[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people go for vacation to countries with coup that blow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Greece.jpg (176 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Greece.jpg
176 KB, 1024x683
Why do people go for vacation to countries with coup that blow up at airports?
>>
>>81305030
Can you even afford a vacation?
>>
>>81305030
Make unlimited foods and booze. Who cares bout some coups, bombings and bombings and bombings too?

t. Bydlo
>>
>>81305030
I go to greece in 2 weeks. Whats the worst that could happen?
>>
>>81305069
I don't think they accept greek currency which is olives and zeus souvenir statues.
>>
>>81305532

Swimming with your money in your pockets. They tend to leave the pockets and go to the water.
>>
>>81305532
40°C heat
>>
>>81305532
You could be sent to Allah
>>
Cheap food and alcohol, nice beaches, being waited on hand and foot by smiling brown people. What's not to like?
>>
>>81305532
What region Pham?
>>
>>81308023
First Athens then to chalkida
>>
Corfu in a few days. Can't wait to fuck some UK slags. Thanks Greek bros, love you :3
>>
>>81305532
You may slip on a banana peel
>>
>>81306144
>being waited on hand and foot by smiling brown people
desu i would be constantly suspicious and paranoid
>>
File: manjaw.jpg (21 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
manjaw.jpg
21 KB, 300x250
>>81306144
the brown people
And the only fuckable women being men
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.