[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did their Jews try to claim there was a Holocaust of 6 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: seder-olam-holocaust-1919.jpg (149 KB, 709x573) Image search: [Google]
seder-olam-holocaust-1919.jpg
149 KB, 709x573
Why did their Jews try to claim there was a Holocaust of 6 million in 1919?
>>
Also one in 1899 in Russia where pogroms supposedly killed 6 million Jews.

The 6 million thing goes all the way back to a 70 AD story about the San Hedrin, or the 70 elders.

I believe 6 million is a kabbalistic number.
>>
File: holocaust numbers.png (20 KB, 700x398) Image search: [Google]
holocaust numbers.png
20 KB, 700x398
>>81337004

>millions of jews on planet
>jews persecuted for hundreds of years
>tens of thousands of references to jews being persecuted in print
>some of them are referring to populations of "X million"

its simple statistics anon, even you should understand why a handful of articles demonstrates nothing about the whole
>>
File: 6millionx.jpg (3 MB, 1500x4008) Image search: [Google]
6millionx.jpg
3 MB, 1500x4008
>>81337375
>>81337004

of all the /polcuck/ memes, this one is the silliest

pic related
>>
>>81338068
First time I've ever seen this Moshe.

That's pretty interesting sir, I'll need to tell my step son about this.
>>
>>81338068
it's incredibly fucking silly for anyone to claim that this was a "prophesized" number or anything like that

what can be taken from this however is that kikes love playing victims and they love playing it up. "it was real in my head"
>>
>>81337004
Must be a coincidence
>>
>>81337375
Why would jews do this?
Serious question.
>>
>>81338699
Geo-political manipulation; working the public and government in favor of their agenda. Jews were expelled from 90+ countries in the past 2000 years. They've been doing this for a long time.

Just look at Ulysses S. Grant, he tried expelling the Jews but lost that battle. Now the Jews run our media and gov and banking industry.
>>
>>81338699
Just think of George Soros and Dianne Feinstein, major geo-political players in America and the world.
>>
>>81338688
This (rubs hands vigorously)
>>
>>81338068
the number and the word "holocaust" isn't really the point. they've been using the media to push similar stories (false or exagerated) for a long time.
>>
File: 6_gorillion_prophecy.jpg (4 MB, 2896x2626) Image search: [Google]
6_gorillion_prophecy.jpg
4 MB, 2896x2626
>>81337004
>why 6 million
It's a number from Jewish scripture. The prophesy of when they can return from exile in the wilderness states that "6 million will be lost" before they can go to Jerusalem, and subsequently rebuild the temple of Solomon. It was a zionist propaganda ploy, to keep repeating 6 million in the media so the Jews would become zionists and help create a state of Israel. WWII just became an excuse to make the claim seem factual.
>>81338068
JIDF "debunking" macros are shit, you just call people "stormfag" over and over, and don't actually debunk anything. Get a real job faggot.
>>
>>81337903
>jews persecuted for hundreds of years
In american history x the dude says 5 thousands of years.
>inb4 movie
jew-written propaganda, so it counts.
>>
File: 6 GUZILION.png (2 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
6 GUZILION.png
2 MB, 1280x1920
>>81338068

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjRsoLqHGr4
>>
>>81338699
Garner sympathy for Jews.
>>
>>81338068
If anything this shows how the Jews love to lie and play victim regardless of the stormfronters
>>
>>81343514
and that sentiment makes you a stormfronter, congrats

;^)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.