[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World leaders sanction torture and tyranny by supporting Turkish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: _90416185_mediaitem90416181[1].jpg (43 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_90416185_mediaitem90416181[1].jpg
43 KB, 624x351
The disgusting vermin is coming out of the woodworks now that the coup in Turkey has failed. Donald Tusk, Merkel, Obama, Reynders... They're all stating how they support the "democratically elected" government in Turkey, how they're hoping that the "democratic" order will soon be reinstated.

Meanwhile it should be crystal clear to all of them given Turkey's track record in human rights what is happening at this very moment to the men who stood up last night against their dictator. See page 78 and onward of this document to get a taste of what awaits them: http://www.info-turk.be/File%20on%20Turkey.pdf

This is in direct violation of the universal declaration of human rights, AND the EU charter. All of these politicians are basically stating that they're fully okay with throwing all principles out of the window and agree with a government that grossly mistreats its prisoners and is ushering in Islam to the EU. How do you deal with this, /pol/, how do you not go insane knowing that those who stood up last night are being beaten half (or fully) to death right at this moment?
>>
Fucking roaches deserve all they get from this tinpot dictator. What the fuck is wrong with the 'citizen' cucks that couldn't see what was happening was actually a good thing and was being done on behalf of them. And yes the international community stood by and did nothing. By doing nothing they are showing their support for a dictatorship on the doorstep of Europe and for the continued support of ISIS and other bloodthirsty terror groups. Let's just hope a long range sniper is successful in the near future as Erdogans victory will only add fuel to his megalomania.

Fuck you cuckroaches
>>
>>81304048
don't worry, no one is going to be harmed, the secularists and commies will get a one way ticket to EU and that's that.
>>
>>81304048

All the civilians are mudshits, the soldiers were white
>>
>>81304624

My bet is on tortured and executed
>>
>>81304048
They're ISIS level of islamists, to them the politic leader (calif, sultan...) is even higher than god.

See what that means? Turkey is already an islamist state.
>>
>>81304048
>>81305158
so much for democracy, right?
>>
>>81305158

Yep
>>
>>81302947
>The USA showing support for torture

What else is new?
>>
>>81304048
>military stages coup
>sets curfew
>we abide by the curfew
>YOU DINDU NUFFIN
well, yes.
>>
>>81305681
Technically the curfew is supposed to be effective, the problem here is that they started the coup without knowing where Erdogan was, letting him the time to rile up the Islamist masses (using fucking skype).

I'm sad the army was defeat by its own incompetence. When you plan to overthrow someone the first thing to know is WHERE he is.

You did good, your army where pants on the head retarded this time, I feel really sorry for you. And me as well, because it's never fun to have a direct liaison with an islamist state.
>>
>>81302947

Statement by the Rt Honourable Boris Johnson MP, Her Majesty's Principal Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

There was a young fellow from Ankara
Who was a terrific wankerer
Till he sowed his wild oats
With the help of a goat
But he didn’t even stop to thankera.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/05/boris-johnson-wins-the-spectators-president-erdogan-offensive-poetry-competition/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.