[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ PLEASE EXPLAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: bouhlel.png (419 KB, 508x560) Image search: [Google]
bouhlel.png
419 KB, 508x560
you are always saying that refugees bring terror and they must be stopped.
so tell me, why the countries that literally get the most refugees in are the safest one, without any trace of terrorism in the last 15 years?
Italy and Greece are the one who literally take them into tehir borders. 0 (zero) terror attacks.
Germany is the most open central european country, welcoming refugees. 0 (zero) terror attacks.
is /pol/ wrong?
>>
>>81301773
Stupid wop. France has the highest Muslim population in Europe.
>>
File: Balotelli-pic.jpg (78 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Balotelli-pic.jpg
78 KB, 800x600
>Italians are white
>>
>>81301773
Germany has plenty of attempts, their police have just been effective at stopping them. That may change now that they've decided shitposters are the bigger threat though.
>>
>>81302231
Kek
>>
>>81301773
Terror is only the visible tip of the iceberg.
They also bring rapes, theft, violance, poverty, illnesses.....
>>
>>81301773
Italy and Greece are highways to Germany. Also known as I-19 (the year the best thing happened to you in your whole history as a pasta mill) and I-300, respectively.
>>
File: jew gona jew.jpg (201 KB, 649x571) Image search: [Google]
jew gona jew.jpg
201 KB, 649x571
>Would the media lie to you?
>>
>>81301773
To murder Italians and Greeks, they'd have to stay in those countries first, which is pretty clear they don't since all they care about is welfare.

As for killing Germans, they're literally the chief dhimmis of the West and Merkel is Islam's most useful slave.
>>
nobody is answering my question.
if refugees bring terror, why Italy and Greece are safe? those are the countries who get the more refugees.
>>
>>81303146
Because they are stopping stations, nobody stays there
>>
The german intelligence and our special units have been, as the burger above told it, very effective in denying any attempts, just am matter of time when they will succeed tho.
And besides, the "refugees" are rioting in their shelters, they've already killed each other other a quan, rape events like cologne 2k15/16, drug sellings, occupations if churches to demonstrate, abd a shitload of other crimes that are not mentioned in the big media but in the local newspapers like molestings, rapes, thefts, etc.
>>
>>81303219
a lot of people stays in Italy and Greece. they stays for months if not years before reaching northern europe.
also, Italy have a stable population of muslim of almost the 4%.
this means that refugees don't bring terror.
we have lots of peaceful erithreans, bangladeshi, syrians. we never had any problem.
>>
>>81303072
Based
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.