[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there so much concern trolling over Pence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 15
File: 1468610764812.png (199 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1468610764812.png
199 KB, 800x800
>people here have trusted Trump up until this point, no matter what he does
>Trump picks Pence
>suddenly people are freaking out, thinking a fucking VP pick will influence Trump's chances in a more negative way than any number of Trump's other comments

I tend to think people here are mad that Trump is giving lip service to a group other than explicit White Nationalists.

Anyone got another explanation?
>>
#I'mOnTheFenceBecauseOfPence

Anyone who disagrees is a straight up cuck.
>>
>>81309749

>surprised that liberal shills are shilling here
>>
>>81310186

>seriously considering putting Hillary in office because of a fucking VP pick

you are a cuck
>>
>>81309749
Pence wont help Trump draw the independents he needs to win. Theres also no guarantee Pence could even deliver his home state.
Hes a better choice than Gingrich or Christie, but there were plenty of better choices.
>>
Is the yank who berated everyone two days ago here?

"Fuck off trump is playing the media. He would never pick that idiot Pence"

"He's trolling the media you 65iq having faggots. He'd never pick Pence"

"Believing CNN"lollllll
>>
>>81312489

>falling for swing voter meme

There are almost no true independents left. Elections nowadays are just about base turnout. That's why Romney lost in 2012.
>>
LOW ENERGY
>>
Because most /pol/sters are closet liberals who shudder at the sight of a real conservative, someone who unabashedly stands up for the rights of industry, the unborn, and Israel.
>>
File: photo-64230.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
photo-64230.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>81312784
And you think those fundies that have spent the last 4 years dying are gonna turn out for Trump because of Pence?
>>
File: 1468274917477.jpg (7 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1468274917477.jpg
7 KB, 200x192
>>81312775
I made a thread about it and tried to get the board mobilized shilling against it, and nobody took me seriously.
>HE'S NOT GOING TO PICK HIM BRAH DON'T WORRY HE'S PLAYING WITH THE MEDIA 73D CHESS MAN
>>
>>81309749
Let the guy talk, he looks fine.
>>
Shills , you think people aren't shilling on Reddit right now how crooked Hillary is? Divide and conquer now is the perfect time to divide. Wait for some other big news then shill again to further divide
>>
>>81309749
Who gives a shit? The Vice President literally does nothing
>>
>>81309749
I don't like him since he is stuck in the Stone Age and is anti online poker but that kinda doesn't matter in the grand scheme so it's whatever
>>
the fact is EVERY republican but trump is either a cuck, a neocon or a neoliberal. there are no good choice for trump, so he just went ahead and picked someone. it wasn't going to get better than this. maybe jeff sessions would have been okay but he's still a neocon and a class cuck.

he couldn't pick someone like webb of flynn because he needs to not alienated the republican establishment too much.

hopefully when he wins the presidency he can drop the pretenses, tell the republican establishment to fuck themselves once and for all and not have to worry about them during re-election, running on his record as president.

or, perhaps the republicans will exert influence over him and curb his reformist ambitions.
>>
>>81313434
>He doesnt realize a bad VP pick can end your chances of victory
>He is too young to remember the 2008 election
>>
>>81313434
Trump now has a big fat "assassinate me" sign on his back.
>>
>>81309749
All the Hillary shills started making Pence threads.
>>
>>81313594
>implying cool man Obongo muh black man and he plays basketball because he is le gangsta was gonna lose in 2008

All he said was muh hope and change and won because blacks and cucks slurped it up.
>>
he's a boring cuckservative neocon that everyone hates

he's clearly pro establishment when Trump is supposed to be anti establishment.

It's pretty obvious Trump is being told to be more "typical" and "average" now that he is the nominee.

Although I still think Christie/Gingrich were terrible ideas as well.

I only ever liked Flynn/Webb but they were Democrats.

In other words there were literally no good potential VPs
>>
>>81313594
Pence isn't Palin, not even close. The media will still be against him, but Palin was like fish in a barrel for them
>>
>>81313602
He has ever since he started running against a Clinton.
>>
>>81312489
There's a lot of fantasies about independents. The only independents are basically lower to mid-middle class whites that typically prioritize economics over social concerns.
>>
I am convinced that Trump only picked him because "Trump/Pence 2016" on a poster looks like Trump Penis.

This will do more to get the woman vote than anything Trump says.
>>
>>81313594

That only happened with Palin because she's never shutted her mouth.
>>
>>81313890
Then VP should have been insurance. If he truly intended to do battle with the globalists he would have known that. Now one pull of a trigger means we just end up with a second Bush administration.
>>
>>81312953
t. True Conservativeâ„¢
>>
>>81309749
its just atheists from Reddit. they won't have time to worry about Pence when they are burning in hell
>>
>>81313780
He was supposed to be what Bernie was this election: A mild distraction before giving the nomination to Hillary. The problem is people got too swept up with Yes We Can Mulatto Man and Hilldawg lost control. Thats why her entire campaign through the primary boiled down to "You owe me liberals". Also, through the general, McCain was winning until he picked the Alaskan retard, who was probably the most obscure politician McCain couldve picked at the time.
>>
Retarded meme kiddies, let me explain it to you:
the intelligent people on /pol/ only supported Trump because he stuck it to cuckservatives. He then picked a cuckservative to be his second in command, on top of already questionable personal sincerity in the views he espoused. The enthusiasm fell dramatically because the reason we liked Trump to begin with was we saw our opportunity to drive out the cuckservatives.
>>
File: 1468025311905.jpg (24 KB, 577x382) Image search: [Google]
1468025311905.jpg
24 KB, 577x382
>>81309749
I like trump but he is a fucking fool to not pick Rand Paul. If he picked Rand this place would light up like a fucking firework . If he chose webb everyone would think he's a Democrat
>>
>>81309749
I used to be a hardcore progressive. I'm kind of disappointed and surprised that I'm suddenly more conservative than the average /pol/ack. Normally, paleocons shouldn't mind Pence's social conservatism. They agree on immigration, and he's falling in line on the Muslim ban and trade.
>>
>>81314454
>Falling in line

Produce evidence of your assertion.
>>
>>81314319
i understand this and you may well be right. but it's important to remember that trump wants to win. assuming he IS sincere, he still has to walk the line between railing against the establishment and not totally alienating them. they could still fuck his campaign at this point. playing nice was what made them give up on cruz/kasich and gave him a clean path to the convention. he has to make a deal with the devil to some extent.

at the same time, is it possible that trump is all words. the most worrying thing is how he's been softening on immigration, especially foreign worker visas, which have to be TOTALLY BANNED.

i think we will get a better idea about his true goals once the convention really starts.
>>
>>81314619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99N4wZ3eNR8
>>
>>81309749
>Anyone got another explanation?

divide and conquer hillary shills and retarded stormfags
>>
>>81314347

Rand wouldn't be his VP. Politicians don't want to get too close to Trump.
>>
>>81314885
>Wanting a nation makes you a stormfag

I see the cuckservatives have infiltrated.
>>
File: jRwVK0O[1].jpg (160 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O[1].jpg
160 KB, 1024x1024
>>81314319
>the intelligent people on /pol/ only supported Trump because he stuck it to cuckservatives
>>
>>81314319
Define cuckservative you faggot
if you mean RINOs then yeah I agree
if you mean someone not a libertardian then fuck off
>>
>>81312953
the unborn lol fuck off you freak
>>
>>81312953
Cuckservative detected. Why do you support a vice president who doesn't want to ban muslims?
>>
>>81313807
theres carson and cruz
or fucking jeb bush
id take jeb anyday

as long as the vp is a meme
>>
>>81315191
Blatantly false.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/federal-judge-rules-indiana-gov-mike-pence-can-t-block-n528826

us.cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/mike-pence-donald-trump-muslim-ban/
>>
>>81315065
Cuckservative:
-We need to work in international institutions even if they cuck us
-Immigration from third-world countries is good
-A bilingual English-Spanish society is the future
-Sticking my retarded stake in the ground over faggots is more important than winning elections, because Jesus told me so
-More money for government contractors, less for taxpayers
-Israel First, America Second
>>
>>81315407
>When Trump first called for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" back in December, Pence said the proposal was "offensive and unconstitutional."

Doesn't sound like he wants to ban mudslimes to me.
>>
>>81309749
I trust Trump. But I don't think Pence was Trump's pick, it was the GOP's. The GOP is basically the enemy at this point. They're in cohoots with democrats to ruin this country by importing shitskins, exporting technology and industry, conspiring to keep wages low and racial tensions high.
>>
>>81312489
There's 0 chance Hillary was taking Indiana unless Trump royally fucked up. We hate her here.

Trump had very few good picks left who were interested, and Pence had the least baggage of that group. Most of the stuff you are seeing circulating the media now is most of the dirt out there on him, although there is always the small chance he could have some skeletons in the closet...par for the course for any politician though.

His voting record is mostly good albeit a few big blemishes.

At least half of the idiots posting here about Pence being a deal breaker are the "OMG I hate Trump now #ImWithHer" shills.
>>
>>81315936
It was Manafort's pick. Manafort is in cahoots with the GOPe.
>>
>>81315589
remember when Trump supported Clinton?
>>
>>81312489
>he's a better choice than gingrich

Why do people keep saying this? What was wrong with newt?
>>
>>81315422
Ok you're only partially retarded you can stay on our side
>>
>>81315958
Indiana cornfuckers do not represent the vast majority of Trump's base of support. Things you find innocuous as an evangelical cornfucker are cancerous to us.
>>
File: garrison.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
garrison.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>81316064
>Manafort
I thought he was a Putin plant
>>
>>81316286
Manafort is a mercenary.
>>
>>81315936
>>81316064
It's almost like you have to run as a MEMBER OF A PARTY to get VOTES because WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY where NOT EVERYONE AGREES with 100% of your SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE, ALT-RIGHT EDGELORD BELIEFS.
>>
>>81316216
Aren't you precious.
-I didn't imply we are the majority of his support base.
-What things did I say were innocuous again? I said his track record is far from perfect, so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>81313571
This, I don't know why people were expecting anything else.
>>
>>81316553
Pence adds no incremental voters. He's a concession to the useless fucks we just spent a year routing in the primary process.
>>
>>81315589
His actions contradict his words.
>>
>>81316151
Newt is Clinton-era establishment, pro-NAFTA, and an adulterer. I think people that came of political awareness in the 90s would not like Newt.

I don't think Newt was a better pick, seems equally as bad in some ways, but Pence's experience is much better than Newt's. If Pence is scandal-free then it is definitely better to have Pence.

Mostly my concern with Pence is that it's back to the old GOP line of pandering to religious True Conservatives and while I don't agree with the religious right, they're not stupid and I don't think Pence will motivate them faster than he alienates moderates.
>>
>>81315371
>boo hoo I'm retarded and wanted trump to pick someone I'm already familiar with
>>
>>81313594
Pence isn't Palin, but the republican nominee has to walk on eggshells with his pick due to some degree of media bias. Palin was a retard and she was crucified for it, but Joe Biden did some pretty dumb stuff on the trail too, and the media mostly got a chuckle out of ol' Joe's gaffes.
>>
>>81314319
Rand Paul is not even speaking at the GOP convention this year. He clearly doesn't like Trump.
>>
>>81317130
He has no idea what he's talking about, like most people here when it actually comes to politics. Rand would never accept the offer anyway.
>>
File: 8852727.jpg (145 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
8852727.jpg
145 KB, 890x890
>>81309749
It are shills trying to D&C.
>>
>>81309749
Pence is an incompetent retard and his heavy-handed business policies have had Indiana hemorrhage nearly $350bn. worth of business from the state.

t. Hoosier.
>>
>>81309749

Pence is based as fuck. I respect the guy. Trump made a good choice for VP.
>>
>>81313594
No Republican ticket could have beaten Obama in 2008. The economy had just completely crashed under Bush and the other choice was a black guy. No chance.
>>
>>81317444

Trips of truth!

>>81317333

Trips of untruth!
>>
>>81317444
Kek confirms
>>
File: 1464271185978.jpg (35 KB, 355x385) Image search: [Google]
1464271185978.jpg
35 KB, 355x385
>>81309749
>I tend to think people here are mad that Trump is giving lip service to a group other than explicit White Nationalists.
>>
Pence is A FUCKIG WHITE MALE and they sure as shit are going to use that against Trump. Should have gone with someone like Carson, or at least someone who isn't a globalist neocon. Now if Trump gets assassinated we will have an ineffectual cuck president. Not a deal breaker for me but there is reason to be concerned.
>>
>>81317838
There are people here that wouldn't be satisfied with Trump's pick unless he had chosen the Grand Wizard.
>>
>>81309749
Reagan had evil Bush senior as vice president, and Reagan was the best as far as conservatives tend to tell. Lets just hope Pence will not try, or will fail as well to assasinate the potus as evil Bush senior did.
>>
>>81318033
There's a larger contingent who are legitimately upset with Pence because he's like a George W Bush mini-me.
>>
>>81313937
It took over a year, but Canada finally made a good post.
>>
>>81318033
They're retards if they think Trump is going to openly advocate for whites and whites only. He has reached the maximum redpill stage re: whites--what we should insist on is that our culture be dominant. Anyone who can conform to it, regardless of background/race, should be welcome.

Those who can't will be shamed.

Those who won't will be dealt with harshly.
>>
File: Anthonyweiner.jpg (69 KB, 449x548) Image search: [Google]
Anthonyweiner.jpg
69 KB, 449x548
>>81313937
Trump Weiner 2016!
>>
File: 1458645167646.jpg (168 KB, 709x648) Image search: [Google]
1458645167646.jpg
168 KB, 709x648
I don't mind pence at all and honestly really don't give a fuck who he makes VP.

Trump is such a huge figure people are going to be pissy no matter who he picked cause they are all are fucking retarded assrats.

>Trump supporters are literally easily damaged goods that cry and implode at the first sign of trouble or when things get tough
>waaah I didn't like the color of Trumps pants today *cries* guess I am #feelingjohnsons now.
>>
>>81312489
>but there were plenty of better choices.

This, Sessions and Flynn would have been better. Literally nobody wanted this Ponce called Pence.
>>
>>81315958
by most measures, you and the rest of indiana also hate pence though
>>
>>81318176
Also Pence cannot be worse than creepy Biden, groping (massaging) girls on live tv. I doubt Biden does have any influence, at least there are no news about it, and I doubt Pence would have any influence as well.
>>
>>81318176
There was also an assassination attempt on Reagan. (((Coincidence?)))
>>
>>81318905
The difference is that Obama was accepted by the Democrat establishment and he intentionally picked someone who would be inoffensive.

Trump is not wholly accepted by the GOPe and this pick was a concession to them, which sets up trouble for the future.
>>
>>81316882
>an adulterer

so is trump, but that hasn't stopped him yet

>not wanting a moonbase

you think ISIS would fuck with us if we could literally nuke them from space? newt is obviously the best choice
>>
>>81309749
Don't want him killed like JFK or almost Reagan
>>
>>81313082
They're turning out for Trump
>>
>>81319065
I'd love a moonbase, I want to get off this shit rock away from all these worthless liberals. I don't think Newt is going to do it, it requires too much funding from a Congress that is rightly hostile to more government spending.
>>
>>81309749
The VP does exactly nothing and with a man with as strong a personality as Trump he will have absolutely no influence. Trump chose Pence to get the Republican party who hasn't fallen in line yet to get in it.
>>
>>81319673
Trump's instinct that he didn't want to be associated with those people was right. Manafort fucked up.
>>
>>81309749
i'm not too thrilled about pence. it seems like he could have done better. it's not like the cuckservative base is going to vote for hillary. i think he would have done better to try and attract more swing voters with his vp.
>>
>>81316720
so do trump's most of the time
>>
>>81319057

I'm an HilaryMissileNow
>>
>>81314088
Holy dubs, is correct. They dont even have to kill trump, just impeachment over the most trivial issue will work.

Face it, even if trump wins, there will be no wall just open immigration as usual, there wont be a muslim ban but increas them 550%, gun rights will be stomped on just as hard, all the jobs will go to illegals or outsourced to Thailand.

Trump is just really good at pillow talk.
>>
>>81314088
>second Bush administration
Frankly, a third, since from a foreign policy perspective Obama was just another Bush.
>>
>>81309749
Shillary fags.
>>
>>81314319
VP isn't in command of anything.
>>
John Kasich would've been the best choice, but Kasich had zero desire to be Trump's running mate.
>>
File: 040 - g3xfFwm.jpg (58 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
040 - g3xfFwm.jpg
58 KB, 500x333
>>81323155
>Trump won't get killed by the CIA to install a globalist
There are people on /pol/ that are this bluepilled.
>>
Because he's a social conservative
>>
He's a bible thumping neocon cuck, he represents the most cancerous part of the Republican party that needs to be purged, not pandered to.
>>
>>81327625
What Trump needs is party unity, and pandering to the minority of Republicans who would rather stay at home than vote for him is a requirement to win. Most of the Bernie supporters are going to Clinton as it stands, and if Trump can't turn out the entire GOP on election day, he doesn't have a chance. Independents are meaningless if he doesn't have all of his own party secured first.
>>
>>81328795
Is the party getting a hard on over this? Billo really made an insightful point about waiting for a Friday to announce it. I haven't had a chance to get a reading on the official media narrative for the party yet.
>>
>>81309749
Because Trump will get assassinated and you will get the biggest neocon warmongering globalist shill for VP
>>
>>81312186
>one person not voting for Trump will put Hillary in office
>>
>>81312489
Pence wasn't a choice to draw independents, he was to reach out to the Republicans with a bad taste in their mouth from Trump beating their sweetheart Zodiac Killer Cruz.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
72 KB, 1000x1000
>>81312953
>israel

stop with this meme. Mossad literally carried out 9/11 and fabricated evidence so we'd go to war with iraq. Israel deserves to be a crater in the ground.
>>
>>81329321
Yes, picking Pence is Trump's way of throwing a bone to the social conservatives who wanted Cruz and the business conservatives who wanted Jeb and Rubio. Now that they've been accommodated they don't have a reason to complain and Trump doesn't have to worry about having the rug pulled out from under him in November.
>>
>>81329435
still better than hilary. She explicitly wants to go to war with iran and russia.
>>
>>81309749
>>people here have trusted Trump up until this point, no matter what he does

You think that is a good thing?? Are we not allowed to be critical of our leaders or call them out if they do something wrong? Or are you under the delusion that they can NEVER do anything wrong?
Get fucked you gutless little cunt. Pence is neocon trash.
>>
>>81330009

while he's throwing them a bone, but it's also a fuck you to the alt-right who will feel betrayed by such an establishment pick
>>
>>81329955
>9/11
>Iraq
Be honest, how old are you?
>>
File: 1449079722999.jpg (10 KB, 350x215) Image search: [Google]
1449079722999.jpg
10 KB, 350x215
>>81330009
this, you smart.
>>
>>81330244
am i fucking wrong?
>>
>>81330223
I don't know what the hell an alt-right is, but I've always expected the VP pick to be a tactical pick to win the general. What would bother me more than anything is failing to make a highly tactical and effective pick -- I'm willing to compromise what I personally want a heck of a lot on the predicate that Trump is going to be a yuge negotiator to get things back on course successfully.
>>
>>81330244
don't act like the invasion of Iraq wasn't sold to the public as part of the "War On Terror" reaction to 9/11
>>
>>81314885
Thats seriously all it is. Compared to yesterday there's barely any threads here putting Pence down. Not to mention the Shillary campeign is so fucked that the only thing the supports can even try to do is get people to question their loyalty to Trump. This slander was guaranteed no matter who he picked, they moved in and instilled doubt in a man we've stood behind on every move since the start. If that's enough to sway you you're pretty much a bandwagon cuck. Enjoy hopping on the next cock flailed in your face. #ImwithHim
>>
>>81309749
I thought trump wasn't announcing vp until later date because of France attack. Did he actually announce pence? Why?
>>
>>81330798
Yep, the shilling was very obvious yesterday.
>>
>>81330223
Trump never cared about the alt-right, and you willingly supported someone who specializes in compromise. Boo-hoo you naive loser.
>>
>>81309749
>He claimed hes anti establishment
>Picks an establishment politician.
>>
>>81330244
>>81330766
anthrax, mobile weapons labs, saddams nuclear program, saddam al quedda connection. All fabricated by Israeli intelligence and propagated by the zionist PNAC (project for a new american century) its all in this doc.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
>>
>>81331104
can't build a wall without building bridges. Have faith in the carpenter God has sent us.
>>
>>81330798
>if you EVER criticise Trump on ANYTHING then you are a paid Hillary shill!

Tribalistic mouthbreathers like you are what will destroy America. Fuck you stupid goy.
>>
File: 1464699739000.png (811 KB, 1247x700) Image search: [Google]
1464699739000.png
811 KB, 1247x700
>>81309749
>Anyone got another explanation?

Because Pence is the ultimate #NeverTrump candidate, a Cruz in disguise.
There is literally no reason for Trump to chose someone who is the opposite of why he has won the primaries.
You should be very concerned!
>>
>>81331372
Cant have faith when you support TPP and NAFTA.
>>
>>81331602
That's highly inaccurate. As much as we enjoy memeing about the God Emperor, we constantly criticize and analyze him.

If you were around yesterday, it was the inevitable flood of trolling, shill or not. The only thing that kept it at bay was so many other happenings in one day.
>>
>>81309749
>Why is there so much concern trolling over Pence?

Because that's what CTR has on the schedule ATM. Trying to distract from the absolutely horrendous week Hillary just had.

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>http://correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
>>
>>81329595
>voting
>>
>>81331687
If we crucify him again, do we deserve salvation?
>>
>>81331631
>primaries

Trump won the nomination by pandering to about half of the Republican electorate and a sprinkling of disaffected Democrats, while in the process alienating the other half of the party so completely with his shit-talking and radicalism that they were prepared to let Hillary win just to spite him. If he doesn't mend relations with the other wings of the GOP he will fail, because Clinton is taking in a lot of Bernie voters who don't want Trump to win and the independent portion left isn't sizable enough or loyal enough to be worth chasing after until you've won the support of your party as a whole.
>>
>>81332019
>my own ID
>j2JuGcy/
>i2JewGoy
I don't know if this really makes me think or how I will recover.
>>
Christie would have been fun but he'd make a better AG. And the bridge gate thing would be a problem
Don't care about newt
Flynn and Webb were long shots
Pence is okay, he's just el ratto: literally who edition
>>
>>81331865
Where do you draw the line between trolling vs valid criticism? I'm seeing the opposite now - anti-Pence posts are being marginalized and shut down out of sheer loyalty to Trump.

It's infuriating because Pence is a perfect hedge for the globalists if Clinton loses and Trump actually follows through on his patriotic agenda. It is a significantly poor choice to make, certainly not >4d chess lmao
>>
>>81333121
>Where do you draw the line
It's often unclear, but that's the nature of 4chan. I would charactarize the current period as the inevitable backlash. It's not unlike watching market reactions.

It's kind of why I haven't been terribly excited to get a good reading on everything. I've have a more careful look after the volatility is over and we learn more about the whole situation. I'm an investor, not a trader.
>>
>>81333121
It's not 4D chess, it's realpolitik. Guess which concept actually exists and is important?
>>
>>81310186
Fuck off shill
>>81309749
Massive Hillshill campaign
>>
>>81309749
Flynn would have been better.
>>
>>81309749
You can say they are "Penc-ive"
>>
File: CNV415hXAAA1g45.jpg (73 KB, 700x507) Image search: [Google]
CNV415hXAAA1g45.jpg
73 KB, 700x507
>>81309749
It's not concern trolling. We were supposed to tell these cuck fucks to piss off forever and now we're making deals with them? Fuck Trump and fuck this campaign. He thinks after we supported him for a YEAR he can just foist a man who supported CAFTA, The TPP, infinite Muslim immigration, and GOD KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK ELSE HE NEEDED TO KEEP ISRAEL FROM PULLING ITS DICK OUT OF HIS ASS on us? Fuck this tanning lotion'd up nigger. We are his base; the primary voters; and we wanted these pieces of shit kicked down into the dirt and shot.

Fuck neocons and fuck Trump.
>>
>>81336247
>Fuck neocons
This so much. It's perhaps the principle reason why I decided to not just do a lolbertarian protest vote.

Hope I don't have to change my decision. I really, really got to like the smell of what Trump was cooking.
>>
>>81309749

They're doing it hard on 8ch too.

I suspect Hillary's online force is behind it.

Just like with Evalion.

He's a shill! An e-celeb!
>>
>>81309749
shills trying to divide and conquer, what the fuck do you think?
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.