[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where was Turkish airforce?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: putinplane.jpg (50 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
putinplane.jpg
50 KB, 620x349
So the Turkish military shoots down a Russian plane when they entered the Turkish airspace for 13 seconds but they can't take down F16s flying over the capital and bombing the parliament for hours?

Also if they are anti-Erdogan why did the bombed the parliament but not Erdogan's new super expensive palace just nearby?

Nothing about this makes no sense. The mosques keep broadcasting arabic shit and then Erdogan propaganda. I think I am losing my mind I can't take this anymore.
>>
False flag.

Either that or most of the military was actually waiting to see what side would be better to choose.
>>
The rebels were fought by the police and the civilians...where was the rest of the army,still with Erdogan?
>>
>>81306888
In their barracks. Just waiting quietly. How can Erdogan be so calm in this situation? This is the guy who gets afraid of his own shadow. They say the Chief of Staff was held hostage and suddenly in the morning he appears with the PM on TV and they say he was rescued by an operation. WTF. None of this shit makes any sense. Why would you stage a coup at 10 pm on a friday night in Istanbul during fucking rush hour by blocking the bridge that has like 1 million cars on it any given time. Why would you declare it to everyone like this when the PM and the President is free.

Why would you take over TRT when the private tv channels are open and free and PM literally goes on air.

NONE OF THIS SHIT MAKES SENSE.
>>
File: 1468618973892.png (732 KB, 899x1195) Image search: [Google]
1468618973892.png
732 KB, 899x1195
>>81306675
I'm usually not into tinfoil shit, but it does feel like Erdogay staged this. It literally felt like from a Hollywood movie. Including the ridiculous smartphone broadcasting.
>>
>>81306508
I thought that Erdogans palace WAS hit as well.
>>
>>81307527
the parliament , police headquarters, MIT headquarters and tanks stationed in front of the palace were hit.

Also supposedly the coup had most of its support in the airforce.
>>
They had fighter jets in the air, but didn't intercept and force the plane with king roach to land and take him in.

Fuck this gay shit, even if it was a last minute decision and some say, this could have been organised better.

Everything about this stinks.
>>
>>81308192
This.

You have fucking F16s on air and you have Erdogan on air in his big fucking passenger plane with no weapons and instead of taking him down you fly around making sonic booms. Nothing about this coup makes sense. Erdogan should have put some blood on his face and say he has bled for the nation for maximum support.
>>
>>81306508
Erdogan totally staged this. It's not even tinfoil hattery, the news here was speculating about the inconsistencies and saying it could be a way for him to consolidate power.

If even the blue-pilled mainstream media is calling false flag on it then it gets me really suspicious.
>>
>>81306508
Against Russia jet they were informed by USA so it was a trap.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.