[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Japanese "army" is too sissy to Coup... >They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>Japanese "army" is too sissy to Coup...
>They can't re-take honor
>They will never establish racial free nation...

feels bad man...
>>
>>81295298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-X1bQTjQj4

You had your chance.
You laughed at him.
He sepukkud.
>>
>>81295298
I think the biggest problem would be the american army
>>
>>81295298
>>81295629
But i still have hope for you.You deserve to be greater and not american lap dog
>>
>>81295723
>>81295647
NO!

American army is not bad. What are you talking about
>>
File: CnMoDAqVYAAJtDL.jpg (115 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
CnMoDAqVYAAJtDL.jpg
115 KB, 1200x800
Coup for what, nerd.
>>
>>81295298
Start by making more babies dumbass.
Jap demographics are such that those aged 55 are in total control
>>
>>81295298
But there is no need for coup in Japan. All powerful people belong to organisation, and they do have agenda to make Japan empire once again. They do think in different time perspective, as long as US is strong they cannot realise fully their ambitions.
>>
>>81295775
That's a very thinly veiled proxy you have there gook. Bet that flag you posted still triggers the fuck out of you and your ancestors. Once a colony always a victim.
>>
>>81295298
>establish racial free nation
>almost everyone currently in Japan is a slope

Yeah, good luck.
>>
>>81295775
They forced you to open your borders
They basically forced their own form of government on you
They got military bases in you country with soldiers that literally rapes your people

I don't think they will allow a coup
>>
NEET COUP WHEN

PAY US MORE

PAY US MORE

PAY US MORE
>>
>>81295775
t. US marine
>>
>>81295775
Stop raping the locals John.
>>
>>81295775
They infĂ­ltrated your administration, killed your empire and your culture, wanted to force Hirohito to abdicate, nuked you, raped your women en masse..
>>
>>81296268
>They forced you to open your borders
this is good
>They basically forced their own form of government on you
Democracy is best form of political system
>They got military bases in you country with soldiers that literally rapes your people
They defend us from China, Russia(USSR) and north korea.

Stop speaking ill of Americans!
>>
>>81295298

Why would the Japanese army turn on its government? Asia in general has been moving away from warmongering, to making money.

Most modern Japanese find the idea of samurai warrior spirit antiquated, if you can't make a good living off it, what's the point.
>>
>>81296436
We got 2 bases in Okinawa. They shit on the mainland is like military ambassador dorm room shit. Also, the only people the Okinawans hate worse than the US military is the Japanese.
>>
>>81296606
>Asia in general has been moving away from warmongering
Pull your head out of your ass anon.
>>
>>81296779

North Korea not withstanding.
>>
>>81296409
Nah, if anyone killed their culture that wasn't actually themselves, it would have been the Dutch or Portuguese. More likely the Portuguese.
>>
File: 1460422446267.png (499 KB, 1080x1028) Image search: [Google]
1460422446267.png
499 KB, 1080x1028
>>81295629
My husbando
>>
>>81295298
Elements tried it right before the surrender and seized control. Rest of Japan was all, "Knock it off, already. We're sick of this war shit." Organizers commit seppuku. (The Kyujo Incident)

Don't think there's a strong incentive to try again.
>>
>>81295647
>>81295723
Are they not better off? Or should we have done the european thing and economically cripple them and leave them to the dogs (china).

>>81296268
>open borders
are you talking about trade in the 1800s?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 220x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 220x270
I'ma let you finish, but Japan has had some of the greatest coups of all time!
>>
>>81295298
i saw some jap hashtag regarding on turkish coup were trending on twitter
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.