[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls take subtle tease pics like this with their bra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: caseytatumsbrother.jpg (96 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
caseytatumsbrother.jpg
96 KB, 1080x720
Why do girls take subtle tease pics like this with their bra and tits visible through their tops but get upset when you call them a slut for it?
>>
i wouldnt mind fucking her mouth and anus to be honest.
>>
>>81298662
>her
>>
>>81298576
>Women
>Taking responsibility for their actions
>>
>>81298576
Because society has degenerated to the point where that is seen as normal behaviour and "slut" is just an insult. Its actual meaning isn't.

But it damn should be.
>>
They don't really get upset about it, they just don't want to be called it in front of others. In private the women who act like that would very much enjoy being called sluts.
>>
>>81298576
What's wrong with her fucking face?

She looks like pepe.
>>
File: 1468208917601.png (61 KB, 325x971) Image search: [Google]
1468208917601.png
61 KB, 325x971
>>81298662
>>
>>81298727
This.
>>
>>81298576

What's wrong with her lips?
>>
>>81298576
nobody likes being rejected, anon.... As i'm sure you're aware
>>
I call my wife a slut all the time when we're having sex, yet if she was trying on a new dress and I said it looks slutty she would kill me.
>>
>>81298576
>girl
>>
>>81298878

I've never met her or spoken to her in my life

If she rejected me or not, I would still call her a teasing slut either way
>>
>>81298576
>girls
>>
>>81299080
You dense fucking leaf.

When you call someone a slut, you're rejecting who they are.

Nobody likes that.
>>
>>81298576
politics
>>
>>81298576
Very simple, they want to maximize their mating opportunities via agressive advertising, but hate negative label that men use between each other to mark such women.
>>
>>81298576
>girls

But the "girl" in your pic is a man with long hair, makeup and breast implants m8
>>
>>81299267

This doesn't make much sense anon.

If I call her a slut, and she is a slut... why does she feel rejected? I'm calling her exactly what she is IF THAT'S WHO SHE IS
>>
>>81299595
t. Retard faggot leaf.

Leafs always wasting my time on here.
>>
>>81299685

>leaf

did you take your autism medication today anon?
>>
Because in her tiny brain she thinks she's being subtle and wants to get attention from guys but god forbid you catch onto her plot and call her out, you hurt her decency and the wolf gets mad for being called a wolf.
Women don't make sense OP, your biggest mistake in life is to think you can understand women. Stop. Don't try it.
We're logical and reasoning, they are, something else.
>>
>>81299906
>autism.
That's rich coming from a mentally ill clinical retard
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.