[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Ben Shapiro /pol/. I'm really starting to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13
Redpill me on Ben Shapiro /pol/.
I'm really starting to like this guy
>>
Hypocrite.
>>
Here is what you need to know

Hello cute and smart and I hope I get to see him naked one day
>>
He's educated. that's the extent of it. Look at the faces of the people in his debate highlights, they might as well be drooling while he speaks. he talks too motherfucking fast for them. If he was intelligent, he would realize this. Instead it just looks like he is flexing for the media 24/7.
>>
>>81298477
Has a great perspective on things.
However, loves Israel and hates Trump, therefore /pol/ hates him.

Way on conduct - you can use his videos and stories to educate yourself since they are relevant to this board's general viewpoint, just don't imply you like him or his opinions.
>>
Manlet
>>
>sharpiro in popiro
>>
>Cruz fanboy

>Thinks its better to have 8 years of clinton because Trump inst 'conservative enough' for him.

>Doesnt care that clinton will have control of supreme court judges, appoint corrupt as fuck leaders to all positions of power, will kill the constitution.

>Because he is a Jew lawyer with a doctor wife, he will always be secure, so he can waste his vote because Trump hurt his feels

>btfo's leftists. So we have that i guess

i wish /pol/ could be more objective about things
>>
Here's a video of him BTFO some gay liberal TV host during a political debate on crime rates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyC0GbsEKIA
>>
>>81298477
Israeli firster who is American in name only. Only sees America as a means to an end- to support Israel. Acts like a conservative but his liberal side sometimes shows regarding race.
>>
File: Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg (94 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg
94 KB, 1205x718
>>81298477
If you're turely interested in redpilled American nitellectuals I recommend Bill Whittle
>>
Smart, but on the wrong side of the debate. Pity a genuine intellectual was poached by American right wing for the advancement of their primitive ideology.
>>
>>81298477
cuck
>>
>>81298477
h-h-he's a jeewwwwww
>>
>>81298477
I like him, but his hate-boner for Trump is childish.
>>
I wish I could have him in my shirt pocket all day just making cool and smart remarks about everything I see
>>
>>81298477
With jews you lose. That's all you need to know.
>>
>>81298477
>Declared himself #NeverTrump
>Lies openly about Trump's positions
>Quit Brietbart over the Michelle Fields hoax, demolished his own career to further a lie
>Has no problem with mass immigration, no preference for whites "they help the economy"
>Has a whiny little voice

Ben Shapiro sells "Democrats are the real racists" type cuckservatism, an utterly failed mode of attack that totally accepts the left's moral system, and thus has gotten consistently steamrolled by the left for the last 30 years.

He's playing for a losing team.
>>
(((
>>
>>81299498
Bill Whittle, again, has a weak ass voice

What is it with these weak voiced people becoming spokesmouths? Are there not any baritones available??? Is it nepotism, what is it?
How weak chinned manlet jew Wolf Blitzer get his own TV program??? How does Mark Levin get on the radio?
>>
Great at BTFOing liberals and idiots. Turned on Trump hard mid-primary because people from /pol/ were sending him racist jewish memes on twitter. I don't know where he stands on the election now, he's pretty cool tho
>>
>>81298477
Faggot Jew Cuckservative.
>>
>>81298477
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0NBRwht-w

he seems kinda petty.
>>
File: 1448415826191.jpg (133 KB, 971x606) Image search: [Google]
1448415826191.jpg
133 KB, 971x606
>>81298477
Honestly, why are fags like this manlet and the supreme cock sucker milo have their opinions valued so much?

Like they appeared out of nowhere. What makes his qualifications so great? Why does he think he can speak on behalf of american politics when he has dual isreali citizenship?

I've noticed now he is writing for the national review. Glad he's hit rock bottom.
>>
>>81300395
He is very petty but he makes some valid points and arguments on why liberals are fucking retarded. Other times he goes full blown autistic and tinfoil hat mode.
>>
>>81299510
I don't even think he's smart. Just good at speaking dribble and playing mental gymnastic.
>>
>>81298477
Kike
>>
>>81298477
dumb bitter manlet
>>
>>81298477
Dropped the ball on siding with the "Trumps security violently beat down a female reporter" narrative. He sadly took the bait there, and didnt renounce as far as i knew when the video came out proving it was merely a shove.

Still, he is a smart guy, i am just sad that we might be sliding into the lefts methods of eating one of our own whenever disagreements come.
>>
>>81300553
Breitbart got popular.
>>
>>81298477
He's loyal to Israel and only Israel. Any other perceived loyalty is a convenience.
>>
>>81299121
This
His rap sheet is ironically spectacular. Hes clearly a smart man and his degrees and what he made of himself proves it. If he were a chess player he would have an extremely high ELO.
However since he has had a child and gotten married he has gotten soft for /pol/'s tastes.
/pol/ also doesnt like Jews so theres that. Personally when i first found out about him in 2010 i didnt think much of him. Then in 2013 i saw a lot of his interviews inclusing a C-SPAN article and hes a machine at speaking and breaking down an argument.
Id have a beer with him and play poker with him but not much past that.
>>
>>81298477
I like him. I like him even more for consistency and clear position, he's a good news source about US. Basement dwellers from /pol who don't understand how Overton's window works hate him for not openly hating niggers.
>>
>>81298477
Get Bill Whittled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM&channel=UCn6CeiBwdQimdo_SQmMmcMg
>>
>>81300094
>Nepotism

The guys been writing blog shits since Bush, I don't think it's nepotism mate, if your a baritone do it yourself.
>>
Reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfyv49r7UVA
>>
>>81299205
>However, loves Israel and hates Trump, therefore /pol/ hates him.

no...he had an irrational hate boner for Trump so bad he sided with a liar and spread her lies even when it was proven she was a liar
>>
He's a zionist Jew.

Redpill session over.
>>
File: shapiro SJW.jpg (56 KB, 480x580) Image search: [Google]
shapiro SJW.jpg
56 KB, 480x580
>>81298477

He's a traitor who wants to ban muslims from Israel but flood America with them.

A traitor that whines about White Nationalists while being a Jewish supremacist himself.

A traitor that complains about rape hoaxes while defending one that aligns with his interests and unironically uses the term "toxic masculinity".
>>
>>81301831
>short people playing in the background

TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>81298477
He is a Jew
>>
>>81300553
Basically it went down like this

Andrew Breitbart (oy vey), inspired by Matt Drudge (oy vey again), started a new online conservative news platform, Breitbart News. This platform served as the launching point for the rising Tea Party, which was an anti-Obama movement largely financed by just a few wealthy conservatives to mount opposition to Obamacare and win Republicans the midterm elections in 2010.

It was successful in getting a new crop of Republicans elected, such as Rand Paul and Paul Ryan, most of whom quickly abandoned their TEA (Taxed Enough Already) party loyalties to join with the establishment. It also purged the Democrat party of all their young blood: all the Dems left on the hill are shriveled up raisins, with virtually no rising stars for the future, unlike the Republicans.

This was the peak of popularity of Glenn Beck who helped champion the movement with his show on Fox. Who, along with other popular radio hosts, helped advertise Breitbart to conservative America.

Then Andrew Brietbart dropped dead suddenly of a heart attack. Glenn Beck lost his show on Fox (having served his purpose), and the country moved on. Finally came the 2012 election season and the rise of Trump. Having already earned a reputation for anti-establishment conservative news, Brietbart News quickly warmed to Trump's platform. Being the leading voices supporting the rising frontrunner, they quickly surged in popularity, until today they are one of the most popular conservative websites.

Certain writers, most particularly Ben Shapiro (oy vey) and Milo Yannopolis (half blood oy vey) rose to prominance due to their colorful personalities.
>>
>>81300553
>>81303230
Now comes the part we don't know much about. What we know is that shortly before the 2012 election, Anne Coulter wrote a book decrying our immigration policy, alleging that the Mexican government was deliberately pushing people north. Donald Trump said he read this book shortly before his announcement speech. It is likely this book which is responsible for his strong position on immigration. And thus Brexit, and everything else that followed.

Milo Yannopolis at the time was going on anti-SJW crusades, similar to the style of Paul Joseph Watson. He developed a reputation for sending left wingers into fits, because as a gay man he didn't fit their narrative. It's probably Anne Coulter which won him over to Trump's anti-immigration message, although it could be the other way around. During a podcast together, Milo and Anne both mentioned /pol/. Milo basically admitted he regularly browses, and Anne tacitly submitted as much herself.

Anne Coulter used to be a ra-ra Bush Republican. Invade Iraq, bomb Muslims, spy and torture....etc. Why did she take such a drastic turn into such an alt-right shitlord? To be quite honest, she probably discovered /pol/. Either that, or Milo (who we know for sure browses regularly) redpilled her.

So now we have three "big guns": Milo, Anne Coulter, and Donald Trump in the media every day dropping massive redpills on race and stirring everyone up about getting Mexicans out of the country. Ben Shapiro however, who wears a Yarmike everywhere, could not reconcile these views with his Jewishness. He started throwing fits, rebelling against this new narrative, eventually deserting Brietbart, declaring himself #NeverTrump, and putting his support behind Ted Cruz.
>>
>>81303230
>*That should be the 2016 election season
Time flies
>>
File: 1468246103102.jpg (79 KB, 905x503) Image search: [Google]
1468246103102.jpg
79 KB, 905x503
>>81298477
he is the one who red pills you
>>
same but when he talks about trump all i hear is shit comeing out his mouth
>>
>>81298477
ben shapiro is cute. CUTE!
>>
>>81303279
milo is not a "big gun" seriously are you one of (((them)))? Your post mentions milo way too many times in a positive light like he is some sort of hero. If anything, your posts look like they are an opinionated history article with the sole mean of boosting the reputation of anne coulter and milo.

Milo is a homosexual secular Jewish Israelite Nationalist subverting the right for sheckels and fame. His personal life is sucking and taking dicks and doing drugs and waking up and brushing the dried cum out of his hair to go make waves by being an aggresive gay troll to feminist lgbt jew college speakers.

At the end of the day he'll do anything for (((them))) the cause of israel, the hypocritical subversive dogma of israel (nationalism for us, multi-culti for everyone else). He'll do anything to keep his sheckel and fame flow going too and he'll keep doing drugs and sucking cocks.

He's not fighting for anyone's rights he's just playing the field for fame and money (basically all jews are great at this) example: ben shapiro.
>>
>>81299498
Say what you want about Bill, he has his moments.

Here he goes on a rant about why Cruz is a failure and why Trump crushed everyone and will crush Hillary.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/89304684

Starts at 1:49:50
>>
>>81304245
>israel is bad
this is why all of you retards wished all of your countries were as good as israel
>>
File: BenShapiro.jpg (46 KB, 1842x901) Image search: [Google]
BenShapiro.jpg
46 KB, 1842x901
I had a dream

I went to my kitchen and Ben Shapiro was there, looking really cute. I'm like "Hey! It's Ben Shapiro!" and he smiled like in pic related and waved at me

that's all I remember
>>
>>81304245
Milo is extremely popular with college students.

I consider him a "big gun" because he's the most popular figure at Breitbart, and he openly browses /pol/ and posts 4chan memes in his articles.

Many times when /pol/ wants to get something broadcast, we just send it to Milo and have him tweet or write about it
>>
>>81299205
He tried to railroad Trump because he said "America first".
>>
>>81298477
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
>>
File: Ben Shapiro Quote 3.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ben Shapiro Quote 3.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>81305060
>>
>>81304245
fuck off stormfag
>>
File: sheekypasta.jpg (601 KB, 2191x865) Image search: [Google]
sheekypasta.jpg
601 KB, 2191x865
>>81305220
I'm gonna be honest, most of this antisemitism originates on sheekyforums. Ben really shouldn't blame us.
/pol/ is good goys who dindu nuffin
>>
>>81298477

>jew
>cuck
>manlet

what's not to like?
>>
>>81304362
Israel is the ultimate subversive country and Jews are the ultimate subversive people.

Nuclear weapons for Israel
Walled Borders for Israel
Single religion (no proselytism) for Israel (legally protected
No race mixing for Israel
The list is almost too long. Warcrimes, Genocide,

You can't refute anything I say because it's true. It's not even my opinion it's literally your people and "homeland" that does all these things. Your people aren't naturally skilled or better than anyone. Your whole race is duplicitous to an extreme level and infiltrates other cultures to further your own.

There would be now way for the average person to know this because you artificially fill bought out "history books" movies "based on (((actual))) events" and push pity parties for a hundred years. Everything about you people is artificial and must be constantly moving, worked on.

The brick and mortar is always wet on your people's wall of lies because if you let it dry for even a moment the cracks of truth would bring it toppling down.
>>
>>81305415
>>81304764

hey guys, how'd you sleep? Not bad subversive posting for a living I guess? Crazy times we live in when one can get paid for sitting at home and anonymously lying.
>>
Based as fuck. even though he's not a trump supporter, i agree with him on a lot stuff.
>>
File: bill.jpg (21 KB, 414x301) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
21 KB, 414x301
>>81305935
>trusting the Irish
>>
>>81305488

my hitler dubs should've ended the thread.
>>
>>81305673
>being this butthurt
kek, you wished you were as good as us
>>
>>81306287

not really
>>
>>81304245
>nationalism for us, multi-culti for everyone else
I think this is the point that people here get tripped up on the most.

The American leftist Jews support multiculturalism. American Jews don't have an allegiance to Israel, they have allegiance to Marxism. Judaism itself gets in the way of Marxism so they don't even follow the religion. Their new religion is leftist ideology.
The Israeli right wing Jews are the opposite of this. They don't want multiculturalism, and they aren't trying to push it on anyone else.

So there are 3 types of Jews:
>right wing, pro-Israel, not a subversive agent of Marxism
>left wing, not supportive of Israel -- possibly even anti-Israel, a subversive agent of Marxism
>left wing, pro-Israel, pro-multiculturalism except for in Israel <these are the biggest pieces of shit; these are the ones that actually want white genocide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

http://www.truthrevolt.org/videos/ben-shapiro-why-jews-vote-leftist
>>
>>81306563
the amount of butthurt that israel triggers on you people makes me proud to be Israeli
>>
File: image_12.png (290 KB, 303x442) Image search: [Google]
image_12.png
290 KB, 303x442
>>72039275
>>81305415
>>81304362
>>81304764

Don't you think it's a coincidence that OUR movement of the alt-right suddenly has jews (milo, and lauren southern) as the self appointed leaders. They both dye their hair blonde too.

Milos a faggot into fame and money. That is it. He talks about trannies having mental illiness yet he says he can be conservative while openly bragging about all the black dick he gets and taking rude and degenerate pictures. He's also a fucking prick for taking a photo of some fat dude at the gym.

Lauren isn't as bad, but is still pandering.
>>
>>81306645
Israel was first to fight mooslims, now you suffer we had to suffer for 100 years
>>
File: ben.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
/pol/ hates him because he has actual principles, is intelligent and doesn't let non-intellectual meme revolutions affect him. He also knows that /pol/ or Milo will never get any real solutions or do anything that actually matters.
>>
> Ben Shapiro Destroys the Concept of White Privilege
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ

> Piers Morgan Gets OWNED By Ben Shapiro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

>KTTH Freedom Series: Race in America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cUDl_LEtak

>Ben Shapiro, 12, Plays "Schindler's List"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE
>>
File: maxresdefault__1__0.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault__1__0.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>81306834
>>81306834

He's totally proven he can be intelligent and stick to his principles after the michelle fields incident. Really stuck to his guns by commiting career suicide over 'listen and believe' even after the fucking video showed no fowl play. Or was he for due process before? Who cares, goyim! He's smart!
>>
File: CiW6g32W0AA42_6.jpg (15 KB, 236x363) Image search: [Google]
CiW6g32W0AA42_6.jpg
15 KB, 236x363
>>81306881
>> Ben Shapiro Destroys the Concept of White Privilege
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ [Embed]
this is good stuff
>>
>>81306834
cuck
>>
>>81298477
He is like Milo, only jew. He likes to say shit about others, but don't like when they say shit about jews.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.