[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unabomber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139 KB, 555x414) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139 KB, 555x414
Was he right in his manifesto?
>>
>>81305181
Yes, but he was wrong in his actions
>>
>>81305181
No
>>
Here's a thread I posted a few months back with quotations from various sources about his life:

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/68417196/#68417196
>>
>>81305181
Only watched this one very good documentary about him.

Question:

>all is one
>evolution
>technology starts with an ape using a stick to get ants from an anthill = abstracting to misuse an object
>100.000 B.C. or 1348 A.D. doesn't matter
>technology IS evolution

>muh pen and paper, muh wooden hut

LOGIC?
>>
>>81305181
yes
>>
>>81306570
Das Netz?
>>
>>81307143

Korrekt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHxRuLT4FIE
>>
>>81305181
I read it a while back, don't remember thinking much of it. It's okay. Certainly not required reading.
>>
>>81305976
Thanks mate. I'll give it a read. I've been in a few of the Unabomber threads
>>
I consider him to be right in the sense that our biology is made for a specific environment and that the progression of technology ultimately resulted in the creation of an environment that we can't comprehend, that doesn't fulfill our biological needs, and will ultimately lead to destruction of our species. Either because technology makes the earth uninhabitable or we'll change our biology in order to keep up, which will resut in the loss of everything that identified us as human.
>>
>>81310477
with made I don't mean literally made but rather it developed
>>
>>81305181
He really sees the treat the leftist poses but he's naive to think that people will or even want to rise up against their systematic enslavement.
Even his visions of the future ring eerily true.
>>
>>81305181
Yes the unabomber was right. Go tell the world, grasshopper. Scream it from the mountain tops, write a Ph.D thesis on it.
>>
>>81305181
He was prettyright about almost everything he wrote (including more recent letters he wrote from prison) but he's seriously mentally ill and shouldn't have killed those people.
>>
>>81305300
not entirely wrong, his use of bombs to harm people made him a terrorist and he deserves every bit of his prison time,

look at what that pokiman go thing is doing to people, look at how so many people are glued to their stupid smartphones, look how robotics and AI is going to take away more & more jobs in the future while the population keeps growing, its all going to make humans obsolete someday, either the powers that be need to give everybody a job that enables everybody to support themselves or give them a way to support themselves even if it is basic housing and a card to buy food & clothing and other basic necessities,
>>
>>81305181
It is not wrong, if that's what you're asking about.
>>
>>81313275
fucking pokemon go has made me get outside more in the last week than I have in the entire last year prior. I can't even hate on it.
>>
>>81305181
He hit the nail on the head.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.