[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh east asian master race >le asians are equal to whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: polbtfo.png (33 KB, 1383x289) Image search: [Google]
polbtfo.png
33 KB, 1383x289
>muh east asian master race
>le asians are equal to whites

they are

L I T E R A L L Y

WORSE THAN NIGGERS (pic related)

/pol/ on suicide watch! there is no recovering from this.
>>
This is just institutionalized racism by Africans against the Chinese
>>
What is their crime ?

Gambling?
>>
>>81329412
desu it's probably shit like sorcery
>>
>>81329092
Probably not violent crime, more like shit involving white collar stuff or violating health/quality standards.
>>
>>81329412

I notice it does not say violent crime
>>
>>81329412
Capitalism

Angolans hate chinkjews making money off of them
>>
>>81329092
>Angola
>Chinese
What kind of Chinese arrived there? China has hundreds of races. Also it matters a lot what kind of laws Angloa has to prevent crime. Nobody is going to migrate to Anglo or USA to be a good boy.
>>
The sentence on its own makes no sense whatsoever
So I went to see the source
http://www.angolanewsnetwork.com/news/2014/12/23/angolan-police-arrest-detain-foreigners.html
(whoa, much design, good info)

> On Friday, Angolan police units arrested and detained as many as 1,000 foreigners from Portugal, the People's Republic of China (PRC), and several African countries in Luanda on Friday in what the government described as an effort to deter illegal immigrants working in Angola.

> After more than 300 PRC nationals were arrested by Angolan police the Chinese embassy in Luanda reportedly contacted the Angolan foreign ministry, interior ministry and the Luanda police headquarters urging humane treatment of Chinese expatriates.

> Whilst most the Chinese nationals who were incarcerated were released on Sunday, more than 30 were kept in detention due to lack of proper documents according to Angolan authorities.

> The Chinese chamber of commerce has issued a formal protest to the Angolan ministry of interior and the Luanda police headquarters for what it views as the improper detention Chinese citizens and alleged police brutality.

> The Angolan national police have been under fire from international human rights organizations and domestic protesters who have accused the police of unnecessarily brutal tactics, human rights abuses, unlawful threats, beatings, and murders.

The Chinese are not arrested for being criminals (lol, what did you expect, functionning police in an African state ?) but for being illegal working immigrants.
I dunno which one would be dumber actually.
>>
>>81329092
When you gonna learn "Chinese" doesn't represent East Asians?

OP BTFO. Try again.
>>
>>81329412

Illegal immigration

That's the source: http://www.angolanewsnetwork.com/news/2014/12/23/angolan-police-arrest-detain-foreigners.html
>>
>>81329862
knowing Africa they were probably arrested for working period.
>>
>>81329961
wew lad
>>
>>81329092
Also, I suspect you to have included youself the phrase "Chinese have the highest crime rate of any ethnic group in Angola with 400 per 100,000 Chinese Angolans committing crime" on wikipedia, since it makes no sense whatsoever with the source.
Nice bait.
Include pic of based Chinese from "Empire of Dust" saying "it's all so tiresome".
>>
>>81330011
Well that's basically what they were arrested for.
Meme magic.
>>
>>81329862
>illegal imigrants
>in nigger shithole #34
situation in china must be really terrible if chinese voluntarily try to get out and move to fucking africa
>>
>>81329862
btw the greentext is an entire article from the "source" on wiki. Another good example of great African journalism.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.