[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im a Democrat, but not a Liberal. Anyone laughing at the Pen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1468670173.png (95 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
1468670173.png
95 KB, 645x363
Im a Democrat, but not a Liberal.
Anyone laughing at the Pence pick?
Trump literally tried to BACK OUT of picking Pence!

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/287951-cnn-reporter-trump-tried-to-back-off-pence-pick
>>
>>81301817
This is why he will lose

When he loses, he's going to curse this decision till the end of his days.

"Was it the Pence pick? Fuck, it was the Pence pick wasn't it. I doomed this fucking nation because I picked that fucking guy cause everyone told me to and I didn't pick who I wanted to pick, FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

He's finished
>>
File: animation.gif (541 KB, 220x222) Image search: [Google]
animation.gif
541 KB, 220x222
>>81301817
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>81301817
>>
>>81301817
Shut up shill

>>81302050
flag
>>
>>81301817
>0.02 USD has been deposited into your account

also,

>1 post by this ID

fuck off shit stain.
>>
File: trump-pence.gif (235 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trump-pence.gif
235 KB, 1280x720
>>81301817
:^)
>>
>>81302050

>finished

It's like you cuck shills don't even try anymore. Very lazy and low energy desu senpai.
>>
>>81301817
Obama arguably picked a dumbass, and still got elected.
Bush selected a dumbass, and still got elected.
Bill Clinton selected a dumbass, who thought he invented the fucking internet, and still got elected.
I think the American people can really relate to a dumbass, so Trump should be fine.
>>
he can pick a different vp the second time or no?
>>
>>81302288
Not a shill. Been trumpeting since the beginning. He seriously fucked up here and I'm mad.
>>
His options were very limited, the Republican establishment is giving him the cold shoulder and he didn't want to pull another McCain and pick another Palin. It was pretty much between Newt (who is all the establishment of Pence only with 100 times the baggage), Christie (whose approval ratings are in the dirt), and Flynn (who couldn't even answer basic political questions in an interview).

As long as no serious skeletons from Pence's closet, this pick probably shouldn't hurt him.
>>
Not sure why this is relevant, to be honest. I mean, how relevant has Biden been?
>>
>>81302678
>no serious skeletons

Pro muslim immigration

Super anti-LGBT(perfect for shilldog propaganda)

fanatical religious christian

Pro TPP
>>
>>81301817
>cnn
Suprised anyone pays attention to that shitty "news" channel.
>>
File: 1468603391348.png (246 KB, 1546x930) Image search: [Google]
1468603391348.png
246 KB, 1546x930
>>81302238
this desu
>>
>>81302050
CAN'T FENCE THE PENCE
>>
>>81302634

I'm not a fan of the Pence pick; however, I think most people are being a little bit hyperbolic in declaring this the end of Trump's campaign.
>>
Friendly reminder that all concern troll posts about Pence are made by Correct the Record shills and their threads should be saged and hidden.
>>
>>81302844
Those aren't skeletons, those disagreements in past policies always exist between P and VP (or, in Clinton's case, between P and herself). Skeletons are having an affair behind the back of your dying wife.
>>
I live in Indiana, Pence is a bit of a cumstain. Honestly I wish Trump picked a better VP. I was rooting for Christie, I think it'd be a reasonably strong pick but I guess Trump wanted to better court the evangelicals rather than go with a clearly machine politician.
>>
>>81302402
>Former Member of the House
>Former SecDef
>Wealthy and on the board of one the largest companies in the world.

Cheney, dumbass. Pick one.
>>
>>81301817
I'm not going to lie senpai I'm really not digging the logo
>>
>>81302515
Yeah but we're worried about the first time.

He can't back out of his pick now. He will look like an indecisive child caving to peer pressure. Best bet is to put Pence through some training to make him more interesting and likeable before his VP debate.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.