[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Corsica isn't Italian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Why Corsica isn't Italian?
>>
>>81329067
Why ISN'T*
>>
WW2
>>
>>81329067
Because the frogs stole it
>>
>>81329151
thx
>>
It should be independent
>>
i was here, absolutely gorgeous place.. ajaxo, propriano, sartene etc.. would live der
>>
Why isn't Sardinia french?
>>
>>81329067
Because it's french.
>>
>>81329695
Nice
>>
>>81329781
I was the driver, hidden in truck
>>
>>81329685

Why is Berlin turkish?
>>
>Be Sardinian
>Eat cheese with live maggots
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu
>>
>>81330732
It's actually pretty damn good, they even produce it with modern means nowadays to be sold regularly even though it was illegal until few years ago so you still don't find much on the market.
The flies used in the process are too small to be able to tear your insides even if you are dumb enough not to chew it properly.
>>
>>81331058
>The flies used in the process are too small to be able to tear your insides
Can you see what you just said?
>>
>>81332492
what seems to be the issue here? many people say it is dangerous to eat the cheese because the larvae of the flies used can cause internal damage, but the reality is that those are just too little to do anything
>>
File: 1458523033564.jpg (658 KB, 1110x684) Image search: [Google]
1458523033564.jpg
658 KB, 1110x684
>>81331058
>The flies used in the process are too small to be able to tear your insides even if you are dumb enough not to chew it properly.

Christ almighty. The day is just getting going and I've already seen enough.
>>
>>81329067
because they don't want to be.

this is italy you're talking about.
>>
>>81329067
Because it belongs to The EU. European nations are a thing of the past.
>>
>>81333211
You should never even have such a question. Your food should never have crawling bugs in it which lead to such questions.
>>
>>81329151
'isn't' was correct retard
>>
>>81335945
It can't be too bad considering Sardinians are leaders in life expectancy and number of centenaries, and have eaten said cheese from way before your country was even a thing.
I'd be more worried about those processed hamburgers to be fair.
>>
>>81336232
Strawman argument. I'd never defend garbage American food. You should never eat chemical preservatives nor purifying dairy with crawling maggots.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.