[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Trump dissolve CIA ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: TrumpCia.jpg (283 KB, 1426x629) Image search: [Google]
TrumpCia.jpg
283 KB, 1426x629
And replace it with a more controlable and less interventionnist structure that the monster it became during the Cold War ?
I read some papers about the fact that Obama is a former CIA agent and was basically backed by the Agency to reach its place, is this true or some birth certificate level rumor ?
>>
>>81295269
>dissolving a structure that has existed before your term

more of the latter
>>
it's a conspiracy theory but given that his parents were in the whole international aid world they probably did rub shoulders with CIA agents at some point. my grandparents lived in Paris in the 60s for instance and my grandfather met with the CIA once. anyone at a foreign embassy would have known the CIA station chief. etc.

I recommend "Legacy of Ashes" for an objective view of the failures of the CIA.

However I don't see Trump as a guy with the vision to shut the CIA down. My guess is that he'll get off on having "secret" info and authorizing secret missions and will if anything support them more.

This guy is a born autocrat, you realize that, right?
>>
Trump isn't going to do shit because he'll be back to selling shitty steaks in a couple of months
>>
>>81295568
Dissolving does not mean you will fire everybody, just that you will create different structures and clean the dirt.
It is notorious that CIA and FBI/ATF have some bad blood between them because of the first protecting and using the drug cartels since decades.
>>
>Less interventionist

The whole point of the CIA is to intervene. Personally my problem isn't with the CIA intervening in foreign countries. The world is out to get us and always has been and we have to keep tabs on that. My problem with the CIA is when they do shit against us, the American people, which is illegal and goes against their charter.
>>
>dissolve CIA?
No one dissolve CIA,
CIA is like producers in Hollywood, they got control of industry, politician is just the actors, even the franchise is good, it easy for the producer to change actors.
>>
>>81295269

It certainly worked when Kennedy tried to do the same.
>>
>>81296332
I disagree.
The main objective of a foreign agency should be to provide intel for the US government and the pentagon, not lead entire military operation from A to Z like the CIA does (in a really bad way by the way since the end of the Cold War).
One example is the SIS (former MI6) who operates on a close scale in term of spying but nowhere near in term of military action.
>>
>>81295269
>I read some papers about the fact that Obama is a former CIA agent and was basically backed by the Agency to reach its place, is this true or some birth certificate level rumor ?

Jesus H Christ frog-man...
>>
>>81297389
Meteoric ascents are always suspicious, Obama was a no-name/no-achievements before 2008.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.