[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler never gave Germany a chance to remain a state of the art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
Hitler never gave Germany a chance to remain a state of the art scientific nation. But he ensured utter domination by the US.

>Overall, ninety-three chemists, 17.4 percent of all German and Austrian professors in chemistry, were dismissed between 1933 and 1941. Eighty-seven percent of dismissed chemists were Jewish (Deichmann 2001); most of the remaining dismissed had a Jewish spouse. A small number of scientists who “based on their previous political activities cannot guarantee that they have always unreservedly supported the national state,” (Gesetz §4), were dismissed as well.
>U.S. patents by dismissed German chemists increased from 7 per year between the mid 1920s and 1942 to 10 and above in the 1940s; similar to U.S. patents of émigré chemists, U.S. patents by dismissed chemists began to decline in the mid 1950s, when dismissed professors were roughly 70 years old

>Albert Einstein
>Otto Loewi
>Max Bergmann
>Leo Szilard
>Eugene Wigner
>Edward Teller
>John von Neumann
>Hans Bethe
>Otto Meyerhof
>Otto Stern
>Carl Neuberg
>Kasimir Fajans
>>
>>81337291
kys
>>
File: lyl 8.jpg (106 KB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
lyl 8.jpg
106 KB, 912x905
>German art
>>
>>81337291
Yeah he did
Fuck the only reason we got to the moon was because of nazi scientists

It wasn't the commies or Americans it was the scientists they got after the war ended that put people into space
>>
>>81337291
Good fucking job Hitler. Good fucking job,
>>
>>81337679
This data is about pre war stuff though.

The bomb was build by Jews. The computer was invented by Jews, poles and a homosexual. Wernher von Braun was kind of an exception; most top level scientists felt at the very least uneasy with Hitler.
>>
>>81337685
Retard, no such thing as "German" patents if the race isn't German.
>>
>>81337936
>Scientists felt at the very least uneasy with Hitler
Do you have writings of proof of this before the end of the war?

I'll tell you this
Academics, scientists, etc don't have balls and only care about funding for research
They will say whatever to get themselves into the good graces of their overlords

I see it all the time
>>
>>81338036
What are you trying to say lol
>>
>>81338229
The stuff in the OP is all pre war.
>>
>>81338250
There is no difference if the kike is in Germany or US it remains a kike.
>>
>>81338362
Still not clear what you're trying to say.
>>
>>81338434
Are you retarded?
Deporting Jews makes no significance towards the scientific development of Germans, they are of the Jewish nation.
>>
>>81338317
Nigga can you read
Where in your op do you have cited sources of German scientists who stayed saying they felt uneasy during Hitler's time

What I'm trying to get across is that a lot of those people write about that after the fact because scientists, academics, researchers, etc do not have balls
They will go along with anything as long as they keep getting funding

Besides you still haven't addressed my point with space exploration
Do you think they weren't doing any research during Hitler's time? Get fucking real
>>
>>81338631
But what of the scientific development of GermanY? Cause it doesn't really so much matter who figures out fridges or relativity, be it a Jew or a house cat; the beauty of science is everyone gets to use them.

>>81338735
>Where in your op do you have cited sources of German scientists who stayed saying they felt uneasy during Hitler's time
What I have in the OP is people who FLEW GERMANY (before the war). I guess you can also ask a person literally fleeing the country if they felt at least uneasy, but it seems a bit redundant.

>Besides you still haven't addressed my point with space exploration
>Do you think they weren't doing any research during Hitler's time? Get fucking real
Of course they did. Just less, while those who had fled to the US did more.
>>
>>81338965
But what of the scientific development of Germany?
What is Germany and Germans? Why aren't Chinese Germans.
>>
>>81338965
Do you have trouble reading?
I'm talking about Germans who STAYED
Not about the hedonistic Berlin communists
>>
File: victory.png (508 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
victory.png
508 KB, 555x555
>>81339184
The Scientific development of "Germany" means the development of German people, it's either this or Germany is the entire world.
>>
>>81338965
these achievements were jewish in the same way that the american space program was german, not american.
>>
>>81339657
It doesn't matter if a Jew is in Germany or China, he remains a Jew and not a German, thus is irrelevant to Germany and Germans.
>>
>>81339184
These are stupid questions and you now that.

>>81339378
>>81339657
What happened was: the best mathematicians, chemists and nuclear physicists in the world flew Europe and settled in the US, where they basically ran the Manhattan project.

War-relevant physics was state controlled. The German state under Hitler scared away these people. The US welcomed them. Consequently, US scientific results and infrastructure flourished, taking over from Europe. Direct consequences during the war include, again, the bomb.

>>81339835
So "not in an important sense, militarily speaking"? Cause the air force didn't care who designed the bomb. They just dropped it.

>>81339900
When Teller and Ullman and Oppenheimer and Feynman and Silas and Einstein and von Neumann and so on built the bomb, they built it in the US, so the US had the bomb. Had they built it in Germany, Hitler would have had the bomb.
>>
>>81340203
Meant Szilárd, not Silas.
>>
>>81340203
>the best mathematicians, chemists and nuclear physicists in the world flew Europe and settled in the US
Okay? What difference does it make if Non Germans are in Germany or America what would be the purpose of Germany if it has Non Germans, it is a world republic then and has no reason for existence.
>>
>>81340465
USA = Germany if Germany has Jews.
>>
File: feels_good_nigga.jpg (230 KB, 900x491) Image search: [Google]
feels_good_nigga.jpg
230 KB, 900x491
I'll never get /pol/'s problem with Jews. We shit on blacks daily for being lazy, unproductive leeches on society who blame centuries of oppression for their shit culture. Meanwhile, you have this other group of people who, despite centuries (or millenia) of discrimination and pogroms, actually manage to not just survive but EXCEL in every profession they touch. They're literally the anti-Negro. And does /pol/ praise them for their industriousness and ingenuity? Nope, they shit on Jews daily for doing exactly what we shit on blacks for NOT doing.
>>
File: joseph.jpg (81 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
joseph.jpg
81 KB, 1200x896
>>81340540
So it was really just a war between provinces in the same world republic state.
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 800x800
>>81341109
We have been Jew puppets for a long time

If don't break free in 10 years, Nuke US.
>>
>>81337936
The computer as we know it today was invented by Atanasoff,who was Bulgarian.

TRI MORETA.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.