[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a guy drive a truck over 2kms through a huge crowd and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: tebowing.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tebowing.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
>>
>>81330492

Wait, someone drove a truck through a crowd? When did this happen?
>>
How do people even get trampled lmao like just stand up nigga lmao
>>
>>81330492
I think they noticed dickhead.

The bodies split in half would pip my attention at least.
>>
>>81330585
Newfag detected
>>
You're retarded. He drove fast and 2km was an easy thing to achieve. Actually we should be grateful that it was only that much
>>
I had a dream about a train going through a neighborhood like that before. It had walls like separating the houses and everything. No, I'm not dreaming of that South Park episode. I don't watch South Park. I don't have cable.

Are there really neighborhoods like that?
>>
>>81330492
They were probably memeing, it's very dangerous
>>
>>81330940
yes. one time i stayed at an air b&b. got there real late at night and went straight to bed. 3AM the walls start shaking and i think im about to die. Train whips past. Next morning go outside and the tracks are literally 5 feet from where my head was.
>>
>>81330795
r a r e
>>
>>81330492

By being French
>>
File: drink some tea nigga.jpg (61 KB, 600x788) Image search: [Google]
drink some tea nigga.jpg
61 KB, 600x788
>>81330677
> nigga
> that flag.

How would a britbong properly pronounce the word nigga? Even if they were trying to sound hood?

Oh the hilarity.
>>
>>81332226
a q u a f r e s h
>>
>>81335376

Fuck off, spic.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (1020 KB, 4253x3072) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
1020 KB, 4253x3072
>>81330492
Because they're French. They're used to people blitzing through their country
>>
>>81334085
What?

We pronounce
>Nigger
and
>Nigga
the same as you
>>
>>81335607
It's not what you say but how you say it.

Hasn't that been the britbong slogan for since like ever?
>>
>>81335936
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QqlR3Y2t11
>>
>>81336447
lol
>>
>>81330492
they're french
>>
French backs are always towards the battlefield
>>
Watch the videos from the incident

There was loud music playing and some people didn't even see/hear the truck until it was almost right on them

There was even some nu-male staring at his phone and looking confused just before the truck crushed him. Cunt was probably looking for fucking pokey men
>>
50% of people on the street have less than 100IQ, all of them are absorbed in either fireworks or phones.
>>
Anyone have the video of yhe bus driving through the people in France?
>>
>>81339020
Go on Liveleak

Check the front page
>>
File: roachcoach.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
roachcoach.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1080
>>81330492
Trucks aren't even real.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.