[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should corporations have a responsibility to contribute to society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (432 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
image.png
432 KB, 500x324
Should corporations have a responsibility to contribute to society?
>>
the justification of the free market is that society can indirectly benefit from competition
>>
>>81328698

no they should have a responsibility to their shareholders

stop being a fucking commie faggot and fuck off
>>
>>81328698

>Corporation makes profit by providing good or service that customers voluntarily decide to purchase on rational basis of benefits exceeding price

Sounds like they contribute plenty.
>>
>>81328698

No.

Fuck off you commie prick.
>>
File: Commie Tears.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Commie Tears.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>81329218
This, fuck commies
>>
>>81328698
You mean welfare capitalism?

We tried that, it fucking led to the Great depression you dumb fuck.
>>
And who gets to decide what's best for society? The government? Fuck off commie.
>>
File: csr.jpg (61 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
csr.jpg
61 KB, 638x359
>>81329624
>>81329727
you didn't even get what op is talking about
>>
>>81329624
I don't think that's what caused the Great Depression.
>>
Absolutely. Why should I as a poor ass motherfucker have to pay taxes while these rich bitches don't?
>>
Responsibilities like creating wealth and opportunity and jobs and purchasing people's labor in exchange for money so they can live a better life? What a novel idea.
>>
>>81330622
Oh come now, you can't believe that bullshit that rich people/corporations create jobs or opportunity, do you?
>>
>>81330848
the "job creators" meme here is used by small enterprise defence forces to justify them when they get fined for not paying taxes or dumping toxic waste in the river
>>
>>81328698
Should Human Beings have a responsibility to breathe.
Society is the breath that gives life to corporations.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.