[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We stand with Turkey.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12
File: turkey_russia_flags.jpg (158 KB, 684x398) Image search: [Google]
turkey_russia_flags.jpg
158 KB, 684x398
We stand with Turkey.
>>
>>81303316
I dont really stand with roaches because I usually squash them with my slippers
>>
File: 1467447568183670211.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467447568183670211.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>81303316
Careful comrade. The future - the gift of the past. Remember.
>>
What?
>>
>>81303530
Fuck off then Filthyppines.
>>
>>81304207
>Implying Erdogan is not better then Gülen movement for Syria
>>
>>81303316
Cucks
>>
Nuke Erdogan first
>>
>>81304513
Gülen is strongly against Turkish involvement in the Syrian conflict
>>
>>81303316
fuck off ruski, you're supposed to be taking Constantinople back with Greece.
>>
>>81303316
Fuck off, churka. Death to roaches.
>>
>>81303316

"Our Boys in Ankara Did It"

This is a quote by CIA Ankara station chief Paul Henze, said in our 1980 coup that began the anti americanism in Turkey.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Turkish_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat#American_involvement

Now

>Turkey makes peace with Russia, completely changes their role in middle east
>ISIS attack in 2 days
>A gülen(he is living in USA for years) made coup attempt in a week

Makes you think
>>
>>81304712
That something you guys should've done yesterday
>>
>>81304737
But did not Erdogan try to reconsoliate relations with Syria and to befriend Russia before coup?
Because the coup was most likely a CIA plan to support Gulen to stop Turkey from being closer to Russia and to accept Kurdistan.
>>
>>81303316
Spasiba.

Now go shoot Erdoğan please.
>>
>>81304980
Do your dirty job yourself, vermin.
>>
>>81304910
>>81303316

pic related, nationalist newspaper of vatan party(people say they are full of national intelligence members) writing gülen forces are preparing for coup, they'll most likely do it before september.
>>
File: icerik.jpg (54 KB, 641x441) Image search: [Google]
icerik.jpg
54 KB, 641x441
>>81305130
>>
>>81305130

the date of headline is feb 2016 btw
>>
>>81304944
Any advice at this point?
>>
>>81304978
He did not. He might want to restore relations with Russia but not us. As long as he supports ISIS that fucktard should die
>>
>>81305413
He's currently modified his stance on Syria towards Russian goals.
>>
>>81305413

see >>81304910
>>
>>81304207
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
To be fair Erdogan is better for Russia at this moment from the realpolitik viewpoint. He trying reconcile with Russia and started withdrawing support from rebels in Syria. He will further destabilize EU with refugees and make NATO look bad having islamist looney among their ranks.
>>
>>81303316
Aslan, you are drunk, get back to your sheeps.
>>
>>81305701
I imagine a from Russia with love in a year or two though. You guys hardly forgive such things.
>>
>>81305846

reelpolitik > emotions at politics.
>>
>>81304944
He is Turkish, he is nuke/radiation proof
>>
>>81305701
Exactly, he's a useful stooge.
>there are retards here arguing that faceless national-kemalist junta is better
>>
>>81304137

thats a nice cat
>>
File: Dugin-Perincek-Turcia.jpg (70 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
Dugin-Perincek-Turcia.jpg
70 KB, 510x383
>>81305130
VP is also affiliated with Dugin's Eurasian society / traditionalist movement.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 700x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 700x486
Ignore this >>81303316 shitskin, plox. Erdogay is terrorist.
>>
>>81305536
>>81305511
Will he close the borders? I don't think so.
>>
>>81306111

ill never understand perincek, the guy is as mysterious as ayy lmaos

>>81306148

dunno
>>
>>81305824
>>81304859
Do you actually think an ethnic russian can't support Turkey? We have nothing to fight over now. And we had great relationships with then before that jet was shot down. Turkey is one of a few major countries close to us that is not against Russia. That coup happened because america doesn't like the fact that Turkey wants to make relations with Russia good again. Don't fall for poltard's anti-turkey bullshit. Our countries should be friends again. Fuck USA.
>>
>>81306404
>We have nothing to fight
Churka, please.
>>
File: 0-3-201408141628991963.jpg (53 KB, 600x295) Image search: [Google]
0-3-201408141628991963.jpg
53 KB, 600x295
thank you russia <3 we love russia
>>
>>81306148
Just don't rush to coclusions, there is more going on than we know... Perhaps Erdogan was threat to aerican interest, perhaps Gulen wanted to take control, for me personally i think this is best option, why?
Now that Germany and Londonistan refused access to Edogans plane, you think he is going to orgive them? It will ruin the EUs influence with Turkey and make Turkey seek Russia as a protector. Just because Erdogan supported ISIS does not mean that he cann;t turn his policy 180%. Better him than someone unexpected.
>>
>>81306552
Damn i should proof read more often....
>>
>>81306404
>Do you actually think an ethnic russian can't support Turkey?
Not at all, there are plenty of fucktards here.

Simply basing your support for them on
> Turkey is one of a few major countries close to us that is not against Russia
is fucking retarded and ignores centuries of our history dominated by slavic vs otttoman antagonism.

But hey, you are free to jump on whatever cock you want.
>>
File: crying.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>CIA shits on Turkey
>keeps doing it for years
>Russians always try to trade and build up relations
I feel ashamed actually, that our relations took such a hit.
>>
>>81306658
Turkey with Russia>>>>>>>Turkey with USA
As simple as that. Any advantage is good for you guys, especially that Turkey would not close Bosphorus.
>>
>>81306481
Ok, what? Tell me, mr Neckbeard.
>>
>>81303316
I woldn't
>>
>>81305927
russian revanchism is their most famous foreign policy trait.
>>
>>81306552
I hope so. Our war would've ended like two years ago if it weren't for Erdogan
>>
>>81306846
>Turkey would not close Bosphorus
They wouldn't do that anyway.

>better to have a backstabbing cunt as a friend then to have no friends
They were NEVER our friends. Never.
>>
File: 1468620314154.jpg (29 KB, 399x385) Image search: [Google]
1468620314154.jpg
29 KB, 399x385
>>81306487
German flag...
>>
>>81303316
t. Magomed Magomedov from Grozny or Makachkala.
>>
File: 1438618712453.jpg (2 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
1438618712453.jpg
2 KB, 125x100
>>81303316
No we dont, fuck off proxy.
>>
>>81305927
>realpolitik
>russia
top kek cheeki breeki maskirovka cyka operates in its own reality.
>>
this is a russian islamist and a huge turkboo (he is azer by blood).

I'm far right, but I listen his videos because I wan't to know what they are thinking.

If you know Russian it would be interesting for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1soNbgv1jvE
>>
>>81307286
*I want

fucking ingrish
>>
>>81306658
>centuries of our history dominated by slavic vs otttoman antagonism
Manya please. I know you probably like history and all but we can't always base our prefeences and decisions on shit that happened centuries ago. Nowadays we are major partners and it's much more beneficial for both of us to stand together to oppose western hegemony.
We can't even improve relations with Ukraine and Poland. Slovakia, Bulgaria and Czechia are in NATO. It's sad but 'slavic' world doesn't exist anyway.
>>
>>81307084
Yes you are correct, but remember Saudi Arabia, Israel, Kuwait, Quatar, USA, Jordan etc...
They also contributed in prolonging this conflict, and USA is even worse now that they cannot support terrorists and ISIS now they support Kurds and want them to seccede from your country.
Real enemy of yours if USA, any help against USA is welcomed, also remember that Erdogan and Turkey whould do anything to stop creation of curdistan, even supporting Assad!
Don't use emotion in politics use logic and reason.
Every day Turkey is worsening their relations with USA, every day you have more chance of winning... Just remmember Turkey was only but one of collaborators with USA, and now use them as ally to stop Kurds. Otherwise they will separate from Syria.
>>
>>81307214
>picture
That was a fun night. Chechen separatists were destroyed by other chechens.
>>
Kids here not understanding that there is no reason not to want Turkey as ally, at least in this conflict...
>>
>>81306658
>ancient enemies can't be friends
i mean, just look at britain and france amirite
>>
>>81307780
He is like 15 year old kid who can't look in the long run, his emotions and wroth make him bling that you and Russia have more common interest now that you and USA.
>>
>>81307588
I know Saudi Arabia, Israel, Kuwait, Quatar, USA, Jordan are all against us but if the borders are closed why would you give a fuck? ISIS stealing our oil and selling it to Turkey. Supporting us means being against ISIS which means against cheap priced oil.
>>
>>81307780
I thought Turkey wasn't ottoman empire :^)
>>
>>81307914
i mean, building good economic and strategic ties was probably the best thing erdocunt did and then he shot down his best trade partner's plane.
>>81307970
turkey is a subset of ottoman empire
>smooth denial is smooth
>>
>>81307780
Even recent enemies can be friends. A lot of russians like germans, for example, but to befriend t*rks - never.
>>
>>81307537
>centuries ago
>let's ally with an unstable megalomaniac and a nation full of kebas still hoping for great turan so we could defeat the ebil amerikanski boogeyman
Churkaboo bitte, turkroaches won't help us in any way. They are only interested in making money of us, we have yet to see anything financially benificial from our "friendship".

We don't need them that much.

>>81307914
>in the long run
>turkey always fucked with us in a long run
>somehow i must hope for the better
>tthis bullshit coming from a serb
Nah.
>>
>>81307959
Exsacly, ISIS is defeated, only matter of time when their whole territory is taken by other factions. For that reason USA forces Kurd to rush ISIS cities in order to gain more influence and mre power to seperate from your country. They tried attacking Raqqa but soon realized that they cannot rush it without Assad rushing it too, but from south. So they decided to take Manbij, remember that there are more than 300 USA soldiers on front with kurds trying to gain more land. Now because Turkey is against forming kurdistan which is american plan they decided to befriend russia and syria.
So a magickal coup happent which is most likely CIA work to stop turkey(NATO member) from openly defying USA interest. Now they failed for good and Turkey should seek Russia protection. Also remember that Germany and London refuse to accept asylum for Erdogan and he is not going to forget that!
>>
>>81308264
meh, you haven't been drunk with a turk i can tell. whatever broski
>>81308376
>we have yet to see anything financially benificial from our "friendship".
what?
nigger putin made a kalinka dance when we agreed to lay the blue stream pipeline from our continental shelf. and we used to purchase 60% of our gas from you, this is in return for the tourists you send.

>turkey always fucked with us in a long run
if it wasn't for stalin we could have been bffs.
>>
>>81308376
As much as i hate turkey you need every help on the Syrian ground. Especially because USA want Kurdistan to build Pipeline from midle east to europe. See now: You stop the pipe line from interfering your gas monopoly and Turkey stops Kurdistan and domestic terrorist separation movements.
>>
>>81308607
I hope so anon. If Turkey turned to our side that means we're done. War is over since all borders are closed that means we can defeat ISIS in a matter of months.
>>
>>81308847
>you need every help
"Serb" pls, you keep implying that we NEED turkroaches without actually saying WHY. Stop parroting.

>kurdistani pipeline
Another boogieman.
>>
>>81308967
I hope so too, just remember:
Scemes are complicated, motives are simple always look for motive.
>>
>>81303316
>flags aren't flying half mast
Sure
>>
>>81309245
So what is solution?!??
To have Turkey be like Ukraine because you feel angry? To create another country which will use Russia bogeyman for every excuse?
You don't need Turkey they will need you now, if you accept them you make them dependent on your country. For now, just to end this conflict in syria. After that you can liberate Constatinopole anytime you want.
>>
>>81308376
>>81307537
I don't really think the US has any ill-will towards Russia except small, powerful parties that you don't like. The average American actually quite likes Russia, since the Cold War and negative depictions of it have all but disappeared from the public eye since ~1997

We're on the verge of turning fairly non-interventionalist once ISIS blows over, and honestly just want to be left the fuck alone. The government is going to get zero support for anything that isn't internal policies or directly assisting allies in the case of an actual military attacking them. This new generation of voters is dead tired of war.
>>
>>81309668
Solition is for turks to sort their shit out themselves.

>you make them dependent on your country
We already did. See tourism losses. Retards are sinking themselves.

>just to end this conflict in syria
It won't end a conflict in Syria, the fuck are you talking about?

Right now the situation is quite simple, Perdo is in a world of shit and we will exploit his unfortunate position. Calling it friendship is too rich tho.
>>
>>81308847
The US can't actually do anything selfish without the tacit support of taxpayers.

They don't give a fuck about pipelines out there. They don't give a fuck about the difference between Kurds and Turks. They know next to nothing about Syria and its culture, and don't want to be involved in it. All they know is that some bad men shitting up the place are fucking around with "legitimate" governments and threatening their home soil, so they pay an extra 1% in taxes and that disappears in a few years.

The worst you'll get is another government shift and that pipeline built by whatever lucky bastard within your country that has the means to make it. Maybe relations with the US will be fine, maybe they won't. They certainly won't build it if they feel like it'll ever be threatened, and they sure as fuck won't install a large military presence. Iraq and Afghanistan gave the US government PTSD on trying to maintain order with a police presence in the ME.
>>
>>81310780
Problem is that there is much more going on in white house that we are told, proof?
Watch at least one spooke person for state department video on touchy subject. It is not taxpayes who decide what is going to happen, it is the globalist elite like geoge soros, hillary clinton, entire establisment etc...
If your country accepts racebaiting and chimouts and killng of ops, than i am sure they can accept US being involved in Middle East.
>>
File: cuteotter.jpg (57 KB, 474x574) Image search: [Google]
cuteotter.jpg
57 KB, 474x574
>>81306008
Asian clawless otter. Better pet than dog or cat.
Anyone pls make something with this pic.
>>
>>81303316
No, we don't
>>
>>81311184
We don't accept copkillings. You can bet your ass some black people ate boot for that.

And no, they won't. The average American will say "That's a shame" or "Fuck 'em" in response to some dumbass claiming the cops are abusing them. Most of the country doesn't even really have much of an opinion on it. Being told their son might have to go sit on a shitty military base in Syria to defend a gas pipeline that loud people are going to instantly point out mainly benefit the rich? Fuck no. We're not retarded. Not even middle-class war eagles are that suicidal or naive.

We'll use drones and make pushes when we know it'll accomplish something, but like fuck we're going to take part in another large-scale police action. Even the greedy shitters realize they can't keep feeding people to IEDs forever.
>>
>>81303316
>Putyin stands on Turkey nuts.
fixed4ya
>>
File: 1458759936394.jpg (22 KB, 502x515) Image search: [Google]
1458759936394.jpg
22 KB, 502x515
>>81303316
>muslims shitposting from Russia
>>
>>81308765
You have to understand the trajectory that common russian attitude towards Turkey followed recently.

In Soviet timet relations were surprisingly neutral, which means actually better that throughout our entire history.

Then until recently turkey was perceived somewhat negatively due to its constant support for terrorism in North Caucasus. But it was also a very popular vacation spot for plebs, so most people didn't care much.

Then after Crimean reunification and South Stream debacle it looked for a while that Turkey might be some kind of a new major long-term partner in the region, so our media were filled with stories portraying Turkey positively. Some even hoped that Erdogan would eventually move away from NATO and closer to emerging Russia/China axis.

And then when Su-24 was shot down it was like a complete 180 degree reversal, people felt betrayed (typical for Russian foreign policy though, just look at our history with Germany right before WW2, or with US in early 90s). The "Turkish Kebab" place near me literally tore down and threw away the "Turkish" part of their sign, it's now called something else.

So there is still considerable bitterness here, I don't think anyone will readily trust Erdogan any time soon, though never underestimate Russian naivete.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.