[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit! I should have know! IT WAS ALL KOKSAL'S PLAN! RUN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Shit! I should have know!

IT WAS ALL KOKSAL'S PLAN!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

YOU ARE NEXT

YOU....ARE...NEXT!
>>
>tfw you'll never experience a papa roach overthrow with koksal baba leading the revolutionaries
pls kill me
>>
File: 1462585169388.jpg (27 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1462585169388.jpg
27 KB, 636x636
RARE PICTURE OF KOKSAL RETAKING CONSTANTINOPLE
>>
>>81325798
is today the opposite day
first time coup in Turkey fails
Erdgoan calls USA "not an ally"
Erdogan siding with Putin
Turks shilling against Erdogan on 4chan
>>
>>81325635

>a turk owning an Israeli Uzi

Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>81326013
maybe, people are honking and yelling snackbars around here, shit might go down again, riot style this time
>>81326083
>what is capitalism
>>
>>81326601
Are you secular Turk , if so , what do , move ?
Is secular Turkey really kill ?
Where were you when secular Turkey is kill ?
Whats the general opinion of both secularists and traditionalist Turks about turning your back at USA and siding with Russia ?
>>
>>81325635
should a never given you roaches internet.
>>
>>81327311
right wing libertarian, and yeah, either move or stay and fight, its almost kill unless recoup happens. I was at home 10km away from the airport when i heard jets over me with sonic booms making me think i was under air raid lol. i think to them and me is the same as replacing a mamba snake with a python, you get stung and die anyway. also the amount of jihadists and fundamentalists going around is scary, i just only witnessed the real amount of these pieces of shit
>>
>>81326083
this might be an air pistol
>>
>>81327783
Stay safe then , i can only imagine how hard it is to say away from islamisation given the state of your Country . While Turkey siding with Russia is good news for me i can see how its bad news for you since your not hardcore Erdogan supporter.
>>
>>81328148
Thanks bb
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.