[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPURDO TRANSLATOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 41
File: 1468120380732.gif (47 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1468120380732.gif
47 KB, 250x194
I coded a spurdo translator. The first bunch of replies will be run through the ebin translator and spurdified. Also post rare spurdos.

***i goded a sburdo dranslador. :D:D:D:D:D de firsd bunk of reblies will be run drough de ebin dranslador and sburdified. :D:D:D:D:D also bosd rare sburdos. :D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D***
>>
File: 1468433668061.png (28 KB, 1560x738) Image search: [Google]
1468433668061.png
28 KB, 1560x738
post the link to spurdo writer or is it some sketchy as fuck exe, ebic canadian who really aught not be believed.
>>
Hello darkness my old friend, Just fuck my shit up once again
>>
File: 1465114447973.jpg (6 KB, 240x198) Image search: [Google]
1465114447973.jpg
6 KB, 240x198
Although I didn’t know the five police officers who were killed, or the seven who were wounded in Dallas this week – I knew them.

They were the folks I grew up with: The boy with the most courage and the most compassion; the man with a brave heart and a generous soul, whose words were always encouraging; the son who made his mother proud every time he turned and smiled at her; and the friend who you could always count on. Being a cop wasn’t just what they did. It was who they were—like every officer who joined for essentially the same reason. There was something about them that made them think they could help, that they should serve, that they had a duty.

So when an assassin’s bullet targeted the police force in Dallas, it touched the soul of the nation. Those killed and wounded were protecting the safety of those who were peacefully protesting against racial injustices in the criminal justice system. Those who were marching against the kind of shocking images we saw in St. Paul and Baton Rouge—and have seen too often elsewhere—of too many black lives lost.

I believe the Dallas Police Department is one of the finest in the nation—and this incredibly diverse city can bridge any divide. To paraphrase Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings, let us use our words carefully. Let us act with unity, not division. As Dallas Police Chief David Brown—one of the leading chiefs in America—said, “There are no words to describe the atrocity that occurred to our city, all I know is that this must stop, this divisiveness between our police and our citizens.”

1/2
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Quantum mechanics is the branch of physics relating to the very small.

It results in what may appear to be some very strange conclusions about the physical world. At the scale of atoms and electrons, many of the equations of classical mechanics, which describe how things move at everyday sizes and speeds, cease to be useful. In classical mechanics, objects exist in a specific place at a specific time. However, in quantum mechanics, objects instead exist in a haze of probability; they have a certain chance of being at point A, another chance of being at point B and so on.

DO IT
>>
File: 1467055713433.jpg (62 KB, 960x839) Image search: [Google]
1467055713433.jpg
62 KB, 960x839
As Americans, we are wounded by all of these deaths. It’s on all of us to stand up, to speak out about disparities in our criminal justice system—just as it’s on all of us to stand up for the police who protect us in our communities every day. In the days and weeks ahead, we’ll continue offering our thoughts and prayers to provide comfort to the broken-hearted families. But they will only be redeemed by the courage of our actions that honor their memories.

So while we’re being tested, we can’t be pulled apart. We are America, with bonds that hold us together. We endure, we persevere, we overcome, we stand together.

2/2
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Barack Obama: If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion. If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it-it-it. You know, it-it-it-it-it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative.
>>
File: PeruvianBusinessman.jpg (287 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
PeruvianBusinessman.jpg
287 KB, 640x640
El peruano:
Durante su niñez es introducido al mundo de los negocios exitosos de sus padres, sin tener nunca la necesidad de esforzarse por vivir.
Es aseado y asiste a todas sus clases, es inteligente y creativo.

La expresión "peruano" proviene del latín "Civilizadus homo sapiens sapiens sapiens" que se traduce directamente a "Persona inteligente, humana y aseada".

Usted se preguntará: ¿Cómo identificar a esta maravillosa criatura?
En realidad es muy simple, aquí algunas de sus características:
1- Poseen piel clara y agradable
2- Son bien parecidos y atractivos.
3- Son la raza de mayor altura en la historia de la humanidad.
4- Gozan de estructuras óseas perfectamente simétricas, es impresionante.
5- Poseen glúteos altamente desarrollados.
6- Poseen cuellos sólidos, anchos, largos y fuertes.
7- Narices rectas y delicadas que pondrían celoso a cualquier escultor griego.
8- Sus oidos están diseñados para tener la mejor capacidad acústica.
9- Tienen ojos azules y bien formados.
10- Poseen una estética facial inmejorable, estos cara de dioses
>>
>>81323971
Isn’t it funny? When I came here 17 years ago and I said that I wanted to lead a campaign to get Britain to leave the European Union, you all laughed at me – well I have to say, you’re not laughing now, are you? The reason you’re so upset, you’re so angry, has been perfectly clear, from all the angry exchanges this morning.

You as a political project are in denial. You’re in denial that your currency is failing. Just look at the Mediterranean! As a policy to impose poverty on Greece and the Mediterranean you’ve done very well.

You’re in denial over Mrs. Merkel’s call for as many people as possible to cross the Mediterranean – which has led to massive divisions between within countries and between countries.

The biggest problem you’ve got and the main reason the UK voted the way it did is because you have by stealth and deception, and without telling the truth to the rest of the peoples of Europe, you have imposed upon them a political union. When the people in 2005 in the Netherlands and France voted against that political union and rejected the constitution you simply ignored them and brought the Lisbon treaty in through the back door.

What happened last Thursday was a remarkable result – it was a seismic result. Not just for British politics, for European politics, but perhaps even for global politics too.

Because what the little people did, what the ordinary people did – what the people who’d been oppressed over the last few years who’d seen their living standards go down did – was they rejected the multinationals, they rejected the merchant banks, they rejected big politics and they said actually, we want our country back, we want our fishing waters back, we want our borders back.
>>
RACE WAR NOW! HERE COMES THE PORK! DEUS VULT! CRUSADES NOW! HAIL EMPEROR TRUMP AND KEK
>>
File: 1435947396208.jpg (35 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
1435947396208.jpg
35 KB, 600x610
lopu se meittin kultuurin varaastaminen saatenan lehtï
>>
File: dib.jpg (28 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
dib.jpg
28 KB, 550x404
>>81323971
Funkar den på svenska? Här är en spurdo i alla fall
>>
File: ken-sama.jpg (62 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ken-sama.jpg
62 KB, 600x800
>>81323971
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
>>
File: 1468553140837.png (249 KB, 967x1400) Image search: [Google]
1468553140837.png
249 KB, 967x1400
>1 post by this ID
We've fallen for a leafpost haven't we lads?
>>
How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?
>>
>>81323971
plz send the codes
do the needful
plz
>>
>>81323971
>1 bosd by dis IB :D:D:D:D:D
>>
>>81325105
only slightly, the seal pasta save us.
>>
fugg :DDD
>>
File: image.jpg (595 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
595 KB, 1600x1131
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.
>>
>>81324198
bosd de ling do sburdo wrider or is id some sgedky as fugg exe, ebig ganadian who really aughd nod be beliebed. :D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D
>>81324233
hello dargness my old friend, jusd fugg my shid ub onge again :D:D:D:D:D:D
>>81324585
whad de fugg did you jusd fugging say aboud me, you liddle bidk? i’ll habe you gnow i graduaded dob of my glass in de naby seals, and i’be been inbolbed in numerous segred raids on al-quaeda, and i habe ober 300 gonfirmed gills. :D:D:D:D:D i am drained in gorilla warfare and i’m de dob sniber in de endire us armed forges. :D:D:D:D:D you are noding do me bud jusd anoder darged. :D:D:D:D:D i will wibe you de fugg oud wid bregision de liges of whik has neber been seen before on dis eard, marg my fugging words. :D:D:D:D:D you ding you gan ged away wid saying dad shid do me ober de inderned? ding again, fugger. :D:D:D:D:D as we sbeag i am gondagding my segred nedworg of sbies agross de usa and your ib is being draged righd now so you bedder brebare for de sdorm, maggod. :D:D:D:D:D de sdorm dad wibes oud de badedig liddle ding you gall your life. :D:D:D:D:D you’re fugging dead, gid. :D:D:D:D:D i gan be anywhere, anydime, and i gan gill you in ober seben hundred ways, and dad’s jusd wid my bare hands. :D:D:D:D:D nod only am i exdensibely drained in unarmed gombad, bud i habe aggess do de endire arsenal of de unided sdades marine gorbs and i will use id do ids full exdend do wibe your miserable ass off de fage of de gondinend, you liddle shid. :D:D:D:D:D if only you gould habe gnown whad unholy redribudion your liddle “gleber” gommend was aboud do bring down ubon you, maybe you would habe held your fugging dongue. :D:D:D:D:D bud you gouldn’d, you didn’d, and now you’re baying de brige, you goddamn idiod. :D:D:D:D:D i will shid fury all ober you and you will drown in id. :D:D:D:D:D you’re fugging dead, giddo. :D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D
>>
File: 1467004262005.jpg (130 KB, 660x784) Image search: [Google]
1467004262005.jpg
130 KB, 660x784
>>
>>81325105
leaf dose id agen :DDDDD
>>
What?
>>
>>81323971
AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO. le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xĐ ftw le really really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xĐxĐxĐ tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIST jam of a lifetime haha nice mememusic pleb i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men dont listen to le dadrock xĐ fuck reddit!!!!! dae vaporwave lel epic!!!!!! ;p 300 LIKE THE ROMANS!! xĐDDDDD, sent ;)! xĐ, JENNY DEATH WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? le epic MAC DEMARCO GOOFBALL!!!! le epic patrician here, ama :D, death grips is ICP? keke ebin... HES POINTING AT US :D xĐDDDD, best new post, lelele so much kek FLAC FTW vinyl!!!!!11 dae le weebteam? ;D le k-on ftw! epic memes, us /mu/tants huh!? ]:) tips fedora, whats essential fedoracore? LE BACK TO /POL/ MEME wow memez? FLEX UR MUSCLES! 8D what.cd :))))))) THE FACT THAT SO MANY BOOKS......... le meme grips (im a memer) dae le fantano!!! MELON :dd dae feels? le sad frog faec. ALL RAP IS MEMERAP, REPORTED FOR VIRAL MARKETING dae le Antz!? PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T xĐddddd!!!111 haha le Beatles are underrated dae le CLT le dubs goy! le hehehehehehe..... pitchfork general @:=] 8.7 xĐ le why dont you kids like the tool? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xĐ. inside is yellow :) WHEN I WAS!!!!!1 i used to be a pleb now im le p4k patrician : THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST top kek, toppest of keks, le inside is yellow? hahahaha le 3x3 thread. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just plays trout mask replica : rips a bong AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dae trap influenced beats and FARTY SYNTHS yo man 311 - Down is in town 3 1 1 - D O W N breaks glass EEEEEEEEEEEbin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xĐ haha TIME MACHINE MODULUS, hey this isn't cringe it's actually quite good xĐD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha us /mu/tants amirite :)
>>
>>81325304
LOLO
>>
>>81325304
Well, the leaf either delivered or just took time out of his own day to write meme text. Either way I appreciate it.
>>
>>81324582
i gnew dem. :D:D:D:D:D dey were de folgs i grew ub wid: de boy wid de mosd gourage and de mosd gombassion; de man wid a brabe heard and a generous soul, whose words were always engouraging; de son who made his moder broud ebery dime he durned and smiled ad her; and de friend who you gould always gound on. :D:D:D:D:D being a gob wasn’d jusd whad dey did. :D:D:D:D:D id was who dey were—lige ebery offiger who joined for essendially de same reason. :D:D:D:D:D dere was someding aboud dem dad made dem ding dey gould helb, dad dey should serbe, dad dey had a dudy. :D:D:D:D:D so when an assassin’s bulled dargeded de bolige forge in dallas, id douked de soul of de nadion. :D:D:D:D:D dose gilled and wounded were brodegding de safedy of dose who were beagefully brodesding againsd ragial injusdiges in de griminal jusdige sysdem. :D:D:D:D:D dose who were marking againsd de gind of shogging images we saw in sd. :D:D:D:D:D baul and badon rouge—and habe seen doo ofden elsewhere—of doo many blagg libes losd. :D:D:D:D:D i beliebe de dallas bolige debardmend is one of de finesd in de nadion—and dis ingredibly diberse gidy gan bridge any dibide. :D:D:D:D:D do barabhrase dallas mayor mige rawlings, led us use our words garefully. :D:D:D:D:D led us agd wid unidy, nod dibision. :D:D:D:D:D as dallas bolige kief dabid brown—one of de leading kiefs in ameriga—said, “dere are no words do desgribe de adrogidy dad oggurred do our gidy, all i gnow is dad dis musd sdob, dis dibisibeness bedween our bolige and our gidizens. :D:D:D:D:D” :D:D:D:D:D:D
>>
>>81325304
>unided sdades marine gorbs
>>
File: hey now, your a spurdo.png (6 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
hey now, your a spurdo.png
6 KB, 252x200
>>81323971
>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Shrek so much, I had all the merchandise and movies
>I pray to Shrek every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"Shrek is love" I say; "Shrek is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Shrek
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Shrek
>I am so happy
He whispers into my ear "This is my swamp."
>He grabs me with his powerful ogre hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Shrek
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Shrek
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Shrek
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Shrek looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all ogre now."
>Shrek leaves through my window
>Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
>>
Shorter text please everyone, the translator adds some :D :D :D :D so keep them well under the post limit
>>
File: 567884.png (46 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
567884.png
46 KB, 326x326
Holy fuck this is some cringeworthy shit. Stop ruining spurdo.
>>
File: 1466510318930.jpg (103 KB, 728x843) Image search: [Google]
1466510318930.jpg
103 KB, 728x843
>>
Penis, Fuck, Barack Obama aka "B.O." is not my president
>>
Oh please end my life and give me the sweet mercifull release of death.
>>
File: 9378232.png (157 KB, 601x602) Image search: [Google]
9378232.png
157 KB, 601x602
>>81324983
*** Doimiigo ruotsixi?? :-DD Tässäbä deille spedro joga tabaukses :DDD ****

*** Wergs in sbedish?? :-DD Heres is sperdon bor u anyways :DDD ****
>>
>>81325139
how many liggs does id dage do ged do de doodsie roll sender of a doodsie bob? :D:D:D:D:D:D
>>
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
>>
File: 1460984286432.jpg (25 KB, 226x239) Image search: [Google]
1460984286432.jpg
25 KB, 226x239
>>81325574
>>81325543
Glassig!
>>
File: 32235673235235.jpg (80 KB, 800x688) Image search: [Google]
32235673235235.jpg
80 KB, 800x688
Spurgo tred best tred :DDDD
>>
File: 1468181967361.jpg (102 KB, 829x500) Image search: [Google]
1468181967361.jpg
102 KB, 829x500
>>81324828
isn’d id funny? when i game here 17 years ago and i said dad i wanded do lead a gambaign do ged bridain do leabe de eurobean union, you all laughed ad me – well i habe do say, you’re nod laughing now, are you? de reason you’re so ubsed, you’re so angry, has been berfegdly glear, from all de angry exkanges dis morning. :D:D:D:D:D you as a bolidigal brojegd are in denial. :D:D:D:D:D you’re in denial dad your gurrengy is failing. :D:D:D:D:D jusd loog ad de mediderranean! as a boligy do imbose boberdy on greege and de mediderranean you’be done bery well. :D:D:D:D:D you’re in denial ober mrs. :D:D:D:D:D mergel’s gall for as many beoble as bossible do gross de mediderranean – whik has led do massibe dibisions bedween widin goundries and bedween goundries. :D:D:D:D:D de biggesd broblem you’be god and de main reason de ug boded de way id did is begause you habe by sdeald and degebdion, and widoud delling de drud do de resd of de beobles of eurobe, you habe imbosed ubon dem a bolidigal union. :D:D:D:D:D when de beoble in 2005 in de nederlands and frange boded againsd dad bolidigal union and rejegded de gonsdidudion you simbly ignored dem and broughd de lisbon dready in drough de bagg door. :D:D:D:D:D whad habbened lasd dursday was a remargable resuld – id was a seismig resuld. :D:D:D:D:D nod jusd for bridish bolidigs, for eurobean bolidigs, bud berhabs eben for global bolidigs doo. :D:D:D:D:D begause whad de liddle beoble did, whad de ordinary beoble did – whad de beoble who’d been obbressed ober de lasd few years who’d seen deir libing sdandards go down did – was dey rejegded de muldinadionals, dey rejegded de merkand bangs, dey rejegded big bolidigs and dey said agdually, we wand our goundry bagg, we wand our fishing waders bagg, we wand our borders bagg. :D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D
>>
>>81325304
oh fug
>>
>>81326082
c'mon OP you skipped mine

plz do this one plz
>>81324609
>>
File: 1460423325110.png (462 KB, 780x1131) Image search: [Google]
1460423325110.png
462 KB, 780x1131
>>81325836
oh blease end my life and gibe me de sweed mergifull release of dead. :D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D
>>
File: nod really.png (36 KB, 801x577) Image search: [Google]
nod really.png
36 KB, 801x577
FUGGING KULDURAL APPROPRIADIONNING'S

REEEEEEEE :---DDD
>>
File: Visuaalinen novelli.png (309 KB, 655x536) Image search: [Google]
Visuaalinen novelli.png
309 KB, 655x536
>>81323971
Automated posting is illegal, you know.
>>
File: 1442517274839.png (105 KB, 1456x909) Image search: [Google]
1442517274839.png
105 KB, 1456x909
>>
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them
>>
File: fire.png (523 KB, 512x410) Image search: [Google]
fire.png
523 KB, 512x410
>>81324609
gwandum mekanigs is de brank of bhysigs relading do de bery small. :D:D:D:D:D id resulds in whad may abbear do be some bery sdrange gonglusions aboud de bhysigal world. :D:D:D:D:D ad de sgale of adoms and elegdrons, many of de egwadions of glassigal mekanigs, whik desgribe how dings mobe ad eberyday sizes and sbeeds, gease do be useful. :D:D:D:D:D in glassigal mekanigs, objegds exisd in a sbegifig blage ad a sbegifig dime. :D:D:D:D:D howeber, in gwandum mekanigs, objegds insdead exisd in a haze of brobabilidy; dey habe a gerdain kange of being ad boind a, anoder kange of being ad boind b and so on. :D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D

This one needed some changes to the gode :D :D
>>
File: Harland_Sanders.jpg (26 KB, 232x300) Image search: [Google]
Harland_Sanders.jpg
26 KB, 232x300
>>81326385
I'm copy/pasting, reformatting and doing all the work sans translating. A human is posting this shit.

>FINN
>>
File: 2585363734583.jpg (81 KB, 622x800) Image search: [Google]
2585363734583.jpg
81 KB, 622x800
>>
>>81326385
WAT THE FUK
Did they make Koulu 3 into 2D?
I PREFER MY WOMEN PURE TEXT
>>
File: tfw.png (452 KB, 601x398) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
452 KB, 601x398
>>81326449
fuggers in skool delling me, always in de barber shob kief geef ain’d boud dis, kief geef ain’d boud dad my boy a bd on fugging lamron and dem he, he dey say dad nigga don’d be budding in no worg shud de fugg ub! y'all niggas ain’d gnow shid all ya moderfuggers dalg aboud kief geef ain’d no hidda kief geef ain’d dis kief geef a fage shud de fugg ub y'all don’d libe wid dad nigga y'all gnow dad nigga god gaughd wid a radked shoodin' ad de bolige and shid nigga been on brobadion singe fuggin, i don’d gnow when! moderfuggers sdob fuggin' blayin' him lige dad dem niggas sabages oud dere if i gadk anoder moderfugger dalging sweed aboud kief geef i’m fugging beading dey ass! i’m nod fugging blaying no more you gnow dose niggas role wid lil' reese and dem :D:D:D:D:D:D
>>
File: 1424717723563.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424717723563.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>81326658
DELET THIS DDDDDDDD:
>>
>>81326476
haha thanks lol
>>
File: Bz6-Y3SCMAEy2jn.jpg (39 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
Bz6-Y3SCMAEy2jn.jpg
39 KB, 500x488
Do any of you faggots have matlab? Thats what this was coded in and ill give y'all the code if you want it.
>>
>>81326711
Thanks senpai
>>
File: 1462738906126.png (10 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1462738906126.png
10 KB, 308x308
>>81326618
>>
>>81327073
Give us a code. I'm sure we can translate it. It's regex isnt it?
>>
>>81327073
Send it to google and have them incorporate it in their translator
>>
File: t2rMmWv.jpg (68 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
t2rMmWv.jpg
68 KB, 620x412
>>81327393
Whats the python or java equivalent of

strrep (string replace)?

everything else is basically universal and its only 17 lines.
>>
>>81327393
soon, flash app makes newgrounds great again.
>>
File: 1468178554480.jpg (50 KB, 595x444) Image search: [Google]
1468178554480.jpg
50 KB, 595x444
Here is the code. Works in fucking matlab because thats the tard language I use, but can be easily converted to non-retarded things

a = 0;
while a == 0
phrase = input('What would you like to Spurdify?: ','s');
phrase = lower(phrase);
phrase = strrep(phrase, 'p', 'b');
phrase = strrep(phrase, 'v', 'b');
phrase = strrep(phrase, 'k', 'g');
phrase = strrep(phrase, 'fuck', 'fug');
phrase = strrep(phrase, 'epic', 'ebin');
phrase = strrep(phrase, 'th', 'd');
phrase = strrep(phrase, 'ch', 'k');
phrase = strrep(phrase, 'c', 'g');
phrase = strrep(phrase, 'qu', 'gw');
phrase = strrep(phrase, 't', 'd');
phrase = strrep(phrase, '.', '. :D:D:D:D:D');
fprintf('%s :D:D:D:D:D:D\n',phrase)
end
>>
File: 1462531813037.jpg (9 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
1462531813037.jpg
9 KB, 230x219
>>81327605
>>81327790
a zimbel leder reblaser amd adder ob :-DDDD

:-DDDD??

dem is regex in nod redarded langages
>>
what have we done
>>
>>81328166
yes dis guy geds id :DDDDDD
>>
File: Jonne Joestar.jpg (322 KB, 597x620) Image search: [Google]
Jonne Joestar.jpg
322 KB, 597x620
>>81327790
I will be blunt with you. That is complete shit and does not capture the spirit or aesthetics of SPURDO at all.
>>
File: 1462008252352.gif (2 MB, 275x319) Image search: [Google]
1462008252352.gif
2 MB, 275x319
>>81327790
Please learn proper programming starting with C.
>>
>>81328627
ITS 17 LINES AND SIMPLE AS ALL HELL

SPURDO BROBABLY GANT GOUNT DO SEBENDEEN
>>
File: ggg_34.png (60 KB, 1154x703) Image search: [Google]
ggg_34.png
60 KB, 1154x703
>>81328829
Spurdo is old news anyway. Gondolas are the shit.
>>
>>81329150
Sorry, wrong image.
>>
File: 1460968940341.jpg (168 KB, 806x799) Image search: [Google]
1460968940341.jpg
168 KB, 806x799
>>81329318
good one
>>
>>81327605
Replace is easy.

String.replaceAll() in java
>>
File: 1458919532485.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1458919532485.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>81328829
All Spurdos Matter
You can't just reduce spurdo to 17 lines of code.
>>
>>81327790
>>
File: 1428954320083.jpg (102 KB, 780x658) Image search: [Google]
1428954320083.jpg
102 KB, 780x658
>>81323971
>coded
No, anon. You programmed.
>>
File: 1468685535866.png (312 KB, 1090x1087) Image search: [Google]
1468685535866.png
312 KB, 1090x1087
>>81330345
sorry
>>
File: 1462521229587.jpg (34 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1462521229587.jpg
34 KB, 565x600
>>81330676
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.