[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Visiting america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: _20160716_123954.jpg (70 KB, 540x685) Image search: [Google]
_20160716_123954.jpg
70 KB, 540x685
Where can I find a qt white gf like pic related to shower with attention and sheckels to get a citizenship and vote trump
>>
>>81292192
Maybe somewhere deep in NYC.

All the good looking white girls are looking for a Chad with a five figure career.
>>
>>81292423
>Implying white women dont lose their panties for israeli accent and suntan
>>
>>81292641
Israelies reek of desperation, and American women can smell it a mile away. You also talk too much.

Just find some random music scene and you'll find some girls.
>>
>>81292192
if you have enough money...anywhere.
>>
File: 1398794356781.jpg (125 KB, 300x263) Image search: [Google]
1398794356781.jpg
125 KB, 300x263
>>81292641
No. They don't.
I don't know what you think the world sees you as but you're basically the sweaty nerd of races.
Add to that the fact that you're a savage from the middle east and you're in for a very rude awakening.
>>
File: Rassenschande.jpg (96 KB, 600x492) Image search: [Google]
Rassenschande.jpg
96 KB, 600x492
>>81292192
>>
>>81292192
NYC
>>81292641
Your shekels will get you laid not your shitty accent and tan. I know i've seen your israelis attempt at "game" you nigs are terrible until you whip out that jew gold.
>>
>>81292192
that grill is ukranian
>>
Just get a jew job in nyc and girls will be all over you.

There's all these "big three" firms that hire young jews like you.
>>
>>81301532
Name or moar
>>
>>81297798
Fun fact:
The nazis were obsessed with outbreeding depression. It wasn't even a protectionist measure for whites only, they thought any race that mixed with another got harmed (which is true to some extent although outbreeding depression and hybrid 'vigour' are both real phenomena). The explanation why jews were such shitty people was because they were mixed.

During one of the Hitler Jugend scout trips to Japan, they actually punished jugenders for giving their gurorious aryan cocks to jap girls.
>>
>>81302889

Total horseshit.

Japs girls of the time would never have been allowed to be alone with men.
>>
>>81292192
>>81292641
I think you watched too many Woody Allen movies... but genuinely good looks + money gets you laid anywhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (298 KB, 576x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298 KB, 576x864
>>81292192
>>81299190

I ran my own mall Kiosk business (auto detailing ) for about 4 years.... Israelis are mostly poor fucks. Seriously this misconception of them having shekles is so stupid.

Reason why I know this is most of these annoying kiosk sales people at the mall that won't leave you alone until they put a lotion sample on your hand...they're all Israeli immigrants. ALL.

I befriended many of them and these guys live in shit apartments in really bad areas and drive really crappy cars.

Imagine a typical ugly Mohammed McSandnigger in all of his tight black jeans, leather jacket and shoe-less loafers... With lines shaved into his hair like Justin Bebier.... Smoking Pall Mall cigs in a parking lot while. Then imagine that he's actually Jewish instead of Muslim

These are fucking Israeli sadcunts
>>
>>81306188

*sock-less loafers
>>
>>81304692
you watched too many anime, ken-sama
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.