[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Men are judged by their careers. Women are judged by the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2048x1536
"Men are judged by their careers. Women are judged by the looks."

What did they mean by this?
>>
Men would not date way below their level.
Women would, because beta bux
>>
>>81315698
Are women really this shallow? Are they just whores looking to be pampered by a sugar daddy?
>>
Reading this kind of stuff will turn you into a degenerate, socially dysfunctional man. Look at xoxohth or red pill and examine the personalities there. You're going to become like them if you continually expose yourself to their brand of thinking.
>>
>>81316060
Women are biologically wired to look for the best provider.
Before, they used to settle with a thing called marriage. But now a days they can just change to a better man whenever they feel like it and make some mental gymnastics about why you are the culprit.

Anyways, you just have to constantly remind her you're the best you can have, and ironically, that you can leave her anytime you want. Biology sucks lol
>>
>>81316945
I guess I'm today's society, that means whoever has the most money.
>>
>>81316552
This guy gets it. Don't compare your dating game to that of attractive women. As a guy you have many chances to change your level of attractiveness by working on your body, clothing, career, social life...
>>
>>81318338
>working on your body, clothing, career, social life...
>implying women don't have those options
>>
>>81319469
Yes, but even a healthy 40 year old woman will be considered less attractive than a 20-something. Men tend to become more attractive with age up into their 50s. A healthy career adds to that perceived attractiveness and maturity.
>>
>>81315410
I think it means
Men are judged by their careers, and women are judged by their looks.
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.