[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's the day. A culmination of all these happenings aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: todaystheday.jpg (146 KB, 884x666) Image search: [Google]
todaystheday.jpg
146 KB, 884x666
Today's the day. A culmination of all these happenings aren't just some kinda coincidence. Can you feel it in your bones? Can you feel the earth becoming unstable?

The happening you guys have been praying for that will bring countries to their knee's won't be happening today. I will tell you that the event that kicked off all this unrest that will continue in a domino fashion has already commenced.

However, today will remembered in history. Today being 7/16/16 or 7/17/16 depending on your timezone. Stay safe out there brothers. Screenshot this or not, I have nothing to prove to you, I'm only posting this so that when it happens you guys will know that it is no some coincidental series of unfortunate events. This is being carefully orchestrated. These events have been planned.

Just as a heads up, not all these happenings are planned however, and that's human nature and outside of those who pull the strings hands. The Dallas slaying of police officers and the shooting of the Pulse nightclub were some of these "coincidental" happenings that weren't planned. However what happens today, and you'll know what it is when it happens, is planned to help the dominoes fall. If you live in a western country, stay vigilant today. If you feel uneasy while in a public place, leave. I myself don't know what is going to happen, I just know of today's date.
>>
>>81294680
WE HATH AWOKEN THE GODS OF OLD EGYPT.
>>
>>81294768

I've always wondered if those in control's history could date back as far of those who lived in Egypt during the times of the old Gods.

You don't gain so much power that you can operate as a shadow overnight.
>>
I am comfy. Praise kek.
>>
I want to believe, praise kek.
>>
i am ready to die
>>
someone post the screenshot of this post so I dont have to screenshot it myself
>>
>>81294768
WE WUZ BRINGING BACK THA GODZ N SHIEET
>>
reset2016.com

>mass christians flocking in a well prepared area

Are thou referring to this?
>>
>Ghostbusters confirmed bomb.
>SJWs freak the fuck out and call for a national Day of Butthurt
>Strap on suicide dynamite dildos.
>Light fuse, anally pound anything white and male.

Am I close?
>>
>>81295689

Holy shit, /pol/ keep your eye on this today l. Definitely a prime place for as Isis attack. We all know how much those mudslides love Christians.

These prediction threads always rub me raw, but I've got a bad feeling about today. Thankfully I don't work today so I can stay comfy as fuck.

Any one else on /pol/ feel that happening tingle in their bodies? Anyone else feel uneasy as if a powder keg were about to go off? I never wake up early but today I woke up st 5:30am and I can't go back to sleep.. Something feels off and whatever it is, my body is ready. Sure we just had the Turkey happening but it feels like we're in the calm before the storm. Something is brewing out there guys, and today might be the day..
>>
File: 1468632227931.gif (1000 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1468632227931.gif
1000 KB, 500x281
>>81295707
Wew lad, I think I'd rather take my chances dodging a truck
>>
>7/16/16
1+6=7
7/7/7
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.