[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As an Iraq War Veteran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: kutl4k3r7p5hxp8m5kay.jpg (47 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
kutl4k3r7p5hxp8m5kay.jpg
47 KB, 652x365
Drumpf wants to involve us in another decade+ long war. Convince me why I should vote for this clueless asshole
>>
Hillary will do the same, except Trump will at least win a war.
>>
>Hillary wants to put us on a collision course with fucking Russia.
>Trump is the warmonger

Go fuck yourself in hell, shill.
>>
File: 1418080654104.jpg (41 KB, 299x259) Image search: [Google]
1418080654104.jpg
41 KB, 299x259
>implying Hillary won't invade Iran and set the stage for the next president to go to war with Russia and get millions of people killed
>>
>>81305919

We're getting in a war no matter what. The conditions are ripe for it. I'd rather have Trump at the helm than a lying, corrupt woman like her.
>>
>>81305919
>Vote Hillary
>Lose war to Russia

>Vote Trump
>Bomb sand people
>>
What war? He's literally against every war, including the Iraq one you are a vet of.
>>
>>81305919
hillary wants to put boots on the ground in syria
trump just wants to bomb the fuck out of the oilfields
>>
Hillary is the pro-war candidate. Trump was against a lot lf the involvement.
>>
>>81305919
if the Republicans have not learned from their Iraq blunder they need to be burned to the ground and pissed on.
>>
>>81305919
>Veteran
>Drumpf
nice try kiddo
>>
>>81306771
>>81306783
U wot?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/16/us/politics/france-trump-war-declaration-isis.html
>>
>>81305919
#NotVeteran
>>
>>81305919
Your country is breeding incompotent oversensitive idiots. The only thing that will keep your country alive is looting other people's oil
>>
>>81305919
>implying war is bad
war is the only way to maintain american quality of life
>>
>>81307047
That article in now way contradicts >>81306783

Trump was against Iraq, Libya and Syria, he is for fighting ISIS because they are actively carrying out attacks in the west.

Unlike Iraq, Libya and Syria who did (to the west anyway) literally nothing.
>>
>>81305919
> isolationist wants war
Uh huh
>>
>>81305919
What else are you going to do for a job? Pretty obvious you have zero actual skills to sign up for the military in the first place
>>
>>81305919

ISIS wouldn't be a 10 year war, they only exist because we're funding the rebels in Syria. If we side with Russia and back Assad then ISIS will be BTFO in months, Assad and Putin will make sure of that.
>>
>>81307047
So this war simply involves immigration restrictions.
>>
> Trump didn't want to go to war
> Hillary is raring to take on Russia, China and the Mid-east all at the same time - but only the parts of the mid-east that her benefactors say is ok
I mean that's a pretty good reason
>>
>>81305919

You falsely assume the ROE will be the same as the bullshit that ties our hands now
>>
>Trump: Bombing sand niggers
>Clinton: ISIS 3.0
>>
>>81305919
Why the hell did you go to Iraq? You weren't drafted.
>>
>>81307047
>war against terrorism is the same as invading or overthrowing countries
>>
>>81307291
don't forget about yemen, still ongoing as well
>>
>>81305919
You're a well paid soldier, You only talk in facts
You know you're always right, Cause you know how to prove it. Step by step.

A PhD to show you're smart, With textbook formulas. But you're used up, Just like a factory hand.

Something is wrong here, You won't find in on a battlefield.

You're well paid, You're well trained, You're tied to a rack!

Company cocktails-gotta go
Say the right thing
Don't fidget, jockey for position
Be polite
In the pyramid you hate
Sip that scotch
Get that raise
This ain't no party at all

Cringe and tense up
Grind your teeth
And wipe your sweaty palms
Close your windows driving past
The low life company bar
They're making fun of you
Pull up to your sterile home
You're drained
Bite the heads off of your kids
Chew them well, they taste like you
Just slam the door
>>
>>81305919
It's either killing mudslimes or sipping Starbucks with your wife's son before your BLM protest. I know which one I'm picking. I also know which one cucks like you want.
>>
>not wanting Emperor Trump to send his kill drones to glass every corner of the middle east, disintegrating Muslim men, women, children, and pets alike
>>
>>81307047

>declaring war against sandnigger terrorists is the same as fucking with Putin

You fucking moron
>>
>>81305919

Except he doesn't he just wants to Moab Isis with Russia. No more nation building.
>>
>>81307801
tfw Donald Dump will take all of 8.91734628 seconds to sell out to every corporation in America literally making him no different than Hillary while still wasting all our money on idiocy
>>
>>81310035
Tfw nobody gives a fuck what you think
>>
>>81306389
>implying not billions
>>
Trump is a fucking moron but neither the GOP or the Democrats won't do this. They both love that defense contractor money. There's always someone bad somewhere we need to blow up, and boots on the ground makes a lot of profit.
>>
>>81305919
>Drumpf
You're already not worth the effort.
>>
File: 1430090038260.jpg (164 KB, 558x760) Image search: [Google]
1430090038260.jpg
164 KB, 558x760
>>81305919
Trump will send you to kill the mudslimes.
Hillary will send you to die for them.

You make your choice.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.