[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be CIA >you will never get paid to go around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: th.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>you will never be CIA
>you will never get paid to go around the world and destabilize regions and just generally fuck around
>you will never get to invent more and more complicated and weird schemes to assassinate communist leaders

WHY LIVE
>>
>you will never call in flight plans
>you will never test the loyalty of hired guns
>you will never see how good people fly
>you will never be in charge

Why even live?
>>
tfw no fbianon to take care of and let fuck my bp
>>
>>81304548

> you will never get paid to shill on 4chan
>>
Isn't there a swedish intelligence service you can join?
>>
Actually the communist were far better at doing intelligence work than their western counterparts heck they practially ran the british spy services.
>>
>>81304548
Dr Pavel, I'm CIA
>>
>>81305373
They probably just bake cookies for the rapists
>>
>>81305373
>Swedish intelligence
Kek
>>
>>81305373
>swedish intelligence

Clearly dumb enough to welcome every single nigger the world had to offer for 'muh enrichment'
>>
>>81305373
>>81305787
We have Säpo (DHS/Secret Service), FRA (NSA), UD (CIA+State dept), and Polisen/Rikspolisstyrelsen (FBI+State police+County police)
>>81305635
No, but Säpo sometimes gives me the impression that they're gravely incompetent.
>>
>>81306878
That's our politicians. Säpo tries to warn them about the fact that we have a couple hundred IS terrorists, they give them jobs and therapy (yes, this has happened)
>>
>>81304548
who says you'd get to do that anyway? they may assign you to be a gay CCN talking head.
>>
>>81307116
Don't forget housing.

It's fucking pathetic, people that join IS should get executed at the border if they try to return
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeee.gif (1 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeee.gif
1 MB, 680x680
>>81304548
those faggits do all the fun stuff and we are in this hellhole of repeating digits
>>
File: CIA.jpg (56 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
56 KB, 900x900
>>81304548
>>you will never be CIA
>>
>>81304548
Typical swedecuck
>literally working for the Jews
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.