[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump's vice presidential pick, Mike Pence'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
Donald Trump's vice presidential pick, Mike Pence's views on Russia:

"A new Iron Curtain is descending down the spine of Europe as modern Russia seeks to redraw the map of Europe by force."

He added, "Putin's Russia ignores talk of sanctions, claims land and supports rebels in Ukraine with impunity."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/mike-pence-foreign-policy-vp-pick/

Gov. Mike Pence (R., Ind.) on Wednesday declared the “reset” of U.S.-Russian relations a failure and called for the construction of a European missile defense shield in Poland to deter Russian aggression.

“With Russian aggression on the rise again, it is clear that our policy of conciliatory diplomacy has failed, Pence said at a Friends of Indiana reception in Berlin, Germany.

“While new sanctions are of some value, in the interest of our alliance, I believe the United States and the EU must respond with deeds more than words to strengthen our economic and strategic defenses,” Pence added.

Pence then called for the deployment of a “robust missile defense” for all of Europe.

“With continued instability in the Middle East, and Putin’s aggression in Ukraine, I believe we must take immediate steps to strengthen our mutual security by deploying a robust missile defense in Poland to protect the interests of our NATO allies and the United States in the region,” he said.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/governor-mike-pence-in-berlin-diplomacy-with-russia-has-failed/
>>
File: 2313123213.jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2313123213.jpg
119 KB, 600x600
Pence będzie dobry dla Polski.

#Trump2016
>>
Trump speech on foreign policy:

"In negotiation, you must be willing to walk. At the same time, your friends need to know that you will stick by the agreements that you have with them. President Obama gutted our missile defense program, then abandoned our missile defense plans with Poland. He supported the ouster of a friendly regime in Egypt that had a longstanding peace treaty with Israel – and then helped bring the Muslim Brotherhood to power in its place. We’ve picked fights with our oldest friends, and now they’re starting to look elsewhere for help."

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-foreign-policy-speech
>>
"Wouldn't it be nice if we could get along with Russia? Wouldn't that be nice?"
>>
Honestly Pence is a cuck and Trump just lost my vote by picking him for VP
>>
>>81326949

Poland says NATO must speak to Russia from position of strength

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-poland-nato-russia-idUSKCN0XB1EO

I believe an easing of tensions, and improved relations with Russia from a position of strength only is possible, absolutely possible.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-foreign-policy-speech

Do you see a contradiction here?
>>
File: Pence.gif (926 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
Pence.gif
926 KB, 500x381
>>81327141
fuck off shill
>>
wtf #imwithher now
>>
>>81326949
Russia doesn't want to get along.
>>
>>81327597
Come on mate, I still think that Trump is a better choice than Hillary, if not only because of the mass chimpout that would occur if he was elected. But can't we at least accept that there are some serious problems here?

>>81327784
I was quoting Trump.
>>
>>81327979
I know
>>
>>81328146
Ah ok, sorry
>>
Shame, but it will be good in getting some of the mormies to our side. Some of the 'I watch Fox news AND CNN so I'm clearly informed' types.
>>
Honestly, I cringe every time I hear someone talking about western countries being "friends" with russia.

The US and Europe will never be friends with russia until it become a weak beta thing like it was in the 90s
Russia, and especially under Putin, loves nothing more than to undermine Europe. Part of the reason why they sent agitators to ukraine, to france for soccer, etc.
Doesn't mean we can't cooperate, i.e. to make syria great again

tldr, trump 2016
>>
>>81327784
Russia doesn't want to get along because the western world keeps fucking with them.
>>
>>81328461

USA could try to use Russia against China somehow.
>>
>>81328461
>Part of the reason why the sent agitators to Ukraine

Your context says that you're talking about Russia, but you'll find that it was the US/EU that did that.
>>
>>81328564
Yeah, I'm sure every Russia's neighboring countries hate Russia for no reason.
>>
>>81328461
>tldr, trump 2016
Trump is one of those people talking about being "friends" with Russia. Although, after this VP pick, maybe not.
>>
>>81325919
Could be better, but can't complain.
>>
>>81328461
I don't expect to be friends with Russia. What I expect is for my government to not spend my tax dollars saber rattling with a nuclear power and picking a fight with Russia over reasons that simply don't fucking concern me. What do I care about Ukraine? The only contact I've ever even had with Ukrainians is them shitting on me on the internet because I'm American. I have to watch my countrymen die for them?

We don't need to be Russia's "friend". What we need is a mutual understanding of post-cold war boundaries that both countries can be happy with so that we're not at each other's throat.
>>
>>81329109
You don't need to "care about Ukraine", you need treat Ukraine as a warning signal that Russia tries to take over your sphere of influence in Europe. It is better to have war in Ukraine than in Western Europe that could destabilize whole system of security and alliances. That's why if we want to avoid war on bigger scale between NATO and Russia, we must invest in deterrence policy. Militarizing Poland is the best way to do it.
>>
>>81325919

wow this Pence is a major Nazi faggot, why not just trade with Russia instead? wouldn't that make a lot more sense? it's almost like they work for European Jewish oligarchs wanting so many white people to kill each other
>>
>>81328709
What? Russia sent them to justify "reclaiming territory"

>>81328890
Trump is appealing to dumb boomers. They see putin being a "strong leader", i.e. Banning gays and etc. He's not naive, he doesnt want to be friends with russia, he wants to normalise relations and appeal to those boomers.
He's a strong negotiator, he'd do better than shillary trying to be "tough"
>>
>>81329327
>Russia tries to take over your sphere of influence in Europe.

Russia was trying to fuck over Jewish control of their ports and Europe's food supply

Trump and Pence by aggressive stance on Russia have confirmed they are against the white race
>>
>>81328461
Implying Poland isn't the new US trojan horse into continental Europe defence since UK won't ba able to do the job soon.
>>
>>81329486
>Trump is appealing to dumb boomers.

no he is appealing to the bankers who think they run shit

time to dump the Trump, dump Clinton too, fuck em both
>>
File: we believe in putin.jpg (448 KB, 1199x1690) Image search: [Google]
we believe in putin.jpg
448 KB, 1199x1690
>>81329493

> Russia
> white

kek
>>
>>81325919
YES
YES
BASED
BASED

TRUMP
R
U
M
P
>>
RIP chances of peace with Russia.

Why is Trump the only person on any side that said he doesn't want war with Russia
>>
>>81329486
I'm pretty sure the boomers are the ones that hate Russia the most, considering they lived during the height of the Cold War.
>>
>>81329327
Europe shouldn't be in any coutry's sphere of influence you shill.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (21 KB, 176x326) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
21 KB, 176x326
>>81328461
It wasn't Russia who spent millions to stir and arm civilians to overthrow the government, democratically elected by the way.
>>
File: eastern poland and americans.jpg (1 MB, 1469x1975) Image search: [Google]
eastern poland and americans.jpg
1 MB, 1469x1975
>>81329648
If you don't want war with Russia, you must create situation in which attacking Poland by Russia is connected with such huge costs that Russia will never do it. Give us a lot of weapon, make us a part of nuclear weapon share program, build here huge missle defence system, and you will be sure that there won't be any war between NATO and Russia in predictable future. Russia attacks only the weak, not strongholds.
>>
>>81329821
Too much BLACKED in this photo, when they were in my town, there was like maybe one black dude.
>>
File: yewfukkendruggo.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yewfukkendruggo.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
>>81329673
Yeah sure, those american boomers really suffered in the cold war
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 761x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 761x709
How the fuck did he sellout and pick this piece of shit?
>>
>>81329673
>I'm pretty sure the boomers are the ones that hate Russia the most, considering they lived during the height of the Cold War.

nobody hates Russia but nazi shills who want to get rich selling wealthy Russians designer bluejeans
>>
>>81330163
No, they didn't suffer, but spending their entire youth being bathed in anti-Russia propaganda would be enough to make them hate Russia.
>>
>now it's happening more and more
>and it's never going to stop
>>
>>81330238

exactly, this contest is over, Trump is a cucked establishment loser and Clinton is going to jail for supporting terrorists, time to run this nation ourselves boys, I nominate pen and paper to become our new currency, better start growing food so you don't starve
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1691x2060) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1691x2060
>>81327397
Only shills shill for Pence. Real Trump supporters knew the VP we needed

He's right, Trump is a sellout and I am no longer voting for him either.
>>
>>81330343
Hate was the wrong word to use. What I mean is that they generally wouldn't find Trumps "let's be friends with Russia" rhetoric appealing.
>>
>>81330488
>He's right, Trump is a sellout and I am no longer voting for him either.

Hillary doesn't like Russia either and she claims that reset-agreement that she signed was a mistake
>>
>>81330381
They wouldnt maintain a grudge against russia after they dropped communism, that seemed to be primarily what they hated
e.g. why they went to korea and viet and etc
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>81330487
There's literally no coup option anymore either because HE DIDNT PICK A FUCKING MILITARY EXPERIENCED VP LIKE HE NEEDED TO

FUCK DONALD TRUMP
>>
>>81329486
No, the US/EU caused the instability/revolution which ultimately let to the installation of a pro-west and anti-Russia government/president. This cut off Russia from its access to the black sea(?). Russia did exactly what was expected of them and moved in to secure their own interests, destroying international credibility in the process.
>>
>>81325919
Wtf I hate Russia now.
>>
>>81330625
If you think I would ever vote for Clinton youre drunk Poland.
>>
>>81330636
Most people don't think like that. They only know what they have been told their entire lives, which is America = good, Russia = bad. I guarantee you that the average Westerner's opinion of Russia has barely changed since they dropped communism.
>>
>>81330805
Nigger half your country is voting for hillary
>>
>>81330510

nobody gives a shit about Russia

thats the thinking of out of touch think tank groups who haven't ever been around real people in decades

the emperor has no clothes,

this sham is coming to an end
>>
>>81328816

We hate russians for the occupation but can you honestly blame them for being the way they are when cancerous US / NATO shit is being shoved in their face 24/7?

Everything russia has done is just rebout from US fuckery
>>
File: bb.png (479 KB, 653x910) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
479 KB, 653x910
>>81331018

unlikely
>>
>>81331018
Yeah and thats the half you should be telling russia to nuke if she wins

Just hit every blue state on our electoral map
>>
>>81329821
Fuck off, Poland.

You don't like Russia, and that's fine. I don't expect you, or any country that lived under the USSR to like them.

I'm just tired of your country, and my country's government, acting like it's our problem. We're an ocean away from Europe; what you do should be none of our concern.
>>
>>81326949
We must extend our democracy to Russia. :)
>>
>>81331156
>honestly blame
Fuck this blame shit, they can do what they want, but we also have right to defend.
>>
>>81325919
>his name is mike pence, he's got you against the fence you wonder what will happen next he's got you in suspense
>>
>>81330918
Its ok m8, we're both spewing shit with no citations and won't agree

>>81331255
You're neighbours with russia, it's in your interest to prevent russian overexpansion
>>
File: image.png (376 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
376 KB, 1000x500
>>81331382
Should send Pence to negotiate with Putin and let Putin take care of him.
>>
>>81329327
Ukraine is in Russia's sphere of influence you stupid polack. Just like you guys are. America wouldn't let Russians put missles in Canada, why should we be upset when we do the same?
>>
>>81331255

Nobody asks you to fight for Poland. Just give us proper tools and we will take care of the security in the region ourselves. Nuclear sharing program + rocket systems + a lot of weapon and contracts between American companies and our military industry should do the trick if combined with strong political support for our government. The key notion is rising cost for Russia of attacking our country to such level that Russia will never do it.
>>
>>81325919
BASED

I used to be a CruzMissile, but now after seeing that Trump might not actually turn out as Putin's cocksucker and LGBT cuck, I #StumpWithTrump
>>
>>81331255
>what you do should be none of our concern.
Yes it should, as members of western civilization, Europe and US should look out for each others backs.
>>
It's a good thing the VP isn't in charge of foreign policy.
>>
>>81331526
You guys were better off under communism anyway.
>>
>>81331156
RUSSIA DINDU NUFFINS
>>
>>81331626
Yeah, right.
>>
>>81331255
>We're an ocean away from Europe; what you do should be none of our concern.
Wake up faggot, your country is #1 modern day empire. You didn't get where you are today by sitting on ass and allowing other empires to steal your allies.
>>
You can't attack Russia. You can forget the war part.
>>
File: image.png (195 KB, 646x465) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195 KB, 646x465
>>81331613
I remember the last guy who said VP choices don't matter
>>
>>81331626
>
should stop shitposting here and prepare for the day of the rope cunt
>>
>>81331500
Fair enough.
>>
>>81331526
>Nuclear sharing program

dude this shit banned by UN
>>
>>81331255
So where do you suggest we , nato, protect and establish?
>>
File: 1463583206118.jpg (45 KB, 480x684) Image search: [Google]
1463583206118.jpg
45 KB, 480x684
I always thought the point of a vice president was to being contrasting view points. Trying to completely remove any opposing opinions isn't good for any political movement.
>>
>>81331255
>acting like it's our problem.
Your goverment bans nukes from other nations so world peace and human rights sort of are your problem.
>>
>>81329578
УДAЛИTЬ ЭTO
>>
>>81331714
>he thinks gdp says anything about quality of life
>he sold his country out so he could buy a more expensive car
>>
>>81325919
>Massive Facepalm: the Foreign Policy

Goddamit, not this shit again. Fucking Cuckservatives need to just kill themselves. Im so sick of these Baby Boomers trying to relieve their childhood fantasies from the days of the Cold War. Theyre going to start World War 3 over their stupid, make believe Russian boogeyman.
>>
If Trump doesn't want a war why does he have ride the cucktrain though?

There's no need to praise Putin. Putin is a terrible leader causing wars.
>>
>>81331526
Why not build your own tools? You have your own defense industry, you know.

>>81331590
And yet the US was founded specifically to get away from the conflicts of the Old World.

>>81331757
I can't control what the US government does. You don't actually believe the US government speaks for ordinary Americans, do you?
>>
File: nuclear poland.jpg (437 KB, 672x2375) Image search: [Google]
nuclear poland.jpg
437 KB, 672x2375
>>81331893
>dude this shit banned by UN
>>
>>81332116
I guess that's why your country is a shithole but has a high gdp
>>
Why it's always Poland hate Russia thread?
>>
>>81331939
We? I'd rather not be part of NATO, honestly. The US was better off being neutral.
>>
>>81332362
I Don't disagree senpai
>>
>>81331156
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER BRUSHPOSTRR!
>>
>>81331626
>You guys were
Some, some people were.
>>
File: nobody likes Russia here.jpg (339 KB, 1822x994) Image search: [Google]
nobody likes Russia here.jpg
339 KB, 1822x994
>>81332116

Quality of life radically improved in Poland in comparison with times of communism, and everybody agrees with it here, including old commie faggots. Stop being such self-bashing, USA is truly the empire of goodness and prosperity in comparison with Russia.
>>
Why is there my flag behind them?
>>
>>81332389
Sorry m8, your politicians are a bunch of cunts.
Nothing personal (much)
>>
>>81329486
Boomers are the one stuck in the past trying to revive the Cold War. Im 26, born just days before the collapse of the USSR, and most people my age and under do not give ONE single solitary fuck about Russia. Its all old Boomer shitheads like McCain, Kerry and Pence, people who cant grow up and get over the Cold War from their childhood.
>>
>>81332389
Might have something to do with almost 200 years of Russian occupation.
>>
>>81330487

hi Sam
>>
>>81332389
I thought Russians were always about the both side of the coin. Pol is massively cucked by Russians. Poland's and Finland's views should be welcomed.
>>
>>81325919
BASED AS FUCK
>>
>>81332119
While I don't disagree with you, Putin seems like he's right there with them, trying to relive the glory days.
>>
>>81332551
Because you belong to us.>>81332553
>>
>>81331255
>We're an ocean away from Europe; what you do should be none of our concern.

Tell this shit to these guys if you want to break their hearts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB-5QKIHoEg
>>
>>81332591
But currently you are not in occupation and there is no agression from Russia right now. So why hate tho?
>>
>>81332647
>>81332119
>he's right there with them, trying to relive the glory days
You are literally brainwashed by Russian propaganda targeted to west, just like hippies were in 60s.

Putin isn't "reviving the glory days", his aggresive foreign policy brings country nothing but ruins economy and currency. Have you ever been to one of "Crazy Rouble" threads?

He's literally american Bush.
>>
>>81332242
this can be a doble action game, we can share nucklear program to Iran or some also

>>81332591
>try occupy Smolensk twice
>get BTFO
>WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY U OCCUPY US ????
>>
>>81332868
>So why hate tho?

It is not hate, mate. Simply a will of increased deterrence. The more far away Russia is from Poland, the more we love Russia. But our love gets decreased along with Russian proximity. Don't you think that your military presence in Ukraine is unfounded?
>>
>>81332868
>there is no agression from Russia right now
>What is Georgia
>What is Ukraine
>What are Russian minorities in Baltic states
>Polish president killed in Smoleńsk in 2010

We are next in line as you actively try to rebuild your "empire", it's rather obvious we need to politically act against you.
>>
>>81331382
"I always thought that democracy is the power of the people, but here comrade Roosevelt lucidly explained that democracy is the power of the American people"

- Joseph Stalin
>>
>>81333065
>still mad that we pissed on your kremlin
come on man, it was ages ago.

and smolensk isn't yours either.
>>
>>81332806
I don't care. Those people aren't in Poland anymore, they're in the US.

Immigrants bringing over their identities and old rivalries is just part of the problem with immigration in this country.
>>
>>81329568
Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhaa he's a Bernie voter bwahahahahahahahahhaa
>>
>>81333065
>>try occupy Smolensk twice
Smoleńsk was rightful Lithuanian clay that you've stolen first.
>>
>>81332647
How exactly? What has he specifically done? Hes not the one starting wars and phony uprisings of democratically elected governments, as well as issuing trade sanctions because "stop liking what I dont like: the foreign policy".

Hes only getting slightly agressive now because of over a decade of the US poking Russia with a stick and constantly fucking with him for seemingly no reason.
>>
>>81333369
>Immigrants bringing over their identities and old rivalries is just part of the problem with immigration in this country
Pułaski and Kosciuszko are war heroes of both Poland and America, and there are dozens of cities and monuments named after them in USA.
>>
>>81333469
He did that in Ukraine and Estonia too during the bronze statue donnybrook.

They never stopped being agressive.
>>
>>81333048
>He's the American Bush

How many wars has Putin started? Right.

See here, Piotr...

>>81333469

Ever just stop to think that maybe our government are the bad guys for once? Look at what theyre doing to the EU... they dont give a fuck about you or any of their citizens. Stop acting like they have your best interest at heart because PROTIP: they dont.
>>
>>81333065
If you share with Iran we nuke you both
You know that
>>
>>81333469
>wars and phony uprisings of democratically elected governments
Didn't half of /pol/ support the "coup" that happened yesterday in Turkey?

And I bet you think that '56 and '68 Hungary and Czechoslovakia were "phony uprisings against democratic governments" as well?

>as well as issuing trade sanctions
Putin was constantly putting sanctions on Polish food and other products on grounds no others than "you're with the West now so fuck you". Now the roles has changed and he's the one crying to stop putting sanctions on him.
>>
>>81333772
Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>81333901
>How many wars has Putin started?

>What is Georgia
>What is Ukraine
>>
>>81333369
If you don't want to fight for Poland and force your soldiers die here, you need to arm Poland properly so we could become more self-sufficient. We are your ally that proved loyality many times, even against will of European Union. As long as Poland exists, American influnce zone in Europe exists as well. You may need us a lot yet to prevent creation of Russian-German alliance that could endanger balance of powers in Eurasia. You may need us to block Chinese Silk Road to Europe. Poland is a big country with 38 mln population, we can do a lot of things that could benefit us both. Russia is your enemy and always will be, because they have it in blood and nobody in the USA should ever forget about it. You can try to use Russia against China but i don't see much success in it because China is a Russian neighbour and Kremlin is too pussy to make them nervous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQJNwUiNDbY
>>
Pols are such cucks though
I understand that you hold grudge against Russia because of your relationship in the past

I understand that you hate communism and USSR...every sane person does

B U T

Communism was bad for Russkies as well and don't forget that 85% of Bolsheviks were (((chosen ones)))

Russia today can and should be ally and partner to the West and I thought Trump is aware of this

But what surprises me the most is that fucking Pols would LITERALLY rather see their country blacked,geneticaly and culturally destroyed by EU and globalist than cut some slack to Russkies

You constantly justify your fears Pols by saying how Russia is surrounding you (which is not the case) but when that excuse is used by them and it's true you dismiss it

I though Potatoes are proud vegetables

Turns out because of their book of grudges they would (I repeat) LITERALLY rather see whites disappear and Europe flooded with shitskins then admit that Russkies are far from Chaos/Orc forces you Warhammer Dwarves portray them as

bloody potato cucks
>>
>>81333594
Okay, so?

Again, this isn't Poland; this is the US.

>Poland hates Russia
That's fine.

>We're in the US, so now you should hate Russia too!
Not fine.
>>
>>81334147
Wow, we should just ally ourselves with china too since they dropped all their ideologies too
>>
>>81334128
Russia is our enemy in blood? Interesting.

I wonder why we got along with them then, prior to the USSR. We even bought Alaska from them.

Maybe we should check Alaska for bombs. Those evil Russkies must have planted some before they sold it to us!
>>
>>81329486
Boomers are the most anti-russian and anti-putin group there is you stupid fucking pollack.
>>
>>81325919
http://saintsofchicago.tumblr.com/post/147451797622/gehayi-bri-ecrit-rbnhood-colethewolf

How do we answer twats like this who still want Crooked Hillary?
>>
>>81325919
Does this guy have any redeeming qualities? Jesus Fucking Christ. What exactly was Trump thinking?
>>
>>81331382
To join french and germans.
>>
File: ekhlyiY.png (665 KB, 1637x7212) Image search: [Google]
ekhlyiY.png
665 KB, 1637x7212
>>81333410
>>81333360
Smolensk chose Russian side under 3 year poland siege

>>81333942
ok
>>
>>81333971
>And I bet you think that '56 and '68 Hungary and Czechoslovakia were "phony uprisings against democratic governments" as well?

Like I said, the Cold War is over. Grow up and get the fuck over it.

>Putin was constantly putting sanctions on Polish food

Literally who gives a flying fuck. You really want to start World War 3 because Putin doesnt like pierogi's?

And this equates somehow to phony uprisings in places such as the Ukraine, Libya, Egypt and Syria that has left these countries in shambles? Or two retarded wars that has left thousands dead in Iraq and Afghanistan (which is still ongoing, btw)?

No. Take a look in the fucking mirror for once.
>>
>>81329821
Solve your own problems you idiot, if you can't even defend your own country it has no right to exist.
>>
>>81334400
>Russia is our enemy in blood? Interesting.

They are obsessed with you and it is a disease of mind that applies also to young Russians, not only older ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kghs4Sb0fi4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2DDB8bn8VQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vknzM_HectM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h4xiZLm2_E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQmAHX6pW0M
>>
>>81334080
>Putin started the war in Ukraine

Nice propaganda you have there, cuck. Surely it wasnt the Iron Maiden protests, backed up by "Ukrainian Neo-Nazis" with a pro-EU Jew as their leader. Nope, doesnt reek of a Western flase flag event at all.
>>
File: wat.png (484 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
484 KB, 1080x1920
>>81334517
Sure showed me with that mature name-calling cunt

If you want to do shallow insults properly then you should know that i'm from aus ya dumb seppo poof
>>
>>81334738
Probably sort of hard when Americans ally with commies against Poland.

>>81334912

Maidan protests were legit. You're so far from Europe that you don't have decent info. After that Russia attacked Eastern Ukraine and Crimea.
>>
>>81334080
>What is Georgia
Mikheil Saakashvili wanted to show his ego and do dumb shit, where he is now? Right, he is city-mayor in the Ukraine. Why Ukraine? Because he is hated in his home country. So Georgian conflict is a bad fact, same goes for Ukranian one
>>
>>81334698
>phony uprisings
>People don't like foreign controlled autocrats- this must be America's fault! Allahu Akbar, death to the great satan!
Turn off your proxy, Ivan. You've outed yourself.
>>
>>81334371
No we shouldn't,those sleezy,backstabbing Gooks should not be trusted but they are to be respected (they earned it unlike niggers) and not made an enemy unless neccessary and should be weakened using non-military force first and foremost

On the other hand Russia /= USSR

This seems very hard for you Pols to realize

Putin isn't perfect but he is needed at least until world of prior to 1945 (aka Whites in power) is restored

Then we can kill each other or aliens in the space or remaining niggers

At this moment when future of our homelands,continent and race is in danger we should kinda not wage war with potentially biggest ally in fight against globalists

It's almost as if (((they))) would want that,hmmm

Is that so hard to grasp?
>>
>>81334804
The legacy of the Cold War, alas. You'll find similar cases in the US, I'm sure. The governments of both countries can still cooperate when there is mutual interest, and fences can be mended.

Tell me something though. Why are you even in favor of the US?

You realize the US government is not much better than the Russia you hate so much, yes?

You realize the US is one of those Western powers that betrayed your country to the Soviets after WWII, yes?
>>
File: IMG_20140806_065454.jpg (656 KB, 1022x1670) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140806_065454.jpg
656 KB, 1022x1670
>>81334912
>Iron Maiden protests
>>
US failing to explain militaristic movements that bring choas isnt good.
RF would seen to world, not western at least, as someone whose actions are logical and bringing stability.
>>
>>81335381
>Tell me something though. Why are you even in favor of the US?

Because USA is all my childhood: music, movies, feelings... And Poland is a free country only thanks to USA. Otherwise we would be such colony of Russia like Belarus/Ukraine whose citizens clean our toilets today.
>>
>>81335381
Putin's main ideologist Dugin supports trump and his main message is just plain anti-Americanism.
>>
>>81335195
No. Putin wants european division because it means weaker resistance, his major opponent is NATO.

I know you want someone to spearhead the retaking of europe but it won't be him. More likely to come from hungary or poland
>>
>>81335165
You got it backwards retard. We overthrew independent, democratically elected governments because we wanted OUR own foreign-backed autocrats in power.

Except what happened was that neither prevailed- we just got ISIS and civil wars instead. Great plan there, faggot. I bet you voted Ted Cruz in the primaries, cuck.
>>
>>81335609
>And Poland is a free country only thanks to USA.

No, Poland is free thanks to your ancestors and the Polish people.

It was Poland itself that freed itself from communism.
>>
>>81335768
>, democratically elected
where?
>>
>>81335609
So it's a toilet-cleaning centipede

Ukranians clean Potato's toilet's - Potatoes clean British toilets - British clean their gf pussy of Jamal's cum

lol
>>
File: 1214835207747.jpg (7 KB, 300x210) Image search: [Google]
1214835207747.jpg
7 KB, 300x210
>>81335976
>It was Poland itself that freed itself from communism.

No. It was you, we were only tools in your hands who felt right about what we were doing. And it was also a result of internal problems of soviet union that accelerated this process.
>>
>>81335999
Iran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat
>>
>>81336012

... and Serbia is a poor shithole without access to Western EU job market that doesn't know if it should suck Russian or EU's dick.
>>
>>81325919
Mike Pence is a crazy born again rapture Evangelist Christian

People like him and Bush kiss Jewish butt and have an Armageddon WW3 fetish, because they think they will be "raptured".

They are insane sociopaths.
>>
>>81335999
Egypt. Ukraine.

Eithet way, its not our business what these countries decide to do amongst themselves. Now look at whats happened.
>>
>>81336600
UK should already know that policy of appesement leads to war, while policy of deterrence prevents it.
>>
>>81336722
I can say that not Ukraine at least. I haven't studied Egypt but I doubt you since you said Ukraine.
>>
>>81336316
You're right...we don't have access to anyone else's toilets except our own.

It might be weird to you....cleaning other people toilet's is just not our thing/fetish.

Listen Potato m8,would you be at ease if West made a deal with Putin which would guarantee you independence and if he ever moves in to take you alliance breaks?

Plus think for a sec.Russia has it's own share of demographic problems.Them conquering you would be similar to Japan trying to take parts of China.

Sure militarily they might be able to do it but in the long run civil unrest and rebelions would be such headaches that it wouldn't pay off.

No Russkie will rule over you.But neither should your fears cloud your judgement when it comes to realizing that Poland and Hungary are unable to purge Europe of filth and USA need Russia on world stage if we are to clean up the mess world currently is thanks to (((certain people))).

That means at least 85% of Whites in every White country,helping to rebuilt third world non-white shitholes and making a buck while doing it,and sending all shitskins to their shitskin countries where they can only blame themselves for their problems.

You don't need to love him,hate him all day...but Putin is needed.
>>
>>81337689
>ever moves in to take you alliance breaks?
That's basically the Budapest memorandum.

I disagree with you on everything else too.
>>
>>81337689
Wow, you are stupid like a stone, dude. First of all, Russia is not white, nor christian, it is an atheist postcommie multiethnical and multicultural shithole infested by islamists, and Kremlin finds islam an ally in its war against the West, although official pro-Russian propaganda claims otherwise. Secondly: Russia has nothing to offer to Poland, especially now when prices of energy carriers are so low. When they were high, we were spending around 20 bln dollar / year on their oil and gas, and they could afterwards spend part of this money on buying our export. Now we spend less on their oil and gas because of lower prices, hence they can spend less on our products, even if we ignore sanctions. Polish business already found new markets in Middle East, Asia and Africa that replaced Russia to big degree, we need Russia for nothing. The only fact for which we dont buy all oil we need from Iran and Saudi Arabia yet is to keep appearances of bilateral relations so they had less reasons to attack us militarily.

Last but not least: I have nothing against USA using Russia against China or islamic terrorism, but i find it pointless, because China is a close neighbour of Russia that already has a big political and economical power over it, besides Russia is one of the biggest global sponsors of islamic terrorism supplying it with money and weapon around the world.
>>
File: LIVE-FREE.jpg (98 KB, 898x462) Image search: [Google]
LIVE-FREE.jpg
98 KB, 898x462
Are you ready for a #HardOnForJohnSon #CantBuryTheGary?

p.s. fuck russia either way.
>>
File: 4L_HIrUxZXg.png (700 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
4L_HIrUxZXg.png
700 KB, 2000x2000
>>81331469
Hold on you dummy , who s the agressor ?
>>
wow, I'm a #cruzmissile now
>>
>>81325919
dude thats fuckin putin in a wig
>>
File: 5965.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5965.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
>that mad psheks ITT

Listen here. You may be 100% white pure ultra giga toilet cleaner, but your mind is completely fucked up. You don't even know what are you believe in.

If you don't like comies, then why you focus your rage on Russia instead some Best Korea or China?
If you hate us for bolsheviks chimpouts, then you should check fucking history books and read about GULAGs - we suffer from soviet as much as you.

You're asking US for weapon. Your asking EU for money. Have you done something at least once by yourself?

In your wet dreams there should be WWIII, bad Russia invades Poland, and you go innawoods like some kids from "Red Dawn" movie. And then glorious US of A come to help like a fucking white knight to his princess.

You're just pathetic buttblasted irrelevant bootlicker. Nothing more.
>>
>>81328461
Russia is on the correct side of the war in syria
>>
>>81338922
>You're just pathetic buttblasted

kek, look in the mirror
>>
File: dafuck.jpg (53 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
dafuck.jpg
53 KB, 1280x713
>serendipitously having a terrorist attack and a coup in the same week
>perfect time to pick a general
KEK was aligning everything and Trump totally blew it.
>>
>>81333291
>what is georgia ?
Georgia attacked russia , russia responded
>what is ukraine ?
Nothing . Ukraine is a fascist state , and crimea is russian anyway , NATO wanted to kick russians out of the black sea
>>
File: DSCN1588.jpg (151 KB, 1024x710) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1588.jpg
151 KB, 1024x710
>>81338946
>Russia is on the correct side of the war in syria

Sure. Deliberate bombing of water supplies, hospitals and civilians areas to increase number of refugees going to EU in order to destabilize it means "being on the correct side" accordingly to Satan himself
>>
>>81339205
And the US backing Islamist rebels and opposition groups is better?

Better Assad stays in power than whatever group the US government supports.
>>
File: asdagag.jpg (17 KB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
asdagag.jpg
17 KB, 464x261
>>81339205
>Deliberate bombing of water supplies, hospitals and civilians areas to increase number of refugees

Are you trolling? Not hospitals. We're bombing bakeries. BAKERIES!
>>
>>81338072
So you believe in multiculturalism,whites being minority in their countries,infighting among whites while our own homelands are at stake and you endorse cuck lifestyle? lol

I mean if you disagree with everything else that means that you gotta support all those things.

Also to Potato who said that Russia sponsors and supports Islamic terrorism worldwide.....everything you said just became worthless.I don't even.....I guess if that's true than Polish people are black and Mozzart was nigger too

I can understand blind hate but autism...

Don't be retards Pols and ruin Trump and Putin agreement for the saving of Western civiization.Oh right....nobody gives a flying fuck what you think and you're but a pawn in this 4D chess play and equivalent to Eastern Europe Turkey who get's pat on the back by globalist for being good goy slavs (in case of Turkey good goy muslims) and are but a weapon in their hand in first frontal warfare against opponents of NWO aka cannon fodder aka USEFUL IDIOT.

Be USEFUL potatoes to yourself and others but don't be IDIOTS ffs.
>>
>>81339205
So what ? You want syria in the hand of fucking rebels islamists? You think in a war only the bad guys die and no civil casualites?
>>
>>81339678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB4QO27IyvE
>>
>>81325919
>ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>81339932
Putin salutes multiculturalism on National Unity Day.

By the way, for foreigners who don't know: National Unity Day is a Russian anti-Polish holiday based on polonophobic historical aspects.

Unity Day (also called Day of People’s Unity or National Unity Day; Russian: Дeнь нapoднoгo eдинcтвa, Denʹ narodnogo yedinstva) is a national holiday in Russia held on November 4 (October 22, Old Style). It commemorates the popular uprising which expelled Polish occupation forces from Moscow in November 1612, and more generally the end of the Time of Troubles and turning point of the Polish-Muscovite War (1605–1618).
The day's name alludes to the idea that all classes of Russian society united to preserve Russian statehood when there was neither a tsar nor a patriarch to guide them. In 1613 tsar Mikhail Romanov instituted a holiday named Day of Moscow’s Liberation from Polish Invaders

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Day_(Russia)
>>
>>81340589
ok, now say why multiculturalism is bad ?
>>
>>81339932
Wew lad,bunch of whites of different ethnicities and religions celebrating shades of whiteness with occassional shade of light brown while usa currently has a fucking nigger in blacked house.I feel bad for them.

Listen we also have minorites in Serbia..like Hungarians,Romanians and other whites...wow so inclooooooosive.Like in good old 50s in Murica when Italians and Irish were considered bad people.Given current situation most whites in USA look at those days with nostalgia.

Current western multiculturism involves waves of shitsking not whites,some mix of asian/mongol and white and occasioanl light brown turk.

Unfortanetely compared to west Russian celebration of multiculturism looks more like gathering of Clan than anything else lol.

It's just Russkies throwing them few bones and making sure they don't rebel in their shithole border provinces while making sure they don't flood territories where Russkies live and are by huge margin majority russian.
>>
>>81340589
Oh, Jesus Christ, how retarded you are. Yes, we celebrate victory in battle of Kremlin. What's your point?
Is 4th July anti-Anglo day?
What the fuck you're even talking about?
>>
>>81341104
>ok, now say why multiculturalism is bad ?

I never said it. Your neonazi poltard fans claim so and they present you as a main force that fights against multiculturalism for unknown reasons ;)
>>
>>81332591
>Might have something to do with almost 200 years of Russian occupation.
So fucking what?
You lost.
No need to be that buttmad.
>>
>>81341408
LOL bro all the happening thoughout Europe and USA is just a prank bro...just a prank.Has nothing to do with multiculturism.

And let me pretend there is no difference between different Whites living together and bunch os shitskins taking dump on our cultures on values ala western style.

Me potato living in 99% potatoland sure loves and knows well what multiculturism is.

And remember goys and gals.....pol is a satire.Just a prank....a prank ;)
>>
>>81341408
>neonazi poltard fans

poltard fans live in "salad bowl" and "Cultural mosaic" social integration sistems and dont understand what is it multiculturalism
>>
>>81341304

Russia is a rather disgusting country in all possible ways. It couldn't develop normal economy being independent on oil pipe. It spends a lot of money on offensive militarisation. It attacks its neighbours. It flirts with radical islam. It spreads hate-propaganda against the last centers of civilisation and peace. And it is basically poor. I don't believe in righteousness of countries who want to matter only due to number and potential of leathal weapon they own. That's why i prefer cultural, economical _and_ military power the USA to strictly military power Russia. It is a matter of wise choice. Nobody cares about your Serbia, in fact most Poles don't support taking poorfags to EU, because they don't want to share their funds and because it could destabilize EU even more, especially after Brexit.
>>
>>81341973
Angloes used to know what working multiculturism is.....apartheid.
>>
>>81342247
You are a schizo. First you bitch about multicultiralism, leftists and globalists, now you bitch about the opposite of it all which is apartheid. Maybe your brain doesnt absorb enough nutrients because of poverty.
>>
File: 14649846266960.jpg (33 KB, 451x506) Image search: [Google]
14649846266960.jpg
33 KB, 451x506
>>81325919
If you wanna die for americans that bad.
Imigrate and join they army.
Poleshits are annoying as fuck.
>>
File: polaks.jpg (41 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
polaks.jpg
41 KB, 607x608
>>81342045
All of that and still more relevant than you.
>>
>>81342464
I don't bitch about it at all,your reading comprehesion seems to be lowered due to all the gasses coming out of Biritsh toilets you got yourself so much familiar with in the past decades.

I was in fact praising apartheid as only way to make especially racial multiculturism work in same country.
>>
>>81342900
We don't want to die in war against you, hence we promote idea of effective deterrence
>>
Pence is against everything I wanted out of a Trump administration. What the fuck is even the point? If we're guaranteed TPP and war with Russia, then there's no reason to vote at all in November.
>>
>>81333942
>If you share with Iran we nuke you both

kek, a kike detected
Iran having nuclear weapon is nothing bad, just like Poland having nuclear weapon is nothing bad. Moreover: if these two countries had nuclear weapon, both: Europe and Middle East would be much safer and peaceful places to live
>>
File: 1468668383572.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1468668383572.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>81343210
>We don't want to die in war against you, hence we promote idea of effective deterrence
Holy shit you dumb cunt, you still think they give two shits about you?
You just another turkey.
>>
>>81334674
Do you honestly think that chart has anything in common with reality?
>>
>>81325919
Did he REALLY pick Pence? What the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
>>81325919
Mike Pence is a weirdo I don't know what to think about him.

But whatever you do, americans, please don't fuck around with Russia.
>>
>>81342045
>normal economy
Unnecessary when you have a steady stream of income from oil and gas, problem is that Western European nations go against their national interests to appease U.S.
>offensive remilitarization
Defensive, Russian armed forces update deterrence systems most often and have no force projection against anyone other than neighbors
>attacks its neighbors
Only hostile ones
>flirts with radical Islam
Destroyed Chechens, destroyed anti-Assad Islamists
>spreads hate-propaganda
Only against threats to its existence like U.S. Pentagon and prostitute Poles using sugar daddy America to recover lost glory and beg for WWIII so they can replace Russia as leader of Slavs
>>
>>81343210
>We don't want to die in war against you

Do people in Poland actually believe that there's even a remote possibility of war with Russia?

Because that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>81344011

If USA want to prevent total war in Europe and falldown of global financial system and Western domination, they should make a stronghold out of Poland, arm us to teeth, give us access to tactical nuclear weapon and build sophisticated missle defence systems here. We can supply half of million of perfectly trained young people to operate all this weapon and serve as a shield of the Western World.

If USA wants the total war in Europe, destruction and weakining of the Western system which would increase global role of China, it should leave Poland defenceless in the face of growing power of Russia and Germany seeking for alliance with it.

That's so simple
>>
>>81328146
wtf why does a state get a flag
>>
>>81344933
You realise most people in the West actually want their empires to collapse, right? Imperialism isn't so fun when your emperors are Jews that actively want to exterminate their own population.
>>
>>81345262
>You realise most people in the West actually want their empires to collapse, right?

Well, we have no influence on your suicidal tendencies. If you want to die, that's your choice.
>>
>>81334912
>Iron Maiden protests
Yeah, metal band came to Ukraine especially to start war against Russia
>Western flase flag event
Yeah, '56 Hungary and '68 Czechoslovakia were "western false flags" as well, right?

Understand this, Ameridumb: nobody wants to be an ally of Russia, every country that was in their sphere of influence tried to get the fuck out of it as soon as they could, which usually started by anti-Russian protest on the streets. It happened in Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Baltic states. Ukraine is not an exception. The fact that they overthrew pro-Russian president doesn't give Putin right to ivade a fucking country.

>>81335151
>Mikheil Saakashvili wanted to show his ego and do dumb shit
That's right - it was mighty Georgia who started war on little, innocent Russia.

>>81339188
>Georgia attacked russia
See above

>Nothing . Ukraine is a fascist state
Fascist or Jewish? Decide already, RussiaToday, you're confusing your own claims.

>crimea is russian anyway
Crimea belongs to Tatars, and they consider it a part of Ukraine.

>B-but muh Russian cirizens in Crimea
Yeah, there will be over 90% of Muslims in Europe soon as well. Will they then also have right to say "Europe is Muslim"?
>>
File: 14674792245280.jpg (36 KB, 595x604) Image search: [Google]
14674792245280.jpg
36 KB, 595x604
>>81344933
>If USA want to prevent total war in Europe and falldown of global financial system and Western domination, they should make a stronghold out of Poland

just enjoy your European super state
>>
>>81331156
If Russia wants to act like a big boy, it shouldn't cry every time the US fucks it over. Just stand there and take it. No one likes a little bitch.
>>
>>81345334
We die either way, but literally if we don't collapse.
>>
File: 14679854931700.png (190 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
14679854931700.png
190 KB, 640x400
>>81344933
>pshekurwa really think i will read this.
>>
>>81334698
>Cold War is over
Cold War is over, Russian imperialist tendencies are not. What happened in Ukraine now is exactly the same shit that happened in Poland and other USSR satelite states 20 years ago - people who wanted Russia to GTFO, and government that didn't.

>You really want to start World War 3 because Putin doesnt like pierogi's?

Nobody is going to start WW3 you moron. If we will keep pushing Russia, it will collapse from inside, just like it did in the past. If we won't, it will just become more dangerous and the WW3 you are so afraid of will actually break out.

Just like agreeing for every demand of Hitler didn't prevent WW2.
>>
>>81345962
A single terrorist attack traumatized your country so much it completely destroyed it on a legal and cultural level.
>>
>>81345334
If the West dies, who will you cry to for help?
>>
>>81346086
If the people of Ukraine wanted Russia to GTFO, they wouldn't have voted for the Russian puppet. Ukraine is a very divided country, you can't just say that it likes or does not like Russia.
>>
File: Yoba.jpg (59 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
Yoba.jpg
59 KB, 604x604
>>81341769
>You lost
Just like you. USSR is no more.
Stop acting butthurt and as if you still were relevant. You won't reclaim control over Eastern Europe. If you will keep the current neocon politics, your economy will collapse.
>>
>>81346235
>If the people of Ukraine wanted Russia to GTFO, they wouldn't have voted for the Russian puppet
You know jackshit about Ukrainian politics, right?

Pro-western and pro-Russian tendencies options were clashing in Ukraine since long time. Before the Yanukovych was elected, Ukraine had pro-western government. And Yanukovych wasn't actually 100% pro-Russian, not even during the campaign. He actually made a lot of pro-western decisions during his rule, to the point where some in Kremlin called him a "traitor".

But then, suddenly, he decided to abandon the EU partnership treaty he promised to sign and at the same time, sign a similar one with Russia that would push Ukraine right into Putin's hands. This triggered the protests.
>>
>>81346089
You wish and you dream that was true. Too bad.
>>
>>81346879
The US doesn't even have rule of law anymore. Not even a pretense of it.
>>
File: Proofster.png (26 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
Proofster.png
26 KB, 604x618
>>81338723
>Freeing yourself from Russian rule is "aggression"
>>
>>81346089
Its hard to argue with that. Not the Amerifag you replied to btw
>>
File: 8xkpmHQ.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
8xkpmHQ.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>81334674
>Smolensk chose Russian side
>>
>>81346089
Culturally, no. The US already destroyed its culture with the 1965 Immigration Act.
>>
>>81325919
I told you guys before, Donald Trump is a kike shill, being used to rally the white American patriots. They know they won't fight for Obama or Hillary. A war with the enemies of globalism is inevitable, no matter who the president is. The powers know that white Americans are the best and most hardened fighters. They can't fight Russia and Iran with a bunch of niggers and mexicans, so they use Trump to get you behind them. Don't be fooled.
>>
>>81338922
>If you hate us for bolsheviks chimpouts
We "hate" you for being poor corrupted shithole that always tries to take control over its smaller neighbours.

You are too dangerous and worthless as a state, and you need to be as weak as possible so we could expand our influence into east, and strengthen our position in region. It's nothing personnel, really. Just a business.
>>
File: pl-china.jpg (265 KB, 594x429) Image search: [Google]
pl-china.jpg
265 KB, 594x429
>>81346119
>If the West dies, who will you cry to for help?

China probably ;)
>>
>>81335381
>Why are you even in favor of the US?
US is far away. US is rich. US is not a miserable shithole. US was build by Polish patriots (among others). US holds the ideals close to Poland - freedom of speech, freedom of thought. Russia is exact opposite of those ideas.

And, foremostly - US is #1 military power. Always stick with the strongest.
>>
>>81348123
>US is not a miserable shithole.

The entirety of the West is a miserable shithole. There isn't even any hope for the future here.
>>
File: Parada-Pulaskiego.jpg (201 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Parada-Pulaskiego.jpg
201 KB, 500x375
>>81348123
Besides USA is our second homeland

There are an estimated 9.5 million Polish Americans, representing about 3% of the U.S. population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_Americans

There are currently 73,000 Polish nationals living in the Russian Federation. This includes autochthonous Poles as well as those forcibly deported during and after World War II

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_minority_in_Russia
>>
>>81348123
>US is not a miserable shithole.

You don't know anything about life in the US, do you?

>>81348350
And your number dwarfs the number of Mexicans in the US.

For a country that prides itself on "muh whiteness", you're awfully proud of having fellow Poles in a non-white country.
>>
>>81337689
>>81339678
All great, but you seem to be forgetting about one thing: Russia is 14% Muslim - more than any western country.

>B-but they dindu nuffin, they assimilated

If you truly believe that there is such thing as "moderate" or "assimilated" Muslim, there is no hope for you.

The ones in Russia are just more patient and smarter than the ones in the West. They are waiting. They are systematically outbreeding Russian population. So much about your "You need da Pootin", "he da savior of da wite race".

Now, it's all a huge bullshit anyway and you have to realize that. Putin doesn't give two fucks about saving the west from Muslims, but he wants to rebuild the "glorious" Russian empire. Not by force, of course. Be economically enslaving eastern European states, or making them his client states, just like in the days of USSR. There is a reason why he funds pro-Russian parties in the west.
>>
>>81329568
Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>81348697
>For a country that prides itself on "muh whiteness"

Nobody is doing it here though. We judge people on the basis of their skills, morality, intellect, beauty and bank account, not on the basis of their race or nationality. That's why Will Smith is more valuable in our eyes than Vladimir Putin. Moreover we share similar values with the USA: we also love and respect democracy and freedom
>>
To the people willing to not vote Trump and let Shillary win because of his VP, you are retarded. VP is not even important. Their biggest job is breaking ties in Senate votes, which rarely happens and is even more rare on actual important votes.
>>
>>81348231
>>81348697
If you honestly believe that, why didn't you move out to glorious Mother Russia or some other "based, white" eastern Euro state?

GDP per capita speaks for itself. Fucking hypocrites. You are just like Hippies in 60s.

>"USSR IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN USA"
>"Why won't you move there then?"
>"Fuck you, capitalist pig!"
>>
>>81349003
Fairly sure Vladimir Putin is more skilled, intelligent, rich, beautiful (he isn't black) than Smith. So it's really all about the morality then?
>>
>>81330381
>anti-Russia propaganda
Justified, anti-Soviet and anti-Communist propaganda. That's such a loaded term, anyway. Propaganda can be used to inform not necessarily to mislead.
>>
>>81349141
>Eastern Europe
>White

Why would I want to leave my country even as it dies? I would never feel better in another country.

I know it's hard for you to comprehend because the Polish government is run by Polish people who don't want the death of the Polish people, but that's reality for us.
>>
>>81335381
>betrayed your country to the Soviets after WWII
Bullshit. You expected the US to fight a war against the Soviet Union over Poland just after WWII?
>>
>>81347351
>implying poland don't siege Smolensk 3 years
>>
>>81349353
If you think that Poland is such a last bastion of "whiteness", monoethnicity and christianity, you should do everything to protect us from Russia that wishes to destroy us. But instead you shill for it. Weird.
>>
>>81349353
The fact that your current president is a leftist cuck doesn't automatically make your country "miserable shithole". That terms fits more to actual shitholes, like Russia or Mongolia.
>>
Why can't Poland look to Finland or something as an example? You don't need the entirety of NATO to move in to provide a credible deterrent.

You do know that egging on NATO/US interventions in eastern Europe is just pushing us closer and closer to the cliff that is a nuclear ww3 right?
>>
>>81326949
Working with Russia to btfo islamists doesn't mean let them retake east europe
>>
>>81349442
Smoleńsk is rightful Lithuanian clay.

It belonged to Lithuania before Moscow State even existed.
>>
>>81349511
It isn't a bastion of whiteness. It's a bastion of Polishness. Good for you, but I have no interest in it. Poland will never be my homeland.

>>81349601
Every single western nation is a miserable shithole, regardless of who runs it. We are at the point where the French are told to get used to massive terrorist attacks as the new normal, and the governments view the native population who don't like them as the threat.

Western countries are run by hostile elites that desire the death and displacement of the majority of their population, and the complete erosion of law and justice. Do you think it is that bad in Poland? You can't understand what Westerners are going through.
>>
>>81349694
>Why can't Poland look to Finland or something as an example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tos2jFZeDC8
>>
>>81325919 (OP)
This changes nothing. Trump isn't going to alter his foreign policy stances or trying to seek better diplomatic relations with Russia because of his VP. If anything, Pence is the one who's going to have to conform to his views and adopt Trump's America First vision.
>>
>>81329327
How about you militarize deez nuts.
>>
>>81350081
>Trump isn't going to alter his foreign policy

He doesn't have to do it to make it 100% compatibile with Pence's, kek

Just look: >>81326847>>81327172
>>
>>81349429
No, not at all. I'm only pointing out that that kind of act doesn't prelude trust. How can you trust someone that's stabbed you in the back before?

>>81349141
Acknowledging the problems in my own country and not having a knee-jerk hatred of Russia does not make me a Russophile, but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>81329821
>atlanta na pol

tego jeszcze nie grali
>>
>>81349694
>Finland or something as an example
Finland bases its entire hope of defending itself on conscript army, which is shit and is going to be wiped out by regular Russian forces.

>You don't need the entirety of NATO
Yes we fucking need. Russia has the nuclear weapons. We don't.

>is just pushing us closer and closer to the cliff that is a nuclear ww3 right
And who is going to start this war? Russia?

If anything, it PREVENTS the war, because they shit their pants more every time the NATO is getting closer. Obviously no sane leader is going to unleash the nuclear armageddon nowadays, it's something that only 15yo on /pol/ would believe. Strength is the only argument Russia believes. It's always been like this.
>>
>>81331156
fucking estonia with your FUCKING GIF FUCK OFF
>>
>>81349511
>Russia that wishes to destroy us
Nobody even cares here about butthurt belt countries.
>>
>>81350422
Poland is a big country, it is not fucking Estonia or Latvia with 2 mln of population. We are your serious geopolitical competition in this region of Europe, hence you are interested in destroying us. It is natural and understandable, i don't even blame you for this.
>>
>>81350081
>Trump isn't going to alter his foreign policy stances or trying to seek better diplomatic relations with Russia

Have you heard his most recent claims? Trump has actually already said that Obama made a MISTAKE by not giving Wyniki wyszukiwania anti-ballistic missile to Poland. He also said that US needs to talk with Russia from the "position of power".

So if any of you actually dream about Putin and Trump allying against ISIS or something, it's nothing more than wet fantasies. Trump will continue neocon politics towards Russia.
>>
>>81350179
We were stuck between a rock and a hard place.
>>
>Election 2012
>Obama is the weak type of commander and chief we don't need in the oval office when it comes to dealing with Russia.
>Obama gets tough on Russia.

>Election 2016
>Wouldn't it be nice Russia and US were best friends.

Jesus cucking fuck people. We really need to make up our minds.
>>
>>81331626
America was better off as a British colony.
>>
All these hillary shills false flagging.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.