[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God makes some people gay for a reason.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 16
Gay people are gay because they have defective genes and God made them gay so they won't reproduce and spread defective genes only std's. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 2560x1222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 2560x1222
>>81296842
God is false.
>>
>>81296922
the human genome isn't.
>>
File: 1468654668125.png (633 KB, 703x664) Image search: [Google]
1468654668125.png
633 KB, 703x664
Why would god create Humans with defective Genes just to kill them anyway and burn them in hell after for eternity ... wouldnt it be more mercifull and thoughtfull to never create gays to burn them in the fire in the first place ?

means eather he is impotent to create everyone with ecuality or he is simply evil and enjoying gays ( who he created on purpose ) getting tortured and bullied
>>
>>81296842
There are Gay People without defective Genes.
There are People with defective Genes that aren't gay.
>>
>>81296842
According to that logic, God should have made entire muslim population gay. Oh wait
>>
>>81296842
>they won't reproduce and spread defective genes

most gays come from 100% straight parents

humanity has existed for 200,000 years(earliest fossils in africa), its around for a reason
>>
>>81296842
If gay people don't reproduce, then how are they still part of the gene pool?
>Scientists BTFO
>>
>>81296842
is that ashley jones?
>>
also gays can reproduce just fine so I dont know whats your point. If a gay man shoots inside a woman she will get pregnant
>>
File: 1468631597245.png (577 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1468631597245.png
577 KB, 480x476
>>81296842
Mfw bisexual
>>
>>81297609
Lidsey Stirling
>>
>>81296842
does this mean all people with birthdefects are gay?. if so, my dream of a hot lesbo scene with the hartley hooligans may actually become true.
>>
>>81296842
Not everyone needs to reproduce for the species to survive, but claiming all/most gays are born that way is ridiculously bluepilled.
>>
>>81297886
but i was born this way.
>>
>>81296842
The drive for certain sexual partners is dependent upon the mothers' level of nutrition during pregnancy. The pre-optic hypothalamus during birth is dependent on many mineral co-factors, because they assist in creating in the proper amount of cells in the pre-optic hypothalamus.

"Recent brain research has revealed structural differences in the hypothalamus in relation to biological sex and sexual orientation. Differences in size and cell number of various nuclei in the hypothalamus for homosexual versus heterosexual men have recently been reported in two studies. We have found that a cluster of cells in the preoptic area of the human hypothalamus contains about twice as many cells in young adult men as in women."
-http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7560933

"Sexual orientation has long been a topic of controversy and debate in social, political, and scientific circles. In the last twenty years, scientific efforts have examined the biology of this phenomenon. Most of this research has focused on the anterior hypothalamus and the preoptic area (POA) within the larger hypothalamic region. Historically, these areas have shown a relationship to male sexual behavior." -http://www.bu.edu/thenerve/archives/spring-2010/reviews-spring-2010/homosexuality/

tl;dr - if you're homosexual its because your mothers pre-natal nutrition was literal dog shit.
>>
>>81297647
No such thing
You either normal or fag.
>>
>>81297320
Maybe God did it for the keks
>>
>>81298019
Good for (You) m8
>>
>>81297528
homosexuality has only been around since the beginning of agriculture.
>>
>>81297394
Neither claim you made can be proven. How would you know if their genes are defective or not? Perhaps if the gay person were to have a child the child would be born with penis hands.
>>
>>81297788
no but the gay gene may just be a timer for you to get the fuck out of the gene pool
>>
>prove me wrong

that's not how it works
>>
Reminder you can't say you're red pilled if you believe in God, the original jewish control tactic
>>
That doesn't make any sense because STD's are spread from both heterosexual and faggosexual intercourse, there's no logic in your argument.
>>
>>81297595
Being forced to pretend they are not gay, and having intercourse with the opposite sex. Basically, religion has guarantied that gay people reproduce.
>>
Surely impotence/barrenness is the sign that God considers you a mistake.

God made gays because there weren't enough hairdressers.
>>
File: 1467737919768.jpg (20 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1467737919768.jpg
20 KB, 300x188
>>81298173
And your claims can be proven? According to your logic I might as well claim lesbian women would bring birth to teapods because nobody proved me wrong.
>>
File: low-t.jpg (954 KB, 2000x1341) Image search: [Google]
low-t.jpg
954 KB, 2000x1341
>>81296842

>MAKES UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIM
>CHALLENGES OTHERS TO PROVE HIM WRONG

God-lets will never learn.
>>
>>81297320
really makes you think
>>
File: me108.png (77 KB, 354x403) Image search: [Google]
me108.png
77 KB, 354x403
>>81298380
>God made gays because there weren't enough hairdressers.
I'm pretty sure this anon has it figured out. I'm going with this from now on. Thank you anon and praise kek.
>>
>>81298371
What about before religion? All mammals have gays.
>>
Gay here confirming open hypothesis. My family is generations of cruel idiots, and while I turned out different, I can see why nature has had enough of this set of genes
>>
I have four other siblings and they are all sterile in one way or another
>>
>>81298071
Relatively correct.
Being bi myself I can see why people look at them as either gay or straight. It's disgusting. It's nothing but a sexual urge to me and it allinates me but I still love pussy.
>>
>>81298151
even if thats true, which i doubt it is, because animals have been observed being homosexual in the wild---its still a good 8000+ years
>>
>>81298686
>>81298598
Good for you for being honest and not just regurgitating the bs. It's not proof, but it's the most logical explanation by far. That mental factors can make you unable to reproduce (as anything else) is a well known fact, so this would probably also work at the subconscious level for some people related to their view of themselves in relation to their environment.
>>
>>81296842
>God can make people gay
>but cant fix their genes
>but he lets literally retarded people have kids

religious "logic"
>>
What if faggots exist for situations where having sex with a woman isn't an option like wars or guarding the borders of a country?
>>
>>81296842

you're pretty retarded, don't think I'm capable of pulling you from your fantasy.
>>
>>81299631
And when you think about it, maybe a troop full of faggots would be more unified because they can fuck each other and/or form romantic relationships.
>>
>>81299262
I used God in lieu of poo. Sub with any theist or non theist deity or non-deity. Two fucks are given. The idea is that being gay is a sign to remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>81297320
God created gays to put them through a test. Just like every other person on this planet is put trough a test, think about diseases, families falling apart etc. God wants to see if the people can resist the urges and keep faith.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H2VLCkoZKY
>>
>>81300240
Keks and (You). I miss that show
>>
>>81300147
>an almighty and al knowing being has to 'test' his creation to see if they can resist urges
If he needs to do this, then he is not almighty and al knowing.
>>
File: KennyDies14.gif (13 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
KennyDies14.gif
13 KB, 400x300
>>81297320
Because God feeds off tears
>>
File: 934-003.jpg (41 KB, 637x324) Image search: [Google]
934-003.jpg
41 KB, 637x324
gays are "backup men" for early humans. They are men, so they can hunt or fend off attackers. But they dont typically have children, so its less hungry mouths for the tribe to feed. Even if they dont reproduce, their genes live on through caring for their brother's offsping.

And if the tribe ever needs more babies they can just bust a nut in some woman. They can also relieve the sexual tension of other straight males whose wives dont want to fuck them. Ever wondered why gay men want straight men so much?
>>
>>81300702
He gives every person on this planet the brains and knowledge to cope with every problem they have to deal with it life. The devil tries to sabotage of course. So he let's people chose.
>>
>>81297394
All gay people have defective genes they are gay
>>
>>81301048
Nice going by not addressing my points, staphorst.
>>
>>81296842
>>81301138
>God makes some people gay for a reason.
>Gay people are gay because they have defective genes and God made them gay
OP argues they are Gay because God made them Gay because they have defective Genes.
>>
Couldn't it simply be something like a latent gene, something triggered by catholic priests or overpopulation ?
>>
>>81296842

>God makes some people gay

No

http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/orientation.aspx

>What causes a person to have a particular sexual orientation?

>There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay or lesbian orientation.

>Although much research has examined the possible genetic, hormonal, developmental, social and cultural influences on sexual orientation, no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors.

>Many think that nature and nurture both play complex roles; most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation.

It's a perversion
>>
>>81301468
no
>>
>>81301610

Whew lad

People all over the non western world risk losing their families, violence and death, just because they decide one morning playing with cocks is worth it

Don't let common sense ruin your world view ahmed
>>
>>81302017

>People all over the non western world risk losing their families, violence and death, just because they decide one morning playing with cocks is worth it

Fallacy of Relative Privation

>https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/155/Relative-Privation

Homosexuality is a perversion
>>
>>81296842
Why dont you start by proving that god has anything to do with anything at all.

When you are done trying, kill yourself.
>>
>>81296842
Control population
>>
>>81296842
>musical-queefs.jpg
>>
>>81302253

>t. League of Militant Atheists

Opium for the masses eh comrade?
>>
>>81296842
Gay people are usually molested at children and get exposed to unhealthy forms of sex at a early age

This is why most gay people are mentally ill people that dabble with drugs and prostitution on the down low
>>
>>81298118
>Even God worships Kek
>>
>>81297595
Molested children have a high incidence of turning gay
>>
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 984x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 984x728
>>81302543
If there is 1 mass controlling technique thats worked for centuries, its religion.

Literally the biggest juden of them all.
>>
>>81296842
Then why are there so many attractive gays? Wouldn't it make more sense to make fat, neckbeards into faggots? Breed out the weak genes, keep the strong and beautiful genes.
>>
>>81296842
OP takes it in the ass regularly. Prove me wrong
>>
>>81296842
>God makes some people gay for a reason

True. But not because they're defective. But rather because they fit in elsewhere in society.

Everyone has a purpose.
>>
>>81297320
Gay is a choice, not a predetermination. Your starting premise is wrong.
>>
File: flag UK.jpg (26 KB, 565x323) Image search: [Google]
flag UK.jpg
26 KB, 565x323
>>81302882

The West will not survive without a religion

The biggest juden is sacrificing our identity
>>
>muh genes
You know that's still a myth?

People are gay by choice and environmental factors end of (just look at what progressivism has done)
>>
>>81303031

Gays are social and genetic abnormalities
>>
gay people are a good thing. They can't pass on their gay genes. And there's more women for us average joe six pack.
>>
>>81303475

Gay can fuck up their children (when they're allowed to adopt). And other children, simply by having those perverse parades in public
>>
>>81298151
believing / stating something that is absolutely impossible to prove, is just dumb.

Oh just saw your flag, grats you are not a illiterate nigger.
>>
>>81298341
I believe in the oldest african God there is.
So there.. he existed long before the first jew..!
>>
>>81303808
adopted people get fucked up anyway
>>
>>81303224
Thats probably true, if by "surviving" you mean maintaning the status quote.

But thats relative, the minute humans started expanding across the globe shit was going to change, its inevitable.

Humans dont need god to be good, we are neutral thinkers at birth, our sorroundings shape us, which is why people who grow up in war infested shitholes snackbar it up, what other behavior are they suppose to mimic?
Ontop of that they are bombarded by western "utopias" in music, film, television, it has to be frustrating knowing they have very tiny chances at achieving that "dream" society.

God is a bandaid concept for a much bigger problem, but fuck me, i also dont think we are from this planet.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>>81296842

>gay people are defective

Yes? And?
>>
>>81296842

>being gay is genetic
>no scientific evidence
>closest thing to it is speculation based on doctored data

>God made people gay
>free will is a lie ergo it's ok for me to have sex with other guys

You guys are such cowards. Always looking for ways to legitimize your perversion instead of just owning up to the fact that you made a lifestyle choice. Smdh
>>
>>81304007
>But thats relative, the minute humans started expanding across the globe shit was going to change, its inevitable.

If it's inevitable, why immanentise the eschaton?

It' a self-fulfilling prophecy, not inevitable

>Humans dont need god to be good, we are neutral thinkers at birth, our sorroundings shape us, which is why people who grow up in war infested shitholes snackbar it up, what other behavior are they suppose to mimic?

They're supposed to be prescribed proper behaviour if they're in a shithole, not be let to mimic their surroundings

>Ontop of that they are bombarded by western "utopias" in music, film, television, it has to be frustrating knowing they have very tiny chances at achieving that "dream" society.

They would make these "utopias" a lot worse for all of us if they bring here with them their incompatible cultures and ideologies

>God is a bandaid concept for a much bigger problem

Can there be a bigger thing than God? I don't believe so
>>
File: Yishai_Schlissel.jpg (76 KB, 980x588) Image search: [Google]
Yishai_Schlissel.jpg
76 KB, 980x588
>>81296842
>Homosexuality is genetic
Give actual SNPs or kill yourself
>>
>>81305202

All out of single nucleotide polymorphisms
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.