[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else is incredibly disappointed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: frog.jpg (15 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
15 KB, 251x242
who else is incredibly disappointed?
>>
reporting in
>>
>>81314397
They could've at least planned this shit out
>>
When I went to bed I was so excited to see more happenings today but it's all basically over...
>>
>>81314397
Me too yuropoors me too
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 397x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 397x384
meh
>>
>>81314397
turks cant do anything right...I really cant understand how they even keep living.
They literally fail at anything it´s like they are cursed with incompetence.
Sadly, somehow, they manage to breath.
>>
>>81314397
Should've at least fought to the death. Now they just surrendered and got executed
>>
>>81314397
erdogan just wanted to strenghten his position with this staged shit... and worked!
>>
File: 1468618813727.png (376 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1468618813727.png
376 KB, 1000x500
Me, so sad to see what happened to the soldiers that surrendered... the only hope I have now is that turks get nuked into oblivion.
>>
>>81316254
wouldn't surprise me
also 28 pages are out
>>
>>81314397
They should've captured key infrastructure points like power plants or ISPs.
With that they could block the internet and control electricity.
The pro-Erdogan mass would've never gone to the streets if there were no lights.
I think the idea behind the plan was good, because the military wanted a secular Turkey, but the plan itself was poorly executed.
>>
>>81314397
I hooed for WW3 and all I got was some shitty failed coup.

It was hella exciting though
>>
>germans worrying about their holiday flights

kek
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT
>>
File: 1466264649115.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1466264649115.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
I have couple of apartments which I rent mostly to masterrace and I've already got couple of new reservations this morning from krauts which canceled their vacation in roachland. On behalf of croatian tourism, I thank you, roachpeople.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.