hate niggers still
>>
The French gave us fine cuisine, and artwork, along with the Statue of Liberty.
What have niggers given us?
Detroit, Baltimore, Oakland, etc.
>>
>>81340180
I care as much about black on black violence as you do, which is to say, not at all.

And when it comes to cop killing black men, I do say a word or 3 when it happens, and those words are "He deserved it".
>>
>>81340180
She means that she thinks that 2 black lives > 84 French lives I guess
>>
>>81340180
Is the the left's version of All Lives Matter.
>>
What about the 20k children that died today from starvation?
>>
>>81340180
>implying there weren't black people killed in the Nice attack.
Retarded cunt.
>>
I just hit one on the way home.
>>
>>81341667
Should have yelled "GIBMEDATS" and ran down to the post office to grab their welfare check. Oh wait.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 350x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 350x1024
>>
>>81340180
Probably because most niggers are killed by other niggers. And 100 niggers haven't die in the same city, same spot, same place by the same killers.
Yet.
>>
>>81340180
It's starting to get difficult to even feel sorry for France anymore. If you refuse to address the issue this will just continue and if you won't help yourselves how do you expect anyone else to? I know you can say it's rich for someone British to say that after the likes of Rotherham and we somehow coming to the conclusion that Islamophobia is worse than child rape is really pushing the envelope, but France is saying that Islamophobia is a bigger problem than Muslims literally murdering hundreds of the French. We've started to try and address the issue by Brexit, and if Frexit doesn't happen it's completely over for you.
I know France is our eternal enemy and vice-versa, but that's not to say I enjoy what I see happening across the Channel. France is our enemy, not sandpeople's. It's fine for us to beat France, but not anyone else. We'll stand with France to get our love-hate-eternal-enemy-eternal-ally back, but we can't do that until France starts to help themselves.

It's impossible to feel any sympathy for niggers. This isn't 80 years ago, niggers aren't targeted because they're physically black. They make themselves a target by being culturally and mentally black. I wouldn't have any sympathy for a rapist that gets attacked after raping someone so why would I feel sympathy for some nigger getting shot after they've just shot someone for the sake of $20.

In both cases they bring it on themselves, but in only one of these cases can it be deemed sympathetic. Purely because in only one of these cases it's going to take more than self reflection to fully change the scenario.

Also this >>81340366
>>
Anything is better than a bunch of dindus screaming.
>>
Niggers are useless

EBT cards and welfare checks.
>>
>>81340180
>post condolences for victims terrorism
you don't care about black people!
>post condolences for dindu nuffin
fuck you! fuck white people! pay me!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.