[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When a Muslim boy is killed by the recklessness of his parents,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: French Girl.png (627 KB, 744x409) Image search: [Google]
French Girl.png
627 KB, 744x409
When a Muslim boy is killed by the recklessness of his parents, it is sued cynically by the mainstream
media to promote sympathy for the 'migrants' and more immigration to Europe.

When a French girl is murdered, along with 83+ others, by a 'Frenchman with Tunisian background',
seemingly motivated by hatred for France and Frenchmen, the mainstream media doesn't even show
us the picture.
>>
Deserves a bump
>>
>>81292086
No shit. We live in the age of pragmatists vs crocodile tear shedding masses.
>>
I don't think you understand modern media.
>>
>>81292086
Yeah, it's awful. Essentially, the media only covers what they think will outrage minorities, because they're the only ones still dumb enough to believe everything they read. If they know better, then they aren't a minority. Meanwhile, white guilt seems to continue to persist.
>>
im full of reeee
>>
>>81292086
There is one problem: this picture was used in various newspaper front covers and articles the day after the attack
>>
>>81295471

Lol OP BTFO
>>
File: vaerg.jpg (67 KB, 693x960) Image search: [Google]
vaerg.jpg
67 KB, 693x960
>>81292086
Hello Varg
>>
>>81292086
Hello Varg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVd3drdRLwI
>>
File: Children.jpg (2 MB, 2100x2172) Image search: [Google]
Children.jpg
2 MB, 2100x2172
>>81292086
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.