[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"NOT ALL MUSLIMS" DEBUNK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 30
File: iikz5muDcSk.jpg (152 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
iikz5muDcSk.jpg
152 KB, 1280x853
POST ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT ISLAMIC TERRORISM HERE
>>
>>81328371
>Not all Muslims support Sharia law

I srsly heard this one on NPR last night
>>
those are some busted up knees
>>
/r/islam is particularly topkek today.

our raid on them yesterday appears to have pissed them off (even though mods deleted our posts)
>>
>>81328767
Keep hitting them. with love, of course.
>>
>>81328767
>participants in a subcategory on Islam become enraged

Surely you see the irony
>>
File: 1468135975085.jpg (3 MB, 3352x3212) Image search: [Google]
1468135975085.jpg
3 MB, 3352x3212
>>
File: IslamSuperFunTime.jpg (636 KB, 1960x1044) Image search: [Google]
IslamSuperFunTime.jpg
636 KB, 1960x1044
>>
File: moderate.png (52 KB, 1190x307) Image search: [Google]
moderate.png
52 KB, 1190x307
>>
File: islam-lgbt.png (117 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
islam-lgbt.png
117 KB, 600x720
>>
File: islam-2.jpg (823 KB, 3116x2656) Image search: [Google]
islam-2.jpg
823 KB, 3116x2656
>>
Not all Muslims are guilty of adultery.

Being accused of adultery, however, is not a good idea if you are a Muslim woman.
>>
>>81328371
Muhammed himself conquered the whole of arabia in his lifetime
>>
File: Spheres of Radicalization.png (1 MB, 999x574) Image search: [Google]
Spheres of Radicalization.png
1 MB, 999x574
But it's true. Not all Muslims support terror. Just a significant amount of them that warrants a change in immigration policy as Donald Trump suggests.

I don't get how you absolutist can not only say that all Muslims are terrorists in the waiting and then point out "based Muslim" calling out Islamist terrorism. That fact there is any "based Muslim" refutes that all Muslims are radicals. The numbers don't help the Alt Right's narrative and neither does it help the Multi-Kultists'.

By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
>>
File: moderate muslim.jpg (128 KB, 720x645) Image search: [Google]
moderate muslim.jpg
128 KB, 720x645
>>
It's not every single Muslim, it doesn't have to be either. This phrase is complete retardation.
>>
For a Muslim man to get ahead, all he needs is a sharp knife.
>>
File: 27 percent.png (1018 KB, 940x742) Image search: [Google]
27 percent.png
1018 KB, 940x742
>>81329378

27%* Average of All Muslims Polled Believe Apostates Should Be Executed.

* Approximately 237 Million Muslims

Again, a worry amount of Muslims but it doesn't change the fact that #NotAllMuslims are terrorists or are radicals.
>>
File: DeepinScreenshot20160604224138.png (12 KB, 856x244) Image search: [Google]
DeepinScreenshot20160604224138.png
12 KB, 856x244
>>81328371
JihadWatch.org

Accept no subsitute
>>
>>81329427
Go back to eating your lamb Ahmed
>>
>>81329665
You don't understand what I'm saying, do you? So your immediate reaction was to get triggered, wasn't it? It's okay.
>>
Not all Muslims are jihads.

All jihads are Muslim.
>>
File: 129.png (802 KB, 662x685) Image search: [Google]
129.png
802 KB, 662x685
>>
File: Qe9eoRz.png (399 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Qe9eoRz.png
399 KB, 2000x1200
Trump followers support killing innocent civilians. A view they share with ISIS.
https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/comments/4t4gpv/trump_followers_support_killing_innocent/

#NotAllTrumpets
>>
File: 1468607126975.jpg (140 KB, 681x435) Image search: [Google]
1468607126975.jpg
140 KB, 681x435
A Muslim who has a road traffic accident because they were playing Pokemon isn't a terrorist.
>>
File: rotherham.jpg (2 MB, 2739x2539) Image search: [Google]
rotherham.jpg
2 MB, 2739x2539
>>
File: 1430871712562.png (13 KB, 346x258) Image search: [Google]
1430871712562.png
13 KB, 346x258
>>81329774
No, I get you're saying #notallmuslims.
And you calling me triggered for insinuating you were a goatfucker with a pube beard only confirms

;^)
>>
File: shekel.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shekel.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>>81329651
h-hahahaha

good goy

jewhadwatch BY (((PAMELA GELLER)))

site by (((RITA KATZ)))

good gullible goy
>>
File: Allah Akbar.png (49 KB, 1064x328) Image search: [Google]
Allah Akbar.png
49 KB, 1064x328
Surah Al-Baqarah [2:120]
"And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper."

It really makes you think.
>>
>>81330077
Do you actually think every single Muslim in the world is a terrorist or something? No one will take you seriously like that, and they shouldn't because that opinion isn't supported by any kind of polling.

You need to quote actually evidence e.g. 65% of muslims support Sharia law in Egypt
>>
During the coup, Pro-erdogan (pro-islamic) protesters killed and decapitated pro-democracy forces.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 590x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 590x664
>>
>>
>>81330691
>>
File: yes all muslims.jpg (2 MB, 1241x7967) Image search: [Google]
yes all muslims.jpg
2 MB, 1241x7967
>>81328371
>>
>>81330349
I believe you all nuture the terrorist and jihadists that are part of your religion.
And I've never seen any evidence to the contrary, the only time you do anything is to cover for asses after a massacre happens, saying the perpetrator wasn't a muslim while he screams Allah snackbar at the cops.

You ever think if you took action to stop the extremists people wouldn't see you all as a buch of subhuman mongrels? Because maybe, just maybe we would.
>>
Say what you will about muslims, they make great food.
>>
Islam A to Z

This guy is great. He gives a historical and theological perspective on the origin of Islam and Jihad

https://youtu.be/k7BRjbGVISI
>>
>>81330817

Allow me.

Westernized Muslims don't have the perspective someone from the Middle East does.

For example they will argue "Jihad means internal spiritual struggle."

That is true. HOWEVER. It ALSO and DOES mean external struggle, i.e. Warfare.
>>
A letter to a muslim friend (in turkey):

Jesus Christ... where to begin?

"Maybe it's better if we don't communicate as much"
You're right, I should have not be worried about YOU as a PERSON and I should not have have called you to make sure that you're okay... do you understand that?

"why would you want a muslim friend"
You're right, I don't want someone as a friend who puts his faith before friendship.
I don't want someone as a friend for whom his religion/social status/job/race/political view/Ideas/etc is more important than people.
Screw these Schönwetterfreund, screw that friendship - it's fake and useless, they will never stand up for you, they never help if you need some help.

"Respect"
I can respect you as a person but i don't respect your faith - it's inherently evil and promotes nothing good in a human being.
You would be far better off with any other religion/ideology/philosophy.
You need a proof? Just name me the last incident when a horde of people stood in the blood of another human, cheering and shouting, who aren't muslims.

I heavily doubt that you read beyond that point, which makes the attempt to try to explain my thoughts to you useless... anyway

Oh and please, spare me that "moderate muslim" bullshit, they don't exist.
These "moderates" refuse to stand up against the extremists and refuse to take any action against them.
Quit the opposite happens, they encourage these things by a silent approval.
You have no problem if they murder hundreds of people in the name of your religion, but you will be upset if people point that out?
What the actual fuck?

These "moderates" they are either an integral part of the Jihadist system, like:"tsk tsk the bloody stuff is not for me! But I personally enjoy it to see the kuffar suffering, at last someone does the dirty job for me."
(The fact that these "moderates" don't want to chop my head off because they are too lazy for that doesn't make them good.)
OR
>>
>>81329865
>""""innocents""""
I think you mean collaborators.

There are no innocents, only those with various amounts of blood on their hands.

Also self defense.
>>
>>81330762
Pisslam strikes again. I really hope one day we ethnically cleanse porkistan
>>
>>81331444
(2/3)
They shares the goals of the extremists, but disagrees with the methods.
They believe the only way to put and end of the methods of the extremists is to convince the West to bow to their demands.
They shut down every discussion or concern about violence of Islam to paralyze the victims of islamic terrorism and paralyze the people who actually want to do good and want these massacres to stop.

You can see that after the massacres in Paris and Brussel when they crawled out of their holes and said "Oh, the true victims of these attacks are muslims because people dare to question Islam, and we feel insulted by that!"
Yeah, screw these 130 people who got killed during one night in Paris, the true victims of these atrocities are the feelings of some over sensitive muslims.
I lack the words to describe how disgusting this is.

Again, ... as above... it wasn't insulting for you as a Muslim that people got killed en masses by someone who is (basically insults your religion by) claiming to have same faith like you - you don't take offence on that... NO!
You take offence if someone points out that someone committed a mass murder who proclaimed to be a member of your faith.
It's insane.

The only ones who are not a problem and are part of the solution are the westernised people who actually know that they have to put human values before their faith and take action FOR democracy FOR free speech and take action AGAINST extremists.
These people put faith behind people. You don't belong to these few good muslims.

"Would love to hear from you once your hate is over [...]"
I hate those who deserve hate.
My hate will be over if they stop killing us and other people.
Don't expect me or my fellow european citizens to get our throat slit and be happy about that?
>>
>>81331523
(3/3)

It's unbelievable... how can you be so indifferent towards all the evil done in the name of your religion and still think of yourself as one of the good guys, that you're a victim....
And you're surprised why I think you're full of shit..
>>
>>81329865
Yeah they're not acting out on it though, unlike some Muslims we constantly hear about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX8szNPgrEs
>>
>>81329215
Not trying to defend those shitskins, but stuff like
>some faggots died, whats the problem?
is literally what most users on /pol/ said
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4-HdVFbnw8
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (1 MB, 438x612) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
1 MB, 438x612
History lesson: Our first contact with Islamic countries (which was also their first attack on Americans.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

Another history lesson: Behind the scenes France had a truce with Islamic nations going back to the ottoman empire. This fell apart after hundreds of people died over the Charlie Hebdo cartoon. Since then France has been active in the middle east.

Muslims attack then deflect the blame. Attack then deflect. Attack then deflect.
>>
File: 1slamic_1nfiltration.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
1slamic_1nfiltration.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>81328371

*REMINDER*
Whikle indeed Jews control many of the top media and entertainment syndicates... MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD OPERATIVES also staff many of them and the ones not owned by kikes ted to be owned by the Saudis.

they spread anything that weakens us just as bad as the jews and also use it to evangelize and ESPECIALLY to COVER FOR ISLAM!

Have you ever wondered WHY media tends to excuse and never say "ISLAMIC TERRORISM" ???

It's because of Muslim Brotherhood influence.

>pic related

Watch any video by Stephen Coughlin, who has advised DOJ and Senate Intelligence panels on this bullshit for decades.

Hid "Red Pill Brief" series is really good as they are shorter and easy to understand for non informed normies.

here is the 1st
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
>>
>>81331262
I understand this, but you think they would be as upset with massacres smearing the name of the religion they love enough for them to try and report/drive out the extremists.
Instead it's just calling anyone who calls islam on their shit bigots while they throw gays off rooftops, cut of clits and mutilate innocent people for propaganda's sake while the moderates shout "religion of peace, religion of peace".

I've looked way to far into this abyss to understand these people. I wish I hadn't, what stares back is a wretched, twisted soulstorm converting decent human beings into savage animals, by force, rape, fear and submission or by lying and cajoling in the name of a fucking Dead man
>>
>>81331943
True, but it's good ammo for the religion of piss shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 1557x984) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 1557x984
>>81329044
Give me just the pic of the blue circles
>>
>>81329378
>>81329603
This
Not all Muslims are terrorist but a proportionally large amount of them supports radical islamist views, even those living in the west.
Yet somehow everybody either completely seperates islam from islamic terror or wants all muslims to be gassed
>>
File: 15Lam.jpg (160 KB, 789x487) Image search: [Google]
15Lam.jpg
160 KB, 789x487
>>81331444
>Czech'd

also,
>pic related
sums up "moderate muslims" PERFECTLY
>>
As a Bosniafag coming from a Muslim side (atheist by free will), I can tell you that there is a lot of bigotry and misinformation in media. I think that modern politics forces war on Islam and Crusades are inevitable. I don't even live in country where people really believe in God, they just promote it in order to get better off in life. They also think that if they don't stick together, Serbs will finish the war they didn't in '92. However, Serbs in Bosnia are dealt with similar story so they keep to themselves without trying to make peace and there will be no.

I see America as the greatest and most corrupt scumbags here. They own the media and alter/ write historical facts as they please. Their profit driven expeditions of killings and bringing 'mud democracy motivated extremist to do such things. And now they have more reasons to start crusades. I thinks this whole charade is revolved around saving economy of growth, saving dollar and oil relationship.
I can't believe that "intelligent" fags such as you people can blame acts of few people to a population of few billion. It's like me shilling for murders in the name of God Emperor Trump and he gets the bad reputation. WTF?! Does it solve the problem?
>>
>>81333175
yes, it does
>>
You huge retard, in order to debunk that you can't use terrorism examples, because they will still say "not all muslims". You have to prove islam is defined by evil. Watch David Wood videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKH-sInknQM
>>
>>81332120
shieet did that fat lady in the first vid basically admitted that she's a radical?
>>
>>81332150
You have a very good point. I bet more then half the radical's don't even know this. It's stupidity/ignorance that cause half the shit thats going down
>>
File: Pew-Muslim_study.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
Pew-Muslim_study.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
>>81333218
>actions of a few people

You better read the fucking pew report stats again.

ONE BILLION MUSLIMS WANTING SHARIAH LAW FOR **THE WHOLE WORLD*** IS A PROBLEM!

No one wants that except... Muslims.

The rest of the world doesn't want to be Muslim.

So fuck off you "atheist" muslim apologist.
>>
File: 1451185913420.jpg (64 KB, 628x664) Image search: [Google]
1451185913420.jpg
64 KB, 628x664
>>81332480
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (1 MB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
1 MB, 500x360
>>81333426

Jesus Christ is only mentioned 25 times in the Koran. They view Christ as a prophet but not the son of man. The "he who is without sin cast the first stone" type of scriptures don't exist in the koran. Mohammed said, the koran was given to him by an angel. The devil posed as an angel in the bible.

They're not just evil. They're the fake jews and latter day saints mentioned in revelations. You can use this to counter their "we worship the same god" nonsense.
>>
>>81328371
>POST ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT ISLAMIC TERRORISM HERE
Why do you only have to look at terrorism? You gotta use all the tools at your disposal, rape, segregation, violence, censorship, female rights - you name it.
>>
>>81333742
That's the thing. Moderate muslims, unless they're some super squishy barely muslim at all western person, they still support all the "radical" things. The only difference is that they aren't the ones going around slaughtering, they're the watchers.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.