[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come minorities get free groceries and support for their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: alg-mr-ebt-food-jpg[1].jpg (75 KB, 750x560) Image search: [Google]
alg-mr-ebt-food-jpg[1].jpg
75 KB, 750x560
how come minorities get free groceries and support for their kids when I'm a hard working white man that has to budget groceries and wishes I could afford kids? Every time I go grocery shopping it's always some black or mexican in front of my with 2-3 kids walking away with hundreds of dollars of groceries for fucking free with their little white EBT card. When is it the white mans turn to have free shit too? I can't wait to be a minority for this reason tbchf
>>
>>81338381
If you think when you become a minority you will receive welfare your a fucking nigger already.
>>
uhh don't you see that you are a PRIVILIGED WHITE MALE?!?
realy makes u think thought thought huuuh?
>>
>>81338533

at least I can say "we wuz kings and shit" and it be historically accurate
>>
most people on food stamps are white
>>
>>81338381
its why your country is fucked.

every nigger and spic shits out 6 kids who will all live off welfare and vote democrat, meanwhile white families can't even afford to have 1.

usa is a decade away from being brazil 2.0
>>
>>81338381
>When is it the white mans turn to have free shit too?

You can already have free shit. Just have 2 or 4 kids you can't afford. They'll put you on EBT if you sign up.
>>
>>81338381
Don't worry the free ride is coming to end OP, and they will be royally fucked soon enough when it does.

Greg Mannarino is saying we are starting to see cracks in the bond market and this only spells
disaster.

Be thankful for what you have OP.
>>
>>81338647

most people in the US are white

minorities proportionally receive more
>>
File: 1468258752482.jpg (66 KB, 498x480) Image search: [Google]
1468258752482.jpg
66 KB, 498x480
>>81338381
i feels you, i lost my job a few months ago and had to get food stamps to eat(snap) and when i went down to the office to apply i got the dirtiest looks. The whole room is browns and blacks with your typical white girl hear and there and no one had less then 2 kids. When i finally got called the lady doing my application gave me bitchy looks the whole time, she kept repeating "well your under 30, single, have no kids and you made x at your last job" Are you sure you really need these benefits?" i sat their in fucking awe(never brought up i was white but the bitchy looks said it). She kept telling me how obama changed the law in the beginning of the year(of course) and no matter what since im single and have no kids i would loose them every 3 months and would have to reapply which takes up to a week, on top of all that they only gave me 115 dollars a month, a fucking month. Luckily the next day i got a job and called them and told them to fuck off but ffs i hear beaners and blacks talk all the time and these fuckers get 5-600 dollars a month! Also they tell how when they dont need the EBT money at that time(must be nice) they will sell it to people who do and so on, fucking ridiculous. They are literally starving white people who can't make ends meet, Jefferson was right.
>>
>>81338737
I, for one, will welcome this if Trump loses.
>>
>>81338381
Hey OP I work at the food stamps office. If you can't afford food you should apply. The money comes from USDA and it's part of the farm bill. It is meant for people to buy food so that money goes to farmers. In theory at least.

If you have any questions let me know.
>>
>>81338381
because negros have kids to increase their income!
>>
>>81338381
You might find this interesting.

Also, /thread.

https://www.revealnews.org/episodes/a-welfare-check/
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 446x493
>>81338381
Have kids now. Even if you think you can't afford it. It is your duty to make more white people.
>>
>>81339940
I'm glad you didn't end up needing them.

People who take government assistance are part of the states harem.
>>
>>81338381
Because they'd starve otherwise. The thing is, a starving man is a man who has low inhibitions for violence and crime. It's a form of pacification.
>>
>>81338381
Don't worry you'll be a minority soon
>>
>>81338533
This, whites are paying for their replacements, the future and present will be shit very soon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.