[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are French always such pussies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_France.svg.png (5 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_France.svg.png
5 KB, 1280x853
>literally get run over by a sand nigger in a Truck
>killing 84 of your future babies and women

Where are the men at? Why aren't you raising hell?
>>
>>81331817
it's because peoples are brainwashed by the medias
and the one who want to resists are called nazi evil white man an they are worse than isis
this is france 2016
>>
>>81332716

I heard your tanks have 1 gear forward and 4 in reverse ?

Is this true ?
>>
>>81331817

One nutter did this.

What are you going to do? How about why dont you stop cocking about in the ME and show some leadership, this is all down to Umbongo your Pres.

whole bunch of red lines my ass..

Dont blame Libya on the French and Brits either, this is your mess too.
>>
>>81331817
>p-pas tout les musulmans
>l-love and, euh, peece
>>
>>81333322
get
>>
>>81333391
how do we find

>81333333 ?
>>
raise hell against what?

a guy who is already dead?

promote more hate that causes more attacks?
>>
I keep saying this, people wont believe me, people keep calling me a conspiracy theorist, idiot.

Its the god damn fucking jews. Hitler tried to fucking warn you guys, and nobody listened.
>>
File: frenchflag.jpg (4 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
frenchflag.jpg
4 KB, 350x200
>Be French
>Get shot
>Get blown up
>Get ran over by a truck
>Have your country mocked by America
>Get called surrender monkeys
>American artist gives you a giant butt-plug where there should have been the traditional and beautiful Paris Christmas tree
Seriously Frenchies, when the fuck are you going to say enough is enough
>>
>>81333541
A lot more than just Hitler. Even Michael Jackson had enough lol
>>
>>81332716
I'm glad you frogs are getting killed, I hope more of you will soon and that will happen for sure I cant wait to get comfy
>>
THEY ARE GOING TO RESTORE IT TO FULL GLORY !!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f1c_1468664625
>>
>>81333639
Are you seriously equating internet insults from Amerifats with being blown up? No wonder you guys are such babies
>>
>>81332987
i hear its a dual clutch too, faster reversing 0-60 times
>>
>>81333807
*GORY
>>
>>81333246
Simple. Deport all Muslims. Problem solved.
>>
>>81331817
WE TOLD YOU NOT TO GET INTO IRAK MOTHERFUCKER
NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS A MESS ASSHOLE
>>
>>81331817
They explicitly demanded it to happen.
Now they deal with it.
>>
File: 1465752769758.jpg (31 KB, 475x350) Image search: [Google]
1465752769758.jpg
31 KB, 475x350
>>81333876
What does Tunisian have to do with Iraq. Honestly Islam should just be banned altogether in Europe. I have already seen one woman wearing hijab in Bratislava few weeks ago. ENOUGH!!
>>
>>81333814
Nice reading comprehension Achmed. It's not internet insults, but the entire country insulting France. It started in 2003 and hasn't let up yet. Most people where I live thinks that most French men are homosexual.

>>81333876
Sure, but it happened, and Obama made things 10000X worse by pulling out too quickly. First nigger president has the worst foreign policy of any president in the past 150 years.
>>
have the names of the people dead been released?
>>
File: 2131242132.jpg (49 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
2131242132.jpg
49 KB, 500x416
>>81332716
I mean you can already sense what's going to happen, i.e the migrants and non-Europeans hit critical mass and do what the Barbarians did to the Romans back in the 5th century, i.e. drive them off "their" property.

We already deal with that political undercurrent from our blacks, but they're only 13% of the population.
>>
Most French people have been brainwashed by media into submission.

The lack of reaction here is quite disgusting. The Prime Minister even said we should learn to live with terror.

Even after the deaths the biggest fear expressed is that it will boost votes for right-wing politics.

The thing is, if you speak up, other French natives will be the first to shun you. There is no internal solidarity.

In France, people from minorities are actually more vocal about a harsh response than the native French, whose biggest fear is to look "racist".

Don't know if this country deserves to be saved or just to serve as an example for other nations of what not to do.

The French deserve everything that is happening to them for being so pathetically weak. In the end it's Darwins at works. May the weak disappear!
>>
>>81333639
What do you suggest ? Because the only ways to solve the problems are extremely illegal.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.