[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fethullah Gülen, who is he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 720x400
We need to focus on this guy to find out what's really happening, need more info, someone said he has CIA ties is this true? Can we find a source for that?

On 19 December 2014 a Turkish court issued an arrest warrant for Gülen after over 20 journalists working for media outlets thought to be sympathetic to the Gülen movement were arrested. Gülen was accused of establishing and running an "armed terrorist group."

It seems to me he was rebuilding his forces and like someone else said the government caught it and was about to arrest them so they had to throw a half assed attempt, Is this a possibile explication for yesterday, where will things go from here?
>>
He was a former ally to Erdogan, something happened between them and now Erdogan wants to put his ass in jail. Its funny though because Erdogan gained alot of power thanks to Gülen, he has alot of influence on islamists within Turkey and in other countries. Hell, they found illegal islamic "schools" based in homes that were connected to the Gülen movement in the Netherlands.
>>
File: Events in turkey.png (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Events in turkey.png
16 KB, 300x250
This will answer all your questions.
>>
>>81311118
Weird so maybe he wouldn't be the mastermind behind a secular movement, unless he is just doing the CIA's dirty work for them
>>
>>81310686
He is the modern day Hassan-i Sabbah
>>
>>81311546
He runs a group of Islamic assassins? Pretty dope
What's your take on all this, do you believe everyone saying its a false slag to gain more power??
>>
>>81311118

Pretty much. He also runs a bunch of charter schools and test prep centers in the US. Steve Sailer explains:
http://takimag.com/article/the_shadowy_imam_of_the_poconos_steve_sailer/print#axzz4EWMPFXtV
>>
>>81311951
No, not asssasinations at all. He uses the islamic faith instead of drugs to control his minions all over the world. I just wanted to mention that similarity with Hassan-i Sabbah.
>>
>>81310686
Steve Sailer at Unz has written a good deal about Gulen. He runs one of the largest networks of American charter schools and lives in Pennsylvania. Gulen used to run a large number of test prep centers in Turkey that prepared people for government exams. IIRC, they were police exams, but possibly were also for the civil service. In theory, that meant he was able to influence a large number of government workers. He and Erdogan used to be bros, but there was a power struggle. Something like Gulen + Erdogan vs the army was how Erdogan got into power, but then the alliance switched to Erdogan + the army vs Gulen. The conspiracy theory is that the US government, possibly CIA, set him up in Pennsylvania with charter schools so that they would have a person of influence in Turkey in case there is a successful coup against Erdogan.
>>
>>81311951
And, yes i believe that its a false flag to gain more power.
>>
>>81312525
Turk, tell us your conspiracy theories about Turkish politics.
>>
>>81312809
Nah, there are too many of them. However its all useless info in these circumstances.
>>
>>81310686
>someone said he has CIA ties is this true?
Yes, Sibels Edmonds talks about him and his ties to the CIA in this informative video, please watch, highly relevent to your thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAiAFqXPwZ8
>>
>>81313203

I feel like discussing politics in turkey IRL is like being on /pol/ or /x/
>>
>>81313286
She's cute I'll watch, thanks man
>>
>>81313554
Actually for a real long time i don't see any wise men discussing politics in Turkey.
>>
>>81312681
So why did Erdogan shut down american base?
Why did coup not reveal leader, even now we speculate, but based on the officers we can predict it were Gulanist.
Why did Germany and London refuse to accept Erdogans asylum? Is it because they expected coup to sucseed?
Why was there forced hashtags on twiter against Erdogan.
How can coup owertrow legally elected goverment witheou USA a nation who protects liberty on democracy not intervene?
Why did coup happen one week after normalisation of Russia-Turkey relations?
Why did it happen is it because Turkey is against forming Kurdistan?!?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.