[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are most women uninterested in politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
So the events of Nice and Turkey are pretty big, yet I hear from women

> honestly this is starting to sound boring now
>>
>>81302033
Because most of them are fucking stupid and only have progressed in one field, manipulating men. That's their great ability.
>>
>>81302033
Most young women and many old are like children, and children don't care about anything but themselves.

There are very few sensible and intelligent women that understand the world, and if you ever find one, latch on or suffer an airhead that will take all your money in a divorce.
>>
>>81302033
In my experience, yes many women don't care about politics. But so many of the ones who do care are completely fucking leftist, while having no idea what they're talking about. Arguments which boil down to
>muh feelings
>das rascist
and so on. And the ones who do lean right are just doing it for men. I'm in the "go for one who isn't interested in politics, but has other actual interests" camp
>>
Spengler can explain

>The man makes History, the woman is History. Here, strangely clear yet
enigmatic still, we have a dual significance of all living happenings — on the
one hand we sense cosmic flow as such, and on the other hand the chain and
train of successive individuals brings us back to the microcosms themselves as
the recipients, containers, and preservers of the flowing. It is this " second* '
history that is characteristically masculine — political, social, more conscious,
freer, and more agitated than the other. It reaches back deep into the animal
world, and receives highest symbolic and world-historical expression in the
life-courses of the great Cultures. Feminine, on the contrary, is the primary,the eternal, the maternal, the plantlike (for the plant ever has something
female in it) 9 the cultureless history of the generation-sequence, which never alters,
but uniformly and stilly passes through the being of all animal and human
species, through all the short-lived individual Cultures. In retrospect, it is
synonymous with Life itself.
>>
>>81302401
Pretty much this.
>>
>>81302776
>This history, too, is not without its battles and
its tragedies. Woman in childbed wins through to her victory. The Aztecs
— the Romans of the Mexican Culture — honoured the woman in labour as a
battling warrior, and if she died, she was interred with the same formulas as
the fallen hero. Policy for Woman is eternally the conquest of the Man,
through whom she can become mother of children, through whom she can
become History and Destiny and Future. The target of her profound shyness,
her tactical finesse, is ever the father of her son. The man, on the contrary,
whose centre of gravity lies essentially in the other kind of History, wants
that son as his son, as inheritor and carrier of his blood and historical tradition. Here, in man and in woman, the two kinds of History are fighting for power.
Woman is strong and wholly what she is, and she experiences the Man and the
Sons only in relation to herself and her ordained role.
>>
>>81302835
>In the masculine being,
on the contrary, there is a certain contradiction; he is this man, and he is
something else besides, which woman neither understands nor admits, which
she feels as robbery and violence upon that which to her is holiest. This
secret and fundamental war of the sexes has gone on ever since there were
sexes, and will continue — silent, bitter, unforgiving, pitiless — while they
continue. In it, too, there are policies, battles, alliances, treaties, treasons.
Race-feeling of love and hate, which originate in depths of world-yearning and
primary instincts of directedness, prevail between the sexes — and with a still
more uncanny potency than in the other History that takes place between man
and man. There are love-lyrics and war-lyrics, love-dances and weapon-dances,
there are two kinds of tragedy — Othello and Macbeth. But nothing in the
political world even begins to compare with the abysses of a Clytasmnestra's or
a Kriemhild's vengeance.
>>
>>81302898
>And so woman despises that other History — man's politics — which
she never comprehends, and of which all that she sees is that it takes her sons
from her. What for her is a triumphant battle that annihilates the victories
of a thousand childbeds? Man's history sacrifices woman's history to itself,
and no doubt there is a female heroism too, that proudly brings the sons to the
sacrifice (Catherine Sforza on the walls of Imola), but nevertheless there was
and is and ever will be a secret politic of the woman — of the female of the
animal world even — that seeks to draw away her male from his kind of his-
tory and to weave him body and soul into her own plantlike history of generic
succession — that is, into herself. And yet all that is accomplished in the man-
history is accomplished under the battle-cries of hearth and home, wives and
children, race and the like, and its very object is the covering and upholding of
>>
>>81302033
Because it's fucking boring. There's other things to talk about m8.
>>
>>81302971
>this history of birth and death. The conflict of man and man is ever on account
of the blood, of woman. Woman , as Time, is that for which there is history at all.

>The woman with race in her feels this even when she does not know it.
She is Destiny, she plays Destiny. The play begins with the fight of men for
the possession of her — Helen, and the tragedy of Carmen, and Catherine II,
and the story of Napoleon and DesirSe Clary, who in the end took Bernadotte
over to the side of his enemies — and it is not a human play only, for this fight
begins down in the animal world and fills the history of whole species. And it
culminates in her swaying, as mother or wife or mistress, the Destiny of em-
pires — Hallgerd in the Njal saga, the Frankish queen Brunhilde, Marozia
who gave the Holy See to men of her choice. The man climbs up in his history
until he has the future of a country in his hands — and then woman comes
and forces him to his knees. Peoples and states may go down in ruin over it,
but she in her history has conquered. This, in the last analysis, is always the
aim of political ambition in a woman of race.
>>
>>81302257

Don't kid yourself, women are masters at manipulating men. They do it all day every day. In western society, women rule over men socially. They don't need to be good at anything because men do everything for them.
>>
Most women are just interested in using their window of good looks to real in the biggest fish they can.

They're wired differently than us.

Just go on some streaming site, that's not a sex show, something like Periscope or Younow and watch. All these women are basically acting the same way. Dancing, twerking, laying around showing off cleavage, whatever. They're just trying to get men's attention.
>>
>>81303301

*reel
>>
itt: insecure rage against women from """men""" who don't know how to handle them
>>
>>81302033
She looks like she has a dirty pussy
>>
>>81302033
>OP doesn't get satire

That young lady's comment was, chillingly, astute.
Terrorism is becoming normalised in the civilised, Western world.
Horror has now become the humdrum.
Political upheaval is now the "boring", dog-bites-man news for today's youth.
What a world.
>>
>>81303023
You make it sound as if women have more interesting things to discuss than boring current events
>>
>>81302033
OP where did you get that picture? I went to school with her
>>
>>81302033
Women don't care if their nation is plundered. Women are always looking to 'upgrade' to the more alpha male. If a woman's nation is ravaged by Muhammad, then Muhammad is now the dominant man and women will gladly mate with him.
>>
Because ultimately it doesn't matter to women who is in charge as long as the resources they need are not in danger.

When major conflict between tribes happen it's always the men that die, that's why there's a lot more reason for them to care about it. The women are spared and taken by the winners of the conflict.
>>
File: cute girl shows off her puss.jpg (228 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
cute girl shows off her puss.jpg
228 KB, 1280x1920
>>81302033
women have never cared about anything that actually matter.

10,000 years ago after mankind has evolved and most of the human population have become augmented cyborgs and we're colonizing other galaxies, the same principle will apply.

Women still won't give a shit about any of that stuff and just like taking pictures of themselves with their new robotic arm implants, usually half-naked on Hologram.

The good women at least do care about one thing that matters: raising children.
>>
>>81303682
And that's why you're a virgin m8.
>>
>>81303722
I just typed in women selfies into Google image and found it down the page.
>>
>>81303739
>>81303769
yeah well in this case the winners will genitally mutilate them
>>
>>81303301

Yeah, but when Chad won't give them attention, and when normal men won't do their work/bidding, women sperg out, then men get shamed for not being "real men". Everything works in the favor of women completely.
>>
>>81304020
Moving into my own place with my girlfriend on August 1St.

Don't white Knight here. It won't get you far and you make pussies dry with that shit.
>>
>>81302033

they never needed to, whatever solution to conflicts was they always had it better than men.

Men fight invaders, women sleeps with them.
>>
>>81303739
metallica-sadbuttrue.mp3
>>
>>81303023
There's not much more interesting than a military coup in a large powerful nation.
>>
>>81302033
>Why are most women uninterested in politics
Most men are too tho
>>
>>81303739
>Muhammad
>alpha
>dominant
>attractive
My sides
>>
>>81302033
it's not much of their business.
>>
>>81304821
who do you think women would rather fuck

the Frenchmen who gets run over, or the terrorist who runs them over?
>>
>>81303248
>>81302257
The leaf is right. Just to cite someone far more elloquent than us:
"Sexually, Woman is Nature's contrivance for perpetuating its highest achievement. Sexually, Man is Woman's contrivance for fulfilling Nature's behest in the most economical way. She knows by instinct that far back in the evolutional process she invented him, differentiated him, created him in order to produce something better than the single-sexed process can produce. Whilst he fulfils the purpose for which she made him, he is welcome to his dreams, his follies, his ideals, his heroisms, provided that the keystone of them all is the worship of woman, of motherhood, of the family, of the hearth." - George Bernard Shaw
>>
>>81304947
I know the answer. The latter.
>>
File: 1454142215038.jpg (18 KB, 480x347) Image search: [Google]
1454142215038.jpg
18 KB, 480x347
>>81302033
>"women"
>bimbo with a sloppy sarlacc

pick one, jar jar
>>
>women
>not normies in general
Calm down you cucks.
>>
>>81305292
This, but generally women.
Don't forget the normies.
>>
>>81302033

Women do care about politics, but not international politics, they care exclusively about "women's issues" like healthcare, education and childcare, and identity politics.
>>
>>81302033

Women don't have inherent intelligence and wisdom, they are empty minds to be molded by whichever voice imprints on them as an authority. Since public schools around the world in first world countries are run by leftist subhumans, women grow up learning and repeating leftist mantras.

tldr; they weren't designed for thinking and ruling, they were designed to be a partner for the man and to bear children.
>>
File: 1453995402516.png (778 KB, 819x755) Image search: [Google]
1453995402516.png
778 KB, 819x755
>>81302033
>implying the average man isn't equally worthless
I just spend time discussing the coup in a group chat I'm in and they were all saying how 'Turkey should be kicked out of the EU' and how they wanted the Turks to 'solve the war so they wouldn't have to cancel their all inclusive holiday'....

Most people are just really fucking dumb and uninformed, either male or female. Pretending it's just women who are like that and that the average man is not equally stupid and doesn't give a shit as long they get live comfortably and drink a few beers every firday night is nothing more than Elliot Rodger tier faggotry.

Normies just suck tbqh with you mia familia.
>>
File: 17392451685.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
17392451685.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>81305784

>on /pol/
>thinking men and women are equally bad
>>
File: 1429769989271.png (465 KB, 683x984) Image search: [Google]
1429769989271.png
465 KB, 683x984
Relavant
>>
>>81302718
There are plenty of women here
>>
>>81302033
Thinking makes them uncomfortable. I am only partly joking. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>81306039
>I will not go to bed, dad, video games are serious business!
>>
>>81305784
Ignorance is bliss, don't bash a nigga for not being redpilled. Being redpilled is the most unhappy shit in existence. You can't smile and be happy with normies ever again.
>>
>>81304947
m8 I'd fuck the corpse before I'd fuck the terrorist
and I don't into necrofiki
It's not happening
>>
>>81302033

>Women aren't intersted in politics

If you are talking or thinking about politics, you are not talking and thinking about them and women by and large are attention whores.
>>
>>81306015
There are plenty of absolutely desensitized men who don't give a shit about what's happening as long they get to add the pound to their beer belly every week and get to have new drinking stories every week as there are women who are completely guided by their emotions and thus unable to form any real political views and opinions.

Both are very flawed in their own way.
>>
Show them this and see if they think Muslim immigration is boring:
>NICE: FRONT VIEW OF TRUCK ATTACK
>Dramatic moments when terrorist drives through the promenade, swerving left and right .... Truck heading straight towards cameraman .... Rest in Peace.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
>>
Besides the childish nature of women, it's also because they don't have to look out for their interests the way men do. All sides of the political spectrum pamper women and even if they didn't, women would still be able to just make the men deal with it until politics is gynocentric again.
>>
>>81306229
???
>>
>>81302033

men are interested in making sure their tribe does well and keeping an eye on other tribes, since at the end of the day they are the ones having to fight other tribes

women just do whatever the tribe does without giving it any thought, since at the end of the day if a woman goes against the grain, whatever it happens to be, and is kicked out of her tribe, she is going to starve to death by her self
>>
>>81306273
I don't know, m8. Messing with normies always makes me smile.

I have two red pilled friends and it's quite funny to partially lead them down the rabbit hole by dropping some real truth bombs on them and to see how they struggle with their own logic.
>>
It's because it's Turkey dude. Nobody likes Turkey. It makes no difference whether their government is religious or secular; whether the coup is successful or fails - just get it over with already. I come on here every day and get most of my news from /pol/ and I still dont give a shit. Although I was rooting for the coup though
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.